Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's update: Today it was mostly about Shivani and Sahil and Mansi's inner turmoil what will happen after marriage. Sahil gives engagement ring to Shivani and says no matter what just remember I love you and she guessed that mom has refused.

Then she show Naina bhabhi Scolding Mansi for going to meet Anoop and Kavita tells her it was her idea. Then she says I am worried if something goes wrong so no more meeting ( here I was confused, a person who had love marriage does not believe in meeting before marriageπŸ˜•) But Mansi agrees with her and still feels why she could not talk to Anoop when she talks so much. Kavita gets Samosas for Mansi to cheer her up and Bhabhi is mad about that too saying what if she gets pimple before the wedding (honestly this bhabhi and Anoop's mom is getting on my nerves). Then Naina Bhabhi is seen talking to Anoop's mom and says she will send the clothes and they can get Anoop's opinion about them. MAnsi is lost in thoughts what will happen and Bhabhi says this is how it happens in arranged marriages and she should worry  and Kavita suggest quietly should she arrange another date with Anoop. But Mansi refuses.

then they show Anoop's mom is talking to the priest to take out the auspicious date for the weddingm, she says she wants it soon. Then Anoop and his bua's son are shown coming downstairs and the Bua's son says what is the rush Mamiji and she replies well your wife takes care of your mom I also need my DIL to come soon to take care of me. Just then Sahil enters and says mom what is the rush let Anoop bhaiya and Mansi meet. But mom is against that and Anoop also says mom is always right and anoop and Bua's son leave for work.

Here at Mansi's place Naina bhabhi is giving sweets as the date has been finalized and kavita says in one week she cannot get her wedding outfit ready and Mansi's mom is worried too how they will make all preparations in one week. But Naina bhabhi is full of herself as always and says dont worry leave everything to me. Mansi comes and asks what are they celebrating and Kavita tells your wedding date has been finalized and its in a week. Kavita tells bhabi you give my lehanga and mehandi dress for stiching. And then some muted conversation regarding wedding prep. is shown. Mansi monologue is heard that everything can be done but what about after the wedding.

Then Tomorrow's precap shows everyone on the dining table in Anoop's house where Sahil is discussing about shivani and then leave the dinner table and Anoop gets up calling Sahil, but his mom stops him...

Today not much screen time given to Anoop. But he was there in the same brown shirt as wehn he was introduced.

Enjoy!!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

pensink, jps ...   "Today not much screen time given to Anoop. But he was there in the same brown shirt as wehn he was introduced."

Maybe we should do like Oliver Twist and beg the producers ... Please Sir, can we have some more of Anoopji ... and while you are at it, could you have him change his shirt please???  

indi thumbnail

Hello  everybody ... Seems that everybody is busy preparing for the wedding!  Don't forget ladies ... no pinks and reds ... the dulha doesn't like those colours,  and we want to please him, don't we?   Wonder what colour the dulhin is planning to wear?? 

I just hope the producers are not going make the dulha wear a brown outfit for his marriage!!!  Seems that's the colour he's stuck in!    Also hope that isn't a reflection of what his personality is going to be ... he may  be an introvert, but he doesn't have to be "dull"  ... Ok, Ok, so I don't like brown ... so  dreary and unexciting πŸ˜’!!!  

Come to think of it, how can Anoop be a successful businessman (and he'd better be otherwise he wouldn't hear the last from that Mom!!! )   and an introvert at the same time?  How does he communicate with his peers?  I guess he must be the sort of character who changes to suit the situation ... somewhat like those superheroes  πŸ˜†???   So then there's hope for Anoopji   πŸ˜ƒ  !!!! 

Wasn't too happy with last night's show; barely saw Himm ... and when he did appear, it was in the same clothes ... I think I'm getting to dislike  that outfit!!!  Never thought I'd actually love G's plaid shirts and jeans so much πŸ˜†... don't mind seeing the conservative Anoopji wearing them . πŸ˜‰..!!! 

Later!

pensink91 thumbnail
Here is today's update:
Now the story seems to be progressing. It starts with Anoop in his bedroom and swtiching TV channels and lost in the Mansi's thoughts. he was remembering her words from their restaurant meeting about the sweets and face expression showed he was remorseful.

Then Sahil enters and asks him if he does not think everything is moving so fast, I mean wedding in a week. He does not even know about Mansi and anoop replied you know how I am so why do you ask this again an again. I am little reserved and have an ego too. But I too am nervous avout the situation. But no matter what whether I meet Mansi and what if i dont like her I will still marry her as he does not want to hurt his mom. But he says Mansi has all good qualiites on what basis can I reject her. Anoop says she is so honest and I love that quality. Anoop says Sahil I am more worried about you and Shivani. just then Shivani calls that her parents are bugging her that when can they meet Sahil's mom...

ANoop and Sahil say goodnight and then they show Anoop lost in thoughts and worried, Mansi in the same state in her bedroom, and Shivani and Sahil in the same state in their respective rooms.

Morning time everyong is seated at Dining table, Anoop gets up to call SAhil but mom stops saying he is not a kid he will come. Sahil comes and she keep saying she does not want to meet shivani let alone think about their alliance. The Eldest brother (Bua's son) their cousin bhushan diplomatically says Mami (Anoop's mom) why dont you meet her once and tells Sahil that after meeting if aunt does not like then you too would stop pestering her. But their mom is so adamant and says I dont want to meet and she can never be my DIL.<Such Stubborn mom in this century> πŸ˜•.

Sahil leaves the table and Anoop gets up to go after him but mom stops saying "Anoop if you go after him it will show that you do not respect or care for me either". so he sits down like an obedient son.

Next scene Shivani's parents are discussing meting Sahil's mom etc...
At Mansi's place they are choosing Jewellery and Mansi says she like all and it is tough to decide and asks bhabhi how did you choose bhabhi as always says i had Kunal with me so it was easy. Finally they decide on a set and Kavita asks what about me and mom replies you will get when you get married.

Sahil is in dilema as Shivani's parents keep asking when they can come and then Anoop comes there and Sahil asks him is 5 pm fine and he nods and anoop tells Shivani's parents to come at 5pm. Then Sahil and Shivani talk tillmom agrees we have to stop them from meeting.

Monday Precap:  Shivani's parents come and Anoop's mom asks them who they were...

Enjoy!!

indi thumbnail

@ pensink ... Thank you!!!  Looking forward to seeing this episode!  As you said ... story seems to be moving!!  But guess what girl, I'm getting a little jealous here ... it's as if G is thinking about another girl  πŸ˜•!!  I'm sure you'll know what I'm referring toπŸ˜‰!!! 

Later! 
indi thumbnail
jps, pensink ,,. Don't quite understand the workings of this forum (BBAT was way more simple), but I saw a thread "Disappointed with Himmanshoo's fans" .. the person is complaining about Himm's fans not using the thread opened by her!  Is this a parallel thread ... could you please explain to me?

sweetnaina thumbnail
    Rushaa i like your post ok .This searial is best. Rushaa nice post.

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

@ pensink ... Thank you!!!  Looking forward to seeing this episode!  As you said ... story seems to be moving!!  But guess what girl, I'm getting a little jealous here ... it's as if G is thinking about another girl  πŸ˜•!!  I'm sure you'll know what I'm referring toπŸ˜‰!!! 

Later! 

Yes, ofcourse i know what you are referring to but what can we do πŸ˜”πŸ˜‰
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

jps, pensink ,,. Don't quite understand the workings of this forum (BBAT was way more simple), but I saw a thread "Disappointed with Himmanshoo's fans" .. the person is complaining about Himm's fans not using the thread opened by her!  Is this a parallel thread ... could you please explain to me?

Indi, I too felt it was a parallel thread and always write here, maybe will check it later and try to update there too.
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you so much for your English update - it really means a lot to me!!!!  πŸ€—