Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well anoop will always be serious though some ice would break for sure between anoop mansi

MIL wont change much too as being hard is her usp though they may show her softer side for time being

Next week will be revelation of Anoop  mom  rift

BTW am liking this ulti khopdi shivani ...who always comes up with some tumultuous idea...as her plots always have long term effect be it her marriage with Sahil or photo ide
a.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahilshivi

Well anoop will always be serious though some ice would break for sure between anoop mansi

MIL wont change much too as being hard is her usp though they may show her softer side for time being

Next week will be revelation of Anoop  mom  rift

BTW am liking this ulti khopdi shivani ...who always comes up with some tumultuous idea...as her plots always have long term effect be it her marriage with Sahil or photo ide
a.

I think the DILs will cause a big change in that household!!!  The MIL would soften her attitude towards Anoop after Mansi has charmed her.   Anoop will loosen up and Sahil will become a responsible man, i.e. after Mansi and Shivani have finished with them    😆😆!!!!

Shivi, I view,  as a mixed character ... on one hand she is so impulsive in her actions, and on the other, she's a responsible, level-headed girl ... she runs her own business and I think she also takes responsibility for the welfare of her family ... Mom/Dad/Sister ... doesn't she maintain the house?   I feel a bit sorry for her ... she was so sad when she found out that Sahil had lied to her ... I'm afraid she will only now realise what an irresponsible person Sahil is!!!   The saying is so true ... you only know a person when you live with them  😲!!!! 

Did Mansi mention to Shivani the conversation she had with Anoop and his response regarding the Dad?  

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Indi, regarding your question" Did Mansi mention to Shivani the conversation she had with Anoop and his response regarding the Dad?" .  I believe Mansi did tell Shivani when they were preparing for Anoop & Sahil's dad pooja, but I am sure Pensink can tell you better as I only rely on her translation.

And yes Indi I admire Shivani's independence to provide for her family and her ability to work!! But at other times, she in inconsistent!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Indi, regarding your question" Did Mansi mention to Shivani the conversation she had with Anoop and his response regarding the Dad?" .  I believe Mansi did tell Shivani when they were preparing for Anoop & Sahil's dad pooja, but I am sure Pensink can tell you better as I only rely on her translation.

And yes Indi I admire Shivani's independence to provide for her family and her ability to work!! But at other times, she in inconsistent!

jps  ... I hope that Mansi has learnt her lesson here and  in future not take Shivi's advice without considering the consequences ...  especially  when it comes to her husband ... afterall, Shivi herself needs to learn about this new  relationship!!!    Shivi is no expert in this area ...   A relationship with a husband is much different from that of a boyfriend,   I should think  😆😆!!!!

Mansi is an intelligent girl ... she should be able to make her own decisions and judgements!!!!   She doesn't need her bhabi's or Shivani's advice!!!  Don't think Shivani will deliberately cause trouble for Mansi at this time... but as for the future, who knows;  somehow,  I don't trust the bhabi  !!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Mansi just said that they get tense when we talk about the dad. But she never said about  her conversation with Anoop regarding that. she only thought about that scene. But  you know so much is left to viewers speculation. 

Agree Shivani wanting to support her parents financially is good, I like that too. So far, not to offend anyone, that is the only thing she is serious about. Rest of the time she too impulsive. In today's episode instead of just bringing out that picture and the heartache it had caused could have been avoided. Sahil was sharing things with Shivani and could have asked him the consequences of her plan. But no she forced Mansi and decided to bring that picture.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence.
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

jps  ... I hope that Mansi has learnt her lesson here and  in future not take Shivi's advice without considering the consequences ...  especially  when it comes to her husband ... afterall, Shivi herself needs to learn about this new  relationship!!!    Shivi is no expert in this area ...   A relationship with a husband is much different from that of a boyfriend,   I should think  😆😆!!!!

Mansi is an intelligent girl ... she should be able to make her own decisions and judgements!!!!   She doesn't need her bhabi's or Shivani's advice!!!  Don't think Shivani will deliberately cause trouble for Mansi at this time... but as for the future, who knows;  somehow,  I don't trust the bhabi  !!

Indi, i agree with you 100% on everything.
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, agree with you on your comments below:
"In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence."  Yes, we are definitely discussing the character of Shivani and not the person who portrays the character!! Am happy that Mansi is a bit matured or else Anoop would be pulling his hair out!!

I really liked how the CVs portrayed Anoop and Mansi's character this week! And just loved the cute love scenes between these two!! The chemistry is finally there and a delight to watch!!!

Maybe the CVs are saving the romantic scenes between Sahil and Shivani for their honeymoon, but so far I cannot see it!! Hopefully, one day just like Anoop and Mansi, I will enjoy it also!!

As for now, O Re Piya...!!!! btw I love that song!!!
indi thumbnail
[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]
Mansi just said that they get tense when we talk about the dad. But she never said about  her conversation with Anoop regarding that. she only thought about that scene. But  you know so much is left to viewers speculation. 

Agree Shivani wanting to support her parents financially is good, I like that too. So far, not to offend anyone, that is the only thing she is serious about. Rest of the time she too impulsive. In today's episode instead of just bringing out that picture and the heartache it had caused could have been avoided. Sahil was sharing things with Shivani and could have asked him the consequences of her plan. But no she forced Mansi and decided to bring that picture.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence.
[/QUOTE]

pensink ... I quite agree with you.  As I stated previously, the character of Shivani is sending out mixed signals ... she's impulsive and yet a responsible daughter./business woman! 

As I haven't yet seen the episode yet  (jay, note, I didn't peek today  😆 ), I don't know the extent of the "force" that Shivani used on Mansi.   I consider Mansi to be a clever girl, that's why I wouldn't blame Shivani here ... Mansi seems more clear headed than Shivani... why let Shivani persuade her  to do something that she very well knows that her  husband has already warned her about!!!  Mansi and Shivani have been friends for a very long time ... time enough to know that Shivani acts without thinking of the consequences!    Mansi was more than capable of evaluating the situation before acting... she is not a child ... she could have refused to do as Shivani suggested... !!! 

A strong person will never let herself be bullied ... and I'm sure Mansi is strong!!!  She had the choice to make and she made the wrong one!!!   As adults, we would have choices to make in life , it's up to us only whether we make the right or the wrong choice.  As I said before, hope she learnt her lesson. 

I'm sure the way Anoop is going, sooner than later Mansi could have charmed him into telling her the story re the Dad   😆!!! 

indi thumbnail

@ Pensink, agree with you on your comments below:
"In my opinion there is nothing wrong in supporting parents and I would too. But one has realize that after marriage one need to seek the in laws approval too. It seems like there is no adjustment needed for the boys but only by girls, thats not true. Both have to make a lot of adjustments after marriage.

Reiterating what I already said in one of my earlier posts that this is the character we are discussing here not the human being playing that character. And hoping that no one takes offence."  Yes, we are definitely discussing the character of Shivani and not the person who portrays the character!! Am happy that Mansi is a bit matured or else Anoop would be pulling his hair out!!

I really liked how the CVs portrayed Anoop and Mansi's character this week! And just loved the cute love scenes between these two!! The chemistry is finally there and a delight to watch!!!

Maybe the CVs are saving the romantic scenes between Sahil and Shivani for their honeymoon, but so far I cannot see it!! Hopefully, one day just like Anoop and Mansi, I will enjoy it also!!

As for now, O Re Piya...!!!! btw I love that song!!!

jps ... I could tell you are enjoying the love ... I am too  😆!!!   Himm is a master at those scenes ... he never disappoints ...

As for romantic scenes between Sahil and Shivani, even though they had the love marriage, I am seeing so many problems popping up for them ... makes you think that the arranged marriage is, afterall, the better one ðŸ˜‰  !!!! 

I just love the romance between Mansi and Anoop!!!!  I'm lapping it up   😆😆!!!!  Only thing, they are finishing too fast!!!   I'm not getting enough time to savour  😃!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

pensink ... I quite agree with you.  As I stated previously, the character of Shivani is sending out mixed signals ... she's impulsive and yet a responsible daughter./business woman! 

As I haven't yet seen the episode yet  (jay, note, I didn't peek today  😆 ), I don't know the extent of the "force" that Shivani used on Mansi.   I consider Mansi to be a clever girl, that's why I wouldn't blame Shivani here ... Mansi seems more clear headed than Shivani... why let Shivani persuade her  to do something that she very well knows that her  husband has already warned her about!!!  Mansi and Shivani have been friends for a very long time ... time enough to know that Shivani acts without thinking of the consequences!    Mansi was more than capable of evaluating the situation before acting... she is not a child ... she could have refused to do as Shivani suggested... !!! 

A strong person will never let herself be bullied ... and I'm sure Mansi is strong!!!  She had the choice to make and she made the wrong one!!!   As adults, we would have choices to make in life , it's up to us only whether we make the right or the wrong choice.  As I said before, hope she learnt her lesson. 

I'm sure the way Anoop is going, sooner than later Mansi could have charmed him into telling her the story re the Dad   😆!!! 

LOL, "I don't know the extent of the "force" that Shivani used on Mansi.   I consider Mansi to be a clever girl, that's why I wouldn't blame Shivani here ." Well she obviously did not threaten or beat her up 😆. But she kept telling Mansi to do it since if the dont try how would they know what is the reason. Mansi did deny that she is unsure that plan would work and did not want to do it. But Shivani did insist. So in a way it was her fault than Mansi's. Mansi is already confused with the reactions she got and with the fact that her reserved husband was one time quite cheerful and liked the attractions of the girls in his college.
True it is upto us to make the right or wrong decisions but in certain circumstances this reasoning never works. Ideally it should be like this.

Agreed Anoop may have shared sometime in the future but he may not have too. And I would go with the latter as remember in BBAT we never knew what was the reason for rift between his dad and Guddu.😊