Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, thank you so much for your English update - it really means a lot to me!!!!  πŸ€—

Anytime jps01,  anything for such dear friends. πŸ€—
tanutes thumbnail
Pensink I really appreciate the tremendous time and  effort you are making to ensure that daily updates are made available to us who do not understand Hindi. Countless thanks to you my dear!By this week I believe there will definitely be an increase in the TRP'S and Chaskameter readings. Himmanshoo is doing an excellent job in scope, originality and sheer versatility! I'm proud of him!Jsp01 and Indi thanks ever so much!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

Indi, I too felt it was a parallel thread and always write here, maybe will check it later and try to update there too.

pensink, jps
... If it is a parallel thread, shouldn't someone straighten out this situation ... or do we wait until rashaa returns?  I don't really know much about these matters. 

Couldn't  the two threads be consolidated ... I find it difficult to have to post on so many different threads, especially when I'm at work ... which is most of the time! 

We don't want to seem ungrateful to the person, do we!  Afterall, Himm's fans have impeccable manners, don't we   πŸ˜†? 

Any suggestions ... anybody???

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanutes

Pensink I really appreciate the tremendous time and  effort you are making to ensure that daily updates are made available to us who do not understand Hindi. Countless thanks to you my dear!By this week I believe there will definitely be an increase in the TRP'S and Chaskameter readings. Himmanshoo is doing an excellent job in scope, originality and sheer versatility! I'm proud of him!Jsp01 and Indi thanks ever so much!

tanutes, jps, all those who don't understand hindi 
   ...  Couldn't  we all make some sort of joint effort to persuade Sony to give us English Subtitles.  I have written to them quite a few times using the address given by Van Di, but received no response to date!  rasha did suggest that we bombard them with emails!   Any suggestions?  Maybe the Indian fans could assist us here? 

tanutes thumbnail
Indi several contacts were also made but my efforts proved futile. Balika Vadhu has videos with English subtitles on the following day; probably the same could apply to LMYAM.Unfortunately I'm from the U.S.A and would not be able to assist in this regard.My sincere apologies dear!
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanutes

Indi several contacts were also made but my efforts proved futile. Balika Vadhu has videos with English subtitles on the following day; probably the same could apply to LMYAM.Unfortunately I'm from the U.S.A and would not be able to assist in this regard.My sincere apologies dear!

tanutes ... thanks; no need for apologies.  Maybe if we could get the name of the person in charge of Customer Service we could suggest that they do something similar to Balika Vadhu!!  I feel so lost looking at the show and barely understanding the dialogues ... I think we miss so much! 

jps01 thumbnail
@ Indi, I agree about consolidating the threads, but the fact is the story is now developing and there is nothing much we can chat about.  I felt really bad when she posted it and I believe she is a new Himm fan but the fact is especially with Himm, we only get a minute screen time and he is off.  Not much to discuss!!!πŸ˜• The show has many characters and our interest is in the main leads but so far, nothing significant to chat about!!

I don't really care for Anoop and Sahil's mom nor Mansi's bhabi!! Anoop's sister is ok and so is Sahil and Shivani.  But I am waiting for that moment where I can feel that special pull and its not there as yet!!! But will wait for better things to happen.  They need a strong script to grab the audience first then spread out later - my opinion only!!!!

indi thumbnail

@ Indi, I agree about consolidating the threads, but the fact is the story is now developing and there is nothing much we can chat about.  I felt really bad when she posted it and I believe she is a new Himm fan but the fact is especially with Himm, we only get a minute screen time and he is off.  Not much to discuss!!!πŸ˜• The show has many characters and our interest is in the main leads but so far, nothing significant to chat about!!

I don't really care for Anoop and Sahil's mom nor Mansi's bhabi!! Anoop's sister is ok and so is Sahil and Shivani.  But I am waiting for that moment where I can feel that special pull and its not there as yet!!! But will wait for better things to happen.  They need a strong script to grab the audience first then spread out later - my opinion only!!!!

jps ... I quite agree with you ... too little screen time given to Himm  ... I have to "stretch" myself to even comment on this thread!!  I have already apologised to her ... but I think I did comment on that thread some time ago!  It's especially difficult to comment on so many threads when you are at work!!  I am so lost when I see the number of topicsπŸ˜• ... not to mention the amount of time one would have to spend ... BBAT was so simple in comparison .. no wonder we never got good ratings!  !!!!  I take it that all those topics, games, etc. raise the ratings????

As for Anoop's mom and the Mansi's Bhabhi ... I agree they could be overbearing ... but if they are not there, who would stoke all the fires and cause the misunderstandings  πŸ˜†?  And you know that's a necessity in our indian shows  πŸ˜› !!!  So we'll just have grin ... or curse ... and bear them πŸ˜‰!!!   I am sort of holding my breath right now ... nothing fantastic so far ...  thought it was just me!  But just for Himm's sake ,   I hope the show does well ... wouldn't want to wait another six months before I see Himm again!  Amazing eh!  I never before followed any actor!!!  So what's so great about this Himmanshoo that has me totally enthralled   πŸ˜‰?    The guy has very strong magic, I would sayπŸ˜†? 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Today's episode is a must watch as himmanshoo has more screen time and today hi face expressions say a lot.

jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you, just finished watching!! Yes, Anoop had a little more screen time and I liked his white shirt very much but same color brown pants !!!!😲

Did anyone wonder why Anoop is sitting at one head of the table and his mom is at the other?  And why is he so obedient to his mom - don't you have any independent thinking mind Anoop?