Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey ... anybody else having problems with the "like" button?

pensink ... hope you are enjoying your holiday!!!   Trust you would find some time to give us your wonderful  WU!!! 

indi thumbnail
Hey Guys ... Don't you think that Anoop is between a rock and a hard place?  Does he assist Sahil and displease his Mom, or disappoint his little brother to pacify the Mom?  Poor guy!!!!  If he helps Sahil, the Mom will definitely be mad at him; and if he doesn't help his brother, Sahil will be so hurt and disappointed in his elder brother!!!! 

Either way, I think Anoop will have to go through a really tough time!!  I think though, after pleading with Sahil, he'll eventually assist him, thereby  bringing the Mom's wrath upon his own head!!!  In helping Sahil, I think Mansi will side with Anoop because of her friendship with Shivani ... that will make the Mom even more mad ... so Mansi  will  also incur  the MIL's wrath!!!  Who is Anoop going to side with? 

Then there's the problem of Shivani being a business woman!!!  Seems that all the women in the Sisodia family stay at home ... would the MIL, if and when she does accept the marriage, want Shivani to continue working? 

jay ... "Thought it was a good hug between the two brothers, but somehow, the girls seeing each other after a long time was not too realistic!!!"    I also thought so!!!   I think they took too long to acknowledge each other ... and there was hardly any kind of surprised expression on their faces!!!  

Hey girl ... opening car door for the lady  😛 ! !!  Some remnants of the gunda must still be there ... what do you expect ... change overnight  😆?????  

I think we are in for some fireworks  !!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

Hey ... anybody else having problems with the "like" button?

pensink ... hope you are enjoying your holiday!!!   Trust you would find some time to give us your wonderful  WU!!! 

Yes, indi I noticed there is no like button it is missing for me and I would definitely try to do the WU.
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

Hey Guys ... Don't you think that Anoop is between a rock and a hard place?  Does he assist Sahil and displease his Mom, or disappoint his little brother to pacify the Mom?  Poor guy!!!!  If he helps Sahil, the Mom will definitely be mad at him; and if he doesn't help his brother, Sahil will be so hurt and disappointed in his elder brother!!!! 

Either way, I think Anoop will have to go through a really tough time!!  I think though, after pleading with Sahil, he'll eventually assist him, thereby  bringing the Mom's wrath upon his own head!!!  In helping Sahil, I think Mansi will side with Anoop because of her friendship with Shivani ... that will make the Mom even more mad ... so Mansi  will  also incur  the MIL's wrath!!!  Who is Anoop going to side with? 

Then there's the problem of Shivani being a business woman!!!  Seems that all the women in the Sisodia family stay at home ... would the MIL, if and when she does accept the marriage, want Shivani to continue working? 

jay ... "Thought it was a good hug between the two brothers, but somehow, the girls seeing each other after a long time was not too realistic!!!"    I also thought so!!!   I think they took too long to acknowledge each other ... and there was hardly any kind of surprised expression on their faces!!!  

Hey girl ... opening car door for the lady  😛 ! !!  Some remnants of the gunda must still be there ... what do you expect ... change overnight  😆?????  

I think we are in for some fireworks  !!! 

Very well said Indi, Anoop is really in a tough situation now as it is their mom is so sensitive and for small small things she get mad and starts emotional blackmailing. Mansi may not side with Shivani but with Anoop she would have to win his trust and in this she might alienate her MIL. But she would be able to win her soon. She has that quality.

Lets see first how it goes between Shivani and Mansi, I am sure even if Mansi tells her side of the story which is true still Shivani would not believe her and maybe convince Sahil about it too. I am just afraid that Anoop does not side with Sahil on this. Sorry for being so pessimistic, I dont trust the way they are showing Anoop. He never listens to anything Mansi has to say but blindly trusts his brother.
Edited by pensink91 - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Show starts with Shivani and mansi both are happy and surprised to see each other. Sahil asks Shivani is MAnsi bhabhi your friend who you keep talking about and she replies yes. Then he tells Anoop that they are long lost friends let them be and I need to tell you something too. Then Shivani says you look beautiful after marriage. Then MAnsi says your hairstyle too and shivani says there are many parlours in Delhi. Shivani says I never recd your letter and tried to look for you. then Shivani says okay fprget it that you did not get my letter but what about I have been here since a month. Mansi says Naina bhabhi never told me anything and thinks why did bhabhi not tell me. Then Sahil says what a coincidence that Bhabhi is Shivani's best friend. Anoop says first tell me why you called me here, you could have introduced Shivani later too. Sahil asks first tell me do you like Shivani and he says yes she is nice afterall she is your choice. SAhil is telling Anoop I have not done anything wrong but did as my heart told me and then on Anoop's insisting he tells that he married Shivani on the same say as your wedding. Then Shivani tells Mansi that for no reason we stayed away from each other, We both were under MU and feel bad. I wish I had met yo uearlier and then Mansi says sorry I should not have said all that about Devyani but Shivani says that you were also concerned about didi. Then Mansi says I missedyou so much on my wedding I could not have speak my heart out to anyone. Then Shivani says yes you were not there for my wedding too. And MAnsi is shocked "what you got married to SAhil" and then Anoop is telling SAhil that what you did was wrong. you should have atleast told me and sahil says I know but did what I thought right. Anoop says now lets see what we can do. First we need to tell mom but sahi says mom already knows. So Anoop replies oh now I know why mom is so upset since morning. HEre MAnsi and Shivani are talking we never trhought we will meet like this as DILs of the same famly and Shivani says you are the DIL I am still an outsider. Mansi asks whose idea was this to elope and Shivani replies, mine, And Mansi says I knew it. The Shivani says u already met the family tell me will SAhil's mom accept me and Mansi replies 'i am still new and dont know MIL that much but yes, Anoop had told me that she was against yours and Sahil's alliance.

Mansi says it is tough say how MIL will react. Anoop comes and says congratulations Shivani from today you r an imp part of our family. Shivani touches Anoop's feet and then Anoop tells her no leave it I am not that old and then asks tell me has Sahil told you that I am his scary brother and then tells now it is my responsibility to convince mom. Then Shivani tells before that I need to tell my parents i dont want them to know from others. Anoop agrees and then SAhil says I will come with you too. Then both the couples leave, SAhil and Shivani are discussing how everyone would react and shivani says it seems we made a big mistake. Sahil says if you think like this then how wiould mom and dad react. Anoop and mansi are going in their car and Mansi asks Anoop do you think you can pacify mom and he replies I dont know but will have to try. He tells that I know SAhil and he has never been serious about anything as he is about Shivani and Mansi asks do you know Mom would be mad and he tells as much as I know mom she will definitely be angry and might be more angry with me. And Mansi says it will not happen. here the whole family is worried as Anoop's mom had gone out and had not yet returned and it was getting late. They are discussing whether to call Anoop and SAhil when Bua says no as if Mom wanted she would have called them. Anoop and Mansi enter and ask what is wrong and Mansi too ask where is MIL and Anoop asks too. And Bua replies beta (son) I think something is wrong.

Sahil and Shivani reach home and he asks r u ready and she asks are you and she says that if mom and dad say something please dont mind and he says no way, and imagine if our kids would do this would we welcome them just like that. They ring the bell and Devyani opens the door. They go inside and Sahil's mom is there and says so you have come back after marriage as if marriage is just like a picnic for you. She tells Shivani not to touch her when she bends to take blessings and then tells her parents that please dont mind my coming here. But if Shivani has stayed within limits then I would not have to come and asks a girl who does this behind her parents back would she be a good DIL. Sahil tries to stop her and she stops him saying I am not done yet. She says SAhil is a boy and it would not matter but I am with you ad will help you in any way even monetary help.

Precap: Sahil says to Shivani's parents now Shivani is my wife and I want to take her home and that too now...

Enjoy!!
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

Very well said Indi, Anoop is really in a tough situation now as it is their mom is so sensitive and for small small things she get mad and starts emotional blackmailing. Mansi may not side with Shivani but with Anoop she would have to win his trust and in this she might alienate her MIL. But she would be able to win her soon. She has that quality.

Lets see first how it goes between Shivani and Mansi, I am sure even if Mansi tells her side of the story which is true still Shivani would not believe her and maybe convince Sahil about it too. I am just afraid that Anoop does not side with Sahil on this. Sorry for being so pessimistic, I dont trust the way they are showing Anoop. He never listens to anything Mansi has to say but blindly trusts his brother.

pensink ...  I feel the Mom had a hard life bringing up her children ...  and that's why Anoop allows her the privilege of making all the decisions.   Anoop seems to be the mature responsible devoted son ...  Sahil is like a spoilt child accustomed to having his way without serious thought to the consequences!  I think the mother will be harder on Anoop when she finds out  that Anoop has sided with Sahil.  Shivi will need Mansi's support, so I really think they'll make up their differences.   Besides, Mansi seems a gentle soul ... don't think she'll have any hard feelings towards her friend!.

As for Anoop listening to Mansi,  let's give him some time!!!  He needs to get used to having a wife and having to make time for her!!   His business should not be his only priority!    He'll learn, don't worry!!! 

indi thumbnail

pensink ... Thank you for the lovely update!!!  So precise and punctual as usual   👍🏼!!!  

I read the WU after I posted ... seems Anoop has the same thoughts ... Mom will be madder at Anoop!  .. Sahil a "boy" indeed!!!   Does she mean that  Shivani  is the only one at fault here??  Typical mother!!! 
pensink91 thumbnail
I agree indi that maybe mom had a hard time bringing up her kids but the way she is portrayed is not correct either, when one has a hard time they would never impose her wishes on the kids unless her own husband left her and she wants the kids in her control. Lets wait and watch how the story unfolds. But for now  we know the Anoop will be blamed by mom for all this.

I know Anoop does not deliberately ignore MAnsi, it  was evident when he had to leave his Inlaws soon he asked Mansi to come along too. And neither is his business the reason but he is shown to be strongly opiniated person he makes up his mind and that is the final understanding for him. he should give mansi opportunity to speak, which he did in today's episode.

Mom is shown to be too stubborn.
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is a lovely writing Pensink ,as always...thank you...👏
The analysis by both of you and Indi are very accurate and helpful to understand the story-line...great job...👍🏼
bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why did Mansi's mother not tell her that Shavil had come to see her?