Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Indi my dear, you did it, you did it, Congratulations on being a Goldie!!!!!πŸ‘

Big Hugs For The Achievements!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Indi my dear, you did it, you did it, Congratulations on being a Goldie!!!!!πŸ‘

Big Hugs For The Achievements!

jps ... thank you!   And the credit goes to Guddu Shukla!!!     πŸ˜‰!!!!
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you sooo much for your detailed and excellent write-up!  Always here, come rain or shine!  Thank you dear Pensink!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Indi, I agree that things can become very complicated for our Anoop!! He will either face the wrath of mom or brother dearest!! Let's see what role Mansi plays in this entire scenario.  Feel bad for Anoop as I do not believe he is the biological son of his mom.  But the drama has started!!!

Agree that Himmanshoo is very talented, so let's see how this mess is unraveled!

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluebell12

Why did Mansi's mother not tell her that Shavil had come to see her? 

bluebell ... it wasn't Mansi' s Mom... it was her sister-in-law!!!  Maybe she's the possessive sort and is jealous of the strong bond between the two friends!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anybody finds that Mansi's sister-in-law ... who, BTW, I find to be beautiful ... has a look of Simi Garewal?   Maybe the eyes, the mouth????  Something reminds me of Simi!!! 

Surish thumbnail

Since Anoop seems to be experiencing difficulties with assertiveness and his highly erratic hair brained  mom who is unable to manage stressful situations; I suggest they both either consult a qualified counsellor, psychologist or psychotherapist 

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...Surish , it was like a dream to read the above lines...πŸ‘...so beautiful, so magnetic...I want more...please write some more Gunjhun moments with such magical touch at your convenience...you know you have a very eager audience here...

Lol...posted in wrong place...πŸ˜†
Surish...this is for the wonderful description that you posted in the BBAT forum...and for here, I second your proposal...all these strong-head irrational characters ( like the Mom here ) should seek professional help...😊
Edited by godblessall - 11 years ago
bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Indi for answer about sister in law.   There was no written update for the beginning episodes, so don't know what anyone said in the first week or so.  I've been focused on Himmanshoo most of the time, if you know what I mean.  Can't take my eyes off him.
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluebell12

Thanks Indi for answer about sister in law.   There was no written update for the beginning episodes, so don't know what anyone said in the first week or so.  I've been focused on Himmanshoo most of the time, if you know what I mean.  Can't take my eyes off him.

bluebell ... You are welcome!!!    (LOL!!!)   " I've been focused on Himmanshoo most of the time, if you know what I mean.  Can't take my eyes off him."  ... I do know what you mean ... welcome to the bandwagonπŸ˜‰!!!!!

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Since Anoop seems to be experiencing difficulties with assertiveness and his highly erratic hair brained  mom who is unable to manage stressful situations; I suggest they both either consult a qualified counsellor, psychologist or psychotherapist 

I don't think Anoop has a problem with asserting himself ...it's only where his Mom is concerned that he gives in easily;  he does quite a job where the others are concerned!!    I think he just doesn't want to hurt his Mom's feelings ... could it be as the eldest, he's more aware of problems that she had in her own life?  He wants to make his Mom happy and he feels that by giving in to her every wish/demand, he's making her happy!!!

I think it's the first time that the Mom is facing rebelliousness from one of her children and it's a great shock to her!!    It might not be just the issue of the marriage, but more so the idea that her child is rebelling against her!!    She feels she has to put a stop to this defiance, otherwise she'll lose total control of them all!!!  Her fear that she's losing her control is really what is driving her to this state!!!   Afterall,  in her mind, Mom knows what's best for her children!!! 

Could the Mom have had a love marriage that went bad?  Where is her husband?  Is that the real reason she's so against this love marriage!  I don't think parents want their children to suffer what they did ' so in her mind, maybe she thinks she's making the right decisions for her children!!  She doesn't want them to make the same mistakes she made!!!   

In trying to shield her children from hurt, I think, unknowingly, she's hurting them more by her strict control!  Some parents feel that their children should learn from their own mistakes while others feel differently.

Then there's Sahil, he's acting so immaturely!  He knows he is already married to Shivani, yet he keeps assuring the Mom that he is willing to meet Jyoti!!  No wonder the Mom got the shock of her life!!!    Why can't Sahil sit and have  a conversation with his Mom.  Seems he's accustomed to running to Big Brother with his problems!!! 

The entire Sisodia household seems to be too busy to even have a decent conversation with each other!!!  They need to sit and have a good chat!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago