Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: indi

pensink ... doing quite well, aren't we👏?   Considering that there are just so few of us!!!  But we do write substantially longer posts, don't we!!!   More substance I would say   😉!!! 

Yes,we are and would be so happy when we are leading 😊. Where is Jay today, no comments from her. Beware indi, hope she did not leave for Kannuaj without telling .

Jps01, I am just joking i know you re the best and would never leave your friends behind 😆

bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Anoop has low self esteem.  Doesn't think he's loveable.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

pensink ... I noticed that  certain person was missing but didn't want to raise the alarm just yet  😉!!!!  However, you might be joking, but I take this matter seriously  😔!!!   I just don't trust that girl where my Guddwa  is concerned  😛!!!!!   

Hey, I'll be honest here, I'll leave my friends behind for that Shuklaji any day   😉!!!!

hey jay,   how are you today?  Overworked 😆😆 ???  We miss you!!!

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluebell12

I think Anoop has low self esteem.  Doesn't think he's loveable.

bluebelll ... low self-esteem you say  😕???   How did you reach that conclusion?  The man has too much confidence ... he feels he doesn't even have to lift a finger to woo his new wife!  He's so darn lovable that she wouldn't help but fall for him ... Did you see him smile at himself after he finished dressing  😆??  That smile didn't say low self esteem ... on the contrary ... !!!
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

bluebelll ... low self-esteem you say  😕???   How did you reach that conclusion?  The man has too much confidence ... he feels he doesn't even have to lift a finger to woo his new wife!  He's so darn lovable that she wouldn't help but fall for him ... Did you see him smile at himself after he finished dressing  😆??  That smile didn't say low self esteem ... on the contrary ... !!!

i agree with indi that Anoop does not seem to have low esteem. He seems pretty confident and though it does seem he is fine with others and talks freely but some people find it hard to express themselves in mattersof love. But I have a feeling that once he falls in love with Mansi it would be very passionate. He shows signs of some tender feelings towards her when he smiles and when he steals those glances at her and she too feels the same. That is why I was hoping the CVs send them for honeymoon as all reservations between then can be removed then.

But we need to patiently wait and see. I just hope that we see them soon and deeply in love, and I dont mean conssumation but rather just hugs intially would be nice to see too.
jps01 thumbnail
Dearest Pensink, I must congratulate you for a truly detailed write-up!👏⭐️⭐️⭐️

You are truly awesome, I hope some day Himmanshoo realizes how much love you have for him!!!

So sorry that you lost your original write-up, I know how painful that is, but my friend, you have done a fabulous job second time around!!!👏👏👏

Back to the story line - wonder what MIL is thinking in her head!!!!😡😡😡😡

And Indi I agree, why did Shivani not make an effort to wake up early!  Even though she is with Sahil, its difficult to sleep in a strange bed so wonder why she was up late - tired, na!!!  Shivani is exhibiting immaturity at times - mature to get married to Sahil, but always depending on Mansi to make decisions!!  Shivani, you need to impress MIL quick, get some help soon, and please don't go to Mansi!!!!🥱

Anoop Ji, not happy that you have planned a honeymoon for your bhaiya and bhabi, when you are unable to give the time of the day to Mansi!! Not fair, not fair - anyway you look at it!  Even though you guys are an arranged marriage, at least you are sleeping on the same bed.  No, I don't want to see romance as yet, but show some sort of communication.  She is your wife for God's sake, I expect the husband to be realistic whether he is an introvert or not.  Right now your behavior needs much to be desired - hiding your legs from Mansi!!! CVs, please at least show us they are a normal couple in today's world! Oh lord, just when I think my plate was full of MIL troubles!!😕

And MIL, the sooner you seek some psychological help, the better!!! You need to have an open mind about your DILs, not a good way to start their life with you having the last word!!!😡

And the precap, who did what???? And where is that comment coming from??? LOL!!!

jps01 thumbnail
To my dearest friends, sorry I was not around earlier, but had another commitment and you know my mind was on you guys and especially Pensink's write-up!!!

Not on my way to Kannauj as yet Indi and Pensink, but if I had my way, would have been there a long time!!!

I can't believe I have to wait until Monday now!!!

Much love!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well...he stands in front of his mother, or whoever she is like a little boy, looking for approval.
Anoop thinks girls don't like him, like his mother doesn;t like him, and so why bother putting anything into the relationship with Mansi.  He married Mansi, not for himself, but to make his mom happy.
Mom likes Sahil and he's the one who can't keep the girls away.  
I guess you're right, we'll see. 
 I'm not a shrink, just guessing.
Surish thumbnail
Two weeks of Sahil! Need more Anoop scenes!
BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think now we are going to get any sahil or anoop scene much it will be more of \mansi and Shivani with their hitler saasu maa  around