Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@tehseeb and @jps really we are fooled.
Himmanshoo as a pilot.He is a businessnan.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Leesan

@sahil70...hi there old BBAT friend, glad to see you on this new forum! Not really following the new show, but I do pop in to this forum just to check up on you guys !!😊

Hmmm , not so sure about the "softer type guy so far"... You mean he's not kicked down any of the furniture yet??! πŸ˜‰  Sigh! What a pity!!! How I miss those days!!  Oh well, there's still time, we'll see! πŸ˜‰

Leesan  HiπŸ˜ƒ. was wondering where u were.

yeah he doesnt look like he will kick anything πŸ˜†
Edited by sahil70 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

rasha ...
I'm so busy, but can't resist ... " I'd like to mention the completely faint/death inducing "Hiii Mansi" today!! β˜ΊοΈ"   Don't want to sound like some immature little girl swooning  πŸ˜ƒ... but My God!!!  how could Himmanshoo emit such strong sexual magnetism with just two little words!!!  The man is devastating!!!  The voice!!!  The voice!!!  I'm dead  🀒!!!! 

jps... I'm sure you didn't sleep after that greeting πŸ˜†!!!!  you might need to pray a little more!!!

pensink91 thumbnail
Excellent posts everyone. I too felt from what we have seen so far that Anoop is not a pilot as he was working on his laptop and also when hsi mother asked Mansi her subjects in college, she said then you would have some business sense too.

But I dont like what the CVs did, when Mansi called him they could have shown him at least talking to her. Its fine he does not know the color of his wedding clothes. But as he is been shown as submissive they could have shown him at least say so and then talk to her too not just pass the phone to his sister

jps01 thumbnail
@ Indi "jps... I'm sure you didn't sleep after that greeting πŸ˜†!!!!  you might need to pray a little more!!!"  I did sleep Indi, has to take more than that to keep me awake!! LOL!! I still am head over heels in love with GS, not Anoop as yet, but trying to run after him first!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Agree with most of you about Anoop's scenes.  Wonder what the CVs have in store for us?  At least have a decent conversation with your potential bride - but I do think his character has more to it than meets the eye and I am looking forward to watch him get to the depths of it, because he will be brilliant! Does not seem like a normal guy but someone who has some kind of inner turmoil and hopefully will be revealed in due time! πŸ˜†

On a positive note, he did have a little more screen time last evening - but I don't know what he is saying until I read the updates!!

Looking forward to today's episode!

manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i used to watch bhagoowali for himanshoo, was so happy that both himanshoo and ashish topgether
the cvs should develop the bond between the two brothers and reveal to us the problem that anoop has with his mother
he behaves a little too shy, if developed welll he can have a great chemistry with mansii
indi thumbnail

Pensink ... I agree with you ... Anoop could have at least said something further before passing the phone to his sister.  Whether he's a pilot or businessman, he is intelligent and must have had some interaction with girls during the course of his life.  I don't however think he meant to be rude or uninterested.  What I think is that  Anoop is so accustomed to having his family determine every aspect of his life that he leaves every decision to them ... he just accepts... the easiest way to avoid confrontation.   Maybe very early in his life he discovered that that was the easiest way to survive -  just be submissive.   He feels all he has to do is please the family, so whatever they decide, he accepts, down to his bride!!!  This passive attitude just continued that way!   Like Runjhun

...maybe he craved his family's love or as a child, feared them ... and in order to survive the situation, he started off being submissive.  Maybe the family punished him for his father's behavior

Most of us assume that soft-spoken people lack confidence or are shy ... I think in this case though, it's a habit from Anoop's childhood that continued into his adult life...  . 

While I appreciate that the character is soft spoken, passive, etc., I feel that Himm could raise his voice a tiny decibel ... just a tiny moderation to convey a message that while he may be mild mannered, he's quite capable of taking charge of his life ... little steel under the mild nature... not sure how to put it!  Don't get me wrong here,  I love Himm's voice and his ability to modify the intonation to suit the character.  Maybe, I'm missing Guddu Shukla's voice too much, or I just can't see my Gudduji so passive ...  cause no matter what, when I look at Himmanshoo, I see Guddu Shukla!!! 

jps ... I'm sure Anoop has something brewing deep down inside him!  I'm also sure the producers have plans for Himmanshoo ... they wouldn't let all that talent go to waste πŸ˜‰... they must be aware of Himm's capabilities ... so let's sit back and wait ... when the real story starts we'll see such a great burst of  Himmanshoo fireworks .. he'll set that screen afire ... a la Gudduji ... the dabang, the gunda, the great lover, the weeper ... could go on and on πŸ˜†!!!! 

Seriously jay, we do need those english subtitles ... when it comes to Himmanshoo I want to be able to savour everything he says!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Indi, what if he is not the legitimate child of his mother/parents? Don't you think that this could be the reason for the atrociously cruel treatment meted out to him by his mother  or does it have to do with his gullible and naive nature? Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Indi, what if he is not the legitimate child of his mother/parents?

surish ... (LOL!)  You never disappoint ... trust you to throw a spanner in the works!!!  I never even thought along that line!!   That would surely account for his passive attitude ... be thankful for whatever is thrown your way!!  Illegitimate children are always made to feel they are "less" than legitimate children ... and are in the habit of accepting their fate ... I get the feeling here that Sahil and the sister were treated much better than Anoop;  this brother and sister seem to be aware of this unequal treatment and try to make up by loving Anoop ... Imagine these three were brought up in the same household, yet they are so different in personality!!!!  Anoop seems such an intense and deep person ... while the other two are easy going and light hearted!  That also might explain the mother's reaction at the mention of his father!!!  I guess we'll just have to wait for the story to unfold!!!
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

Pensink ... I agree with you ... Anoop could have at least said something further before passing the phone to his sister.  Whether he's a pilot or businessman, he is intelligent and must have had some interaction with girls during the course of his life.  I don't however think he meant to be rude or uninterested.  What I think is that  Anoop is so accustomed to having his family determine every aspect of his life that he leaves every decision to them ... he just accepts... the easiest way to avoid confrontation.   Maybe very early in his life he discovered that that was the easiest way to survive -  just be submissive.   He feels all he has to do is please the family, so whatever they decide, he accepts, down to his bride!!!  This passive attitude just continued that way!   Like Runjhun

...maybe he craved his family's love or as a child, feared them ... and in order to survive the situation, he started off being submissive.  Maybe the family punished him for his father's behavior

Most of us assume that soft-spoken people lack confidence or are shy ... I think in this case though, it's a habit from Anoop's childhood that continued into his adult life...  . 

While I appreciate that the character is soft spoken, passive, etc., I feel that Himm could raise his voice a tiny decibel ... just a tiny moderation to convey a message that while he may be mild mannered, he's quite capable of taking charge of his life ... little steel under the mild nature... not sure how to put it!  Don't get me wrong here,  I love Himm's voice and his ability to modify the intonation to suit the character.  Maybe, I'm missing Guddu Shukla's voice too much, or I just can't see my Gudduji so passive ...  cause no matter what, when I look at Himmanshoo, I see Guddu Shukla!!! 

jps ... I'm sure Anoop has something brewing deep down inside him!  I'm also sure the producers have plans for Himmanshoo ... they wouldn't let all that talent go to waste πŸ˜‰... they must be aware of Himm's capabilities ... so let's sit back and wait ... when the real story starts we'll see such a great burst of  Himmanshoo fireworks .. he'll set that screen afire ... a la Gudduji ... the dabang, the gunda, the great lover, the weeper ... could go on and on πŸ˜†!!!! 

Seriously jay, we do need those english subtitles ... when it comes to Himmanshoo I want to be able to savour everything he says!!!

Indi, I am sure heis not shy, it  is definitely something else. But till now I felt bad for Mansi as yesterday he gave the phone to his sister. And I could not resist so watched today's in the office πŸ˜ƒ and it was very harsh. Whatever the reason his behaviour with his fiance is not very pleasant. If you guys want I can tell you all what happened as I understand Hindi.