Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 - Page 26

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ansi wedding will either takes place tomorrow or Monday. Anoop and Mansi already getting dressed up for the occassion. Can't wait!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's Update:

Anoop says mom " it was just a smallargument not a fight" and he said nothing else happened they just made a big issue out of it. She tells that maybe you too like Sahil dont like my choice but you had agreed yourself for this alliance so what happened now or are you also revolting like Sahil. Then she asks Anoop to call MAnsi and clear any MU. Then Sahl comesand says Bhai just do what Mom says as we have no right to question mom. Anoop scolds Sahil Saying " Sahil you have no right to talk to mom like this" then apologises to mom and goes from there. Mom says to Bua to call Jyoti's parents to come and meet as she wants to immediately fix Sahil's marriage. Then Anoop calls Mansi and tells that next time dont tell your parents about everything. We just had an argument and then it was over. I agree our relation is new but any arguments or fights between us if they are shared with parents un necessarily thing go out of control. Mansi is surprised as she never told her mom and said I forgot about it and tries to tell Anoop i never said anything but he keeps saying what ever he had to just like GπŸ˜‰ ( I knew this would happen, her mom should have talked to Mansi about what happened but no she thinks she is smart and called Anoop's mom. Mansi's mom did not realize instead of making things better for Mansi she is herself creating more problems between her Daughter and SIL.).

He says going forward you have my number you can call me and now I have some work and disconnects the call. then Netra tells Sahil, do something soon as Mom is going to fix ur marriage with someone else. Sahil calls Shivani and tells her I have to meet u at any cost we have to do something, Shivani tells Sahil not to call her as it is she is going thru so much. Then Mansi tells her mom without thinking why did u have to call Anoop's mom you should have discussed with me. Then she tells dont know what Anoop must be thinking about me that I make an issue for everything and then she says remember what Naina bahbhi said that once an opinion is formed it is hard to change it. Then mom regrets calling Anoop's mom then Mansi apologises to her mom saying I should not have said so much to u. She tells just forget everything we both are nervous for the wedding and Anoop will forget evertything once she knows me better. Then Anoop's phuphaji comes and Anoop says what happened you were supposed to come ina month and his uncle replies you are getting married, But marriage so soon I had thought you must have some plansin life then how did you agree knowing marriage will change everything. But Anoop says when i dont expect her(mansi) to change she too would not have expectations from me. Anoop's uncle teases this is justbefore marriage, but after marriage once you get attracted to her you would follow her 😊. Then he says women think differently and i know your dad is not there but I am here for you feel free to talk to me.

Next scene shows Shivani and Sahil eating Butterscotch (I love that ice creamπŸ˜”) Shivani says that you are eating alone and he says I could not see its melting then she says why do you call so many times. Then he says you too cannot live without me see you could nto wait for Rickshaw and came running. He tells her I cannot see any other girl and she says I will anyone else that comes in your life. But I dont want to hurt our parents. Then Shivani says I have a plan.    Then Wedding preparations are happening in Anoop's house and he is dressed up in a Shervani, OMG he is looking so handsome. Then Phuphaji says is this how you get ready, comb your hair put some perfume you are gettig a wife not marble. Then he tells that I decked up for my wedding to impress ur Aunt. Netra comes and says I know u would take the wrong stole here take this one but anoop says what difference does it make both the stoles are same. Then she tells uncle you knowwe sent Anoop Bhaiya's choice clothes for Mansi if she will look so pretty he should look nice too. then she leaves and they discuss Girls...πŸ˜ƒ

Sahil is wearing Shervani too and calls Shivani who is dressing up too and tell her you are still getting ready. Then he praises her. Then Shivani's sister comes and says get  ready quickly. then Bua tells Sahil are u ready as when the marriage procession reaches you have to initiate the milni( when relatives meet and greet from both sides). The hair dresser asks is this hair style ok, Mansi says no it does not look nice and tells her Bhabhi that make up is heavy these days people like light makeup. But Bhabhi says it is all fine. Then Kavita comes with the wedding dress and that Anoop chose it then MAnsi thinks of Shivani and her wedding dress ( the gift she gave her) then Bhabhi teases Mansi and mansi says okay I will look pretty in this dress. Then Anoop's pagdi (the head thing) is being tied and they are having discussion that nothing is right and then mom says why did'nt we ask someone to come and tie the pagdi. Then Anoop says mom nothing to worry we will be on time. Sahil says it ok.

Precap πŸ˜” Mansi says i smell something burningto her sister and bhabhi is shown seeing Mansi's dress got burnt and she is angry at Kavita that Anoop only had one condition that Mansi wouldwear the wedding dress of his choice now what wil she wear and someone comes in and tells at that moment the Baraat (wedding procession) is at the gate.And we see the shocked faces of Mansi, bhabhi and mom...

Have fun guys!! And dont miss to see it Anoop is looking so so so so so handsome ...πŸ˜ƒ
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you sooo much for your beautiful WU.  So excited to see Anoop in his attire - can't wait for tonight.

Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@pensink...i had missed the initial part of the episode...thank u so much for the wonderful update...
pensink91 thumbnail

Jps01 and fairlyland13, you are most welcome!!

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Girls and Boys!!!  ...   Seems everybody is getting excited about  the wedding ... πŸ˜ƒ ... not like Himm's last wedding πŸ˜‘  !!!

pensink ... thank you for the WU!!!  You are so sweet!!!  I don't know what I'll do without you!!!  My aunt is with me for the week and I have her sit and explain every word to me ... especially Anoop's (nearly said Gudduji's) πŸ˜•!!!

jps ... Got only a few minutes but can't resist as usual ... why did Anoop request this special wedding dress for Mansi???  ... Was it specially made by that popular Indian Fashion House ... SHUKLA'S DESIGNS of Kannauj?     I'm sure you've heard of it!!!!   The Designer's name is Guddu Shukla!!!   And he  is very popular!!!  The Man is a master at everything he puts his hands to and on ... especially wedding outfits ... not to mention the ladies!!!! 

BTW, I noticed that the hair is reverting to its beautiful look... no bump;  the clothing is no longer dull ... Himm has also modulated the voice a pitch higher ... overall Anoopji has improved ... imagine when he gets the wife!!!

later!!!

pensink91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi

Hi Girls and Boys!!!  ...   Seems everybody is getting excited about  the wedding ... πŸ˜ƒ ... not like Himm's last wedding πŸ˜‘  !!!

pensink ... thank you for the WU!!!  You are so sweet!!!  I don't know what I'll do without you!!!  My aunt is with me for the week and I have her sit and explain every word to me ... especially Anoop's (nearly said Gudduji's) πŸ˜•!!!

jps ... Got only a few minutes but can't resist as usual ... why did Anoop request this special wedding dress for Mansi???  ... Was it specially made by that popular Indian Fashion House ... SHUKLA'S DESIGNS of Kannauj?     I'm sure you've heard of it!!!!   The Designer's name is Guddu Shukla!!!   And he  is very popular!!!  The Man is a master at everything he puts his hands to and on ... especially wedding outfits ... not to mention the ladies!!!! 

BTW, I noticed that the hair is reverting to its beautiful look... no bump;  the clothing is no longer dull ... Himm has also modulated the voice a pitch higher ... overall Anoopji has improved ... imagine when he gets the wife!!!

later!!!

now I get it u r busy with your aunt I was wondering what happened where did Indi disappear. Good your aunt is translating everything to you especially Anoop's dialogues.

At least he chose the wedding dress because till now it felt he was least interested. Now he is really starting to show his true colors and I liked his wedding shervani too. But am hoping that nothing wrong happens as Mansi's sister burnt Mansi's wedding dress. Her lehanga is so pretty too and if it really is Anoop's choice then its really superb.πŸ˜ƒ
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[Q
l

now I get it u r busy with your aunt I was wondering what happened where did Indi disappear. Good your aunt is translating everything to you especially Anoop's dialogues.

At least he chose the wedding dress because till now it felt he was least interested. Now he is really starting to show his true colors and I liked his wedding shervani too. But am hoping that nothing wrong happens as Mansi's sister burnt Mansi's wedding dress. Her lehanga is so pretty too and if it really is Anoop's choice then its really superb.πŸ˜ƒ

pensink ... It really makes a difference when you understand each word!!!  Alas, it's only for one week!!!   Rushing between the office and the aunt and it's proving stressful and tiring for me!!!   ANyway, are you deliberately avoiding my question???? Was the lehenga made by SHukla's Designs???  As for Anoop being disinterested, I wouldn't worry ... I'm sure the writers are just stocking up on a lot of issues just to have a lot to resolve ... the more trouble between the couples, the more material for the writers. 

What I can't handle though is a weak cry baby for Anoop ... well, after last night's episode, at least she can voice an opinion ... whether Anoop "just don't understand"   Hope she doesn't turn into one of those "yes wives"  πŸ˜‰!!!!  Want a strong woman for Anoop   πŸ˜†!!! 

Later!

bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/536792-22nd-august-2012-love-marriage-ya-arranged-marriage-part1/

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/536793-22nd-august-2012-love-marriage-ya-arranged-marriage-part2/

pensink91 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

pensink ... It really makes a difference when you understand each word!!!  Alas, it's only for one week!!!   Rushing between the office and the aunt and it's proving stressful and tiring for me!!!   ANyway, are you deliberately avoiding my question???? Was the lehenga made by SHukla's Designs???  As for Anoop being disinterested, I wouldn't worry ... I'm sure the writers are just stocking up on a lot of issues just to have a lot to resolve ... the more trouble between the couples, the more material for the writers. 

What I can't handle though is a weak cry baby for Anoop ... well, after last night's episode, at least she can voice an opinion ... whether Anoop "just don't understand"   Hope she doesn't turn into one of those "yes wives"  πŸ˜‰!!!!  Want a strong woman for Anoop   πŸ˜†!!! 

Later!

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear, i am not avoiding your question,its just i dont think it is from the Shukla Design Collections. As they just made one and then closed the shop as it was the biggest mistake of G's life πŸ˜‰.

And as far as Mansi is concerned I dont think that she would ever be a Yes wife, as she is a debate champion which has been mentioned in the show many times. Hope they share everything with each other and together resolve the issues in the house. But i feel initially even if they have conflicts they will end up as most understanding couple and would love each other a lot too. But lets see how the story unfolds for now Ia m worried about Kavita burning the lehanga's dupatta