Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Girls ... jps, leesan, pensink ... don't worry, I'm still here!!!  Lovely posts all!!! 

leesan ... Anoop/Guddu ... love it!!!!  But you know who'll be getting all the girls, don't you?  Poor Anoop!!!

surish ... thank you for that link re Himmanshoo ... no matter how many times I look at him, I always enjoy it!!!   And surish, how does it feel to be the only male among the girls!!!  You are special!!! 

Have a nice weekend all!!!!

Originally posted by indi

Hi "G" Girls 😆😆😆!!!!  see you are all out in your numbers today!!! 

... yes pensink, you guessed it!!!!  Kannauj!!!   Such a wonderful experience,  lounging on the steps of a mobile centre in company of the King of Kannauj ... eating palak paneer that he cooked  !!!  His smiling face hovering just a little above mine, those sexy eyes staring into mine ðŸ˜† ...   ,,,, hey, why did you wake me up😡...  ...  I was having such a wonderful dream   💔!!!  

I'm going back to sleep!!!
😆😆😆😆😆, luckily most of the people in my office around me are working from else they would have wondered if I have gone mad laughing by myself.

Sorry to wake you up go back to sleep now and sweet dreams of the mobile galery and its handsome owner. But beware his wife may be around.😃
Everyone have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you all back on Monday. I have a feeling monday might show us why Anoop and his mom have this strained relationship or maybe she might just force him for the Honeymoon.

much love and a big hug to all 🤗
Originally posted by indi

Hi "G" Girls 😆😆😆!!!!  see you are all out in your numbers today!!! 

... yes pensink, you guessed it!!!!  Kannauj!!!   Such a wonderful experience,  lounging on the steps of a mobile centre in company of the King of Kannauj ... eating palak paneer that he cooked  !!!  His smiling face hovering just a little above mine, those sexy eyes staring into mine ðŸ˜† ...   ,,,, hey, why did you wake me up😡...  ...  I was having such a wonderful dream   💔!!!  

I'm going back to sleep!!!

@ Indi, girl I laughed until I got dizzy with your post!!!!!!! Got dizzy because I felt I was back in time and it was actually happening!!!!😃😳 I can actually visualize this happening but it was not you, but me instead!!! Awww Indi, if only ... Shhhshh, be quiet, don't let Lessan hear you!!😉
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
Once Anoop and Sahil's lone parent causes a rift between Mansi and Shivani, both brothers will support and seduce their wives which will eventually lead to consummation.
Originally posted by Surish

Once Anoop and Sahil's lone parent causes a rift between Mansi and Shivani, both brothers will support and seduce their wives which will eventually lead to consummation.

surish ... I know now that Surish is in the house😆😆!!!!!   You always manage to wake us up   😉!!!!
Hi everyone, wishing you all a great week ahead and hoping for better and more screen time for our Anoop Ji this week!!!😃

Fasten your seat belts for Saas Bahu drama now, and you know how much I detest to see that!!!

Originally posted by pensink91

jps, pensink ... You girls making fun of Guddwa and me  😒?    I guess that's the only way you would be able to handle this situation ... by getting hysterical ... Ha! Ha!  ... eat your hearts out you crazy jealous Girls  😃😃!!!!    
Originally posted by jps01

Hi everyone, wishing you all a great week ahead and hoping for better and more screen time for our Anoop Ji this week!!!😃

Fasten your seat belts for Saas Bahu drama now, and you know how much I detest to see that!!!

jay, ... Hope your wish comes true and we see much more of Anoop this week!!!  As I said before, no matter what, I just love watching Himmanshoo   😃!!!  So saas bahu or not, I'll be buckled up waiting for Anoopji  😉!!! 

pensink, surish, leesan, et al  ... hope to hear from you all later!!! 

Have a great week all!!!

Originally posted by jps01

Jay, wish it happens as you are thinking. Will wait and watch.

I know i do too detest Saas Bahu drama but have no choice. Every story has that same baseline.

i want to see why Anoop is the way he is, as we all know that he is no introvert and can rebel too.