Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jps01

Dearest Pensink, I must congratulate you for a truly detailed write-up!👏⭐️⭐️⭐️

You are truly awesome, I hope some day Himmanshoo realizes how much love you have for him!!!

So sorry that you lost your original write-up, I know how painful that is, but my friend, you have done a fabulous job second time around!!!👏👏👏

Back to the story line - wonder what MIL is thinking in her head!!!!😡😡😡😡

And Indi I agree, why did Shivani not make an effort to wake up early!  Even though she is with Sahil, its difficult to sleep in a strange bed so wonder why she was up late - tired, na!!!  Shivani is exhibiting immaturity at times - mature to get married to Sahil, but always depending on Mansi to make decisions!!  Shivani, you need to impress MIL quick, get some help soon, and please don't go to Mansi!!!!🥱

Anoop Ji, not happy that you have planned a honeymoon for your bhaiya and bhabi, when you are unable to give the time of the day to Mansi!! Not fair, not fair - anyway you look at it!  Even though you guys are an arranged marriage, at least you are sleeping on the same bed.  No, I don't want to see romance as yet, but show some sort of communication.  She is your wife for God's sake, I expect the husband to be realistic whether he is an introvert or not.  Right now your behavior needs much to be desired - hiding your legs from Mansi!!! CVs, please at least show us they are a normal couple in today's world! Oh lord, just when I think my plate was full of MIL troubles!!😕

And MIL, the sooner you seek some psychological help, the better!!! You need to have an open mind about your DILs, not a good way to start their life with you having the last word!!!😡

And the precap, who did what???? And where is that comment coming from??? LOL!!!

Jay, awesome you have summed up everything so well. I agree with everything you wrote from Shivani to Anoop.

I feel that when you have no objections sharing the bed but your legs should not be visible and forget that no communication whatsoever. Understand you dont know her much but try to know. He has time to arrange for Honeymoon and think about Sahil but no time whenever it comes for Mansi.

I am pretty sure he must have said something which mom heard for that precap.

And Sahil is just shameless, he said oh bhai youare the best I love you and all and Shivani too was smiling at the mention of a great honeymoon package gifted by BIL. But none of them thought they too just got married. I liked the part where MIL reminds him that he too is newly married. SAhil conveniently says he just got married so will not go to work and anoop he does not understand these things.

I get so mad when I see Anoop favoring his brother and doing so much for his happiness but not being a little considerate towards MAnsi. Angry. I hope he realizes it soon.

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilshivi

I dont think now we are going to get any sahil or anoop scene much it will be more of \mansi and Shivani with their hitler saasu maa  around 

I hope not but current track is not too good.
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Two weeks of Sahil! Need more Anoop scenes!

Yes and him coming out of his shell, enough of his acting busy at work when he truly has all the time for his brother.
jps01 thumbnail
@ Surish, agree we need more scenes with Anoop!! And I don't believe Anoop is an introvert - he is not, he just planned his brother and wife's honeymoon!  CVs need to show that Anoop has a brain, he is fluctuating from being sensible one moment to being stupid the next!!!😡

The show is weak and something drastic has to be done!!! I believe all the fans have gone other ways because it is difficult for them to see Himmanshoo reduced to this, especially after a powerful performance in BBAT!!!😡

The show caters for those mostly in India who suffers from MIL/DIL syndrome.  Some of us certainly do not relate to this in North America!!

Now, you know I am really upset, because I only watch for Himm and he is not doing much!!!!

jps01 thumbnail
Oh, just remembered, I don't think the camera did justice to Shivani's face in last night's episode!!! Its the morning of your first wedding night Shivani, show some soft lovey dovey face -not deep in sleep - it would have been nice to see both Sahil and Shivani murmuring sweet nothings and just holding each other, after all they have been through.  Did not see any chemistry with these two in this particular scene and the camera just highlighted the bad side of her face!! And why did Shivani not come down in a sari instead? She did not come down on the first morning looking like a new bride (remember our Runjhun???).  I thought the norm after marriage is wearing a sari or maybe its the new trend to be dressed as she was - this one I cannot comment on!!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Oh, just remembered, I don't think the camera did justice to Shivani's face in last night's episode!!! Its the morning of your first wedding night Shivani, show some soft lovey dovey face -not deep in sleep - it would have been nice to see both Sahil and Shivani murmuring sweet nothings and just holding each other, after all they have been through.  Did not see any chemistry with these two in this particular scene and the camera just highlighted the bad side of her face!! And why did Shivani not come down in a sari instead? She did not come down on the first morning looking like a new bride (remember our Runjhun???).  I thought the norm after marriage is wearing a sari or maybe its the new trend to be dressed as she was - this one I cannot comment on!!

Jay,nice observation. And regarding the dress well it depends on what one feels comfortable in. These days it does not matter and MIL allow the DIL to wear wht they feel cmfortable in. Remember Mansi was in a nightie too the night before. But yes, since  Shivani has to win over the MIL she should have been dressed in Saree and jewelry like a newly wed. But this is Shivani we are talking about she acts very immature most of the time. Like when she did come down and that too so late, the first thing she shouldhave done was taken the MIL blessings and also of all other elders present but no she sat down and started fighting with Sahil that itshis fault she is late, etc etc. She really needs to grow up and not lean on MAnsi and Sahil.
Surish thumbnail
Jpso1 Anoop has definitely proven not to be an introvert with a very low self esteem!He believes that his family's needs and wants must be satisfied at the expense of his own.Like his mother's and Sahil's for example.He conceals his negative feelings, frequently sending mixed signals. He assuages the guilt of wrongdoing with terrific intensity by allowing his mother to indirectly, manipulate and flatter him. Mansi seems to possess some of these characteristics. With Shivan'i support she and Anoop will fall in love.Who knows! Anoop will stop playing God and object  to behaviours that infringes on his rights!

Surish thumbnail
Pensink, Shivani may appear to be immature but will not allow anyone to override her or violate her rights like her husband Sahil. She exemplifies characteristics that are diametrically opposed to those of Mansi and Anoop!
jps01 thumbnail
@ Indi, and where is my Indi today??
Surish thumbnail
I came across this video on youtube. Probably, you may have already seen it!