Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Rasha

Mis mas sinceras disculpas a ti no te Raasha para dar las gracias antes de la apertura de hilo Himmanshoo de agradecimiento.

My sincere apologies to you Raasha for not thanking you earlier for opening Himmanshoo's appreciation thread.

Originally posted by tanutes

Why was Anoop staring at Mansi lustfully? Is Anoop and Mansi's marriage a pure- arranged marriage, a  love- arranged marriage or one that is  based  on love and attraction?I'm confused! Usually compromise and adjustments form the foundation of an arranged marriage since these couples do not have any preconceived notions nor expectations from each other. 

@tanutes

Recuerde que es bastante obvio para una persona a quien esta cumpliendo con una chica por primera vez a los ojos traspasan sobre su hi

Tanutes remember it's quite obvious for a guy whom is meeting a girl for the very first time to transfix his eyes upon her

Edited by Cleos - 11 years ago
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ay Cleos, no hay ninguna problema! No tienes que pedir disculpas! πŸ˜Š

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~
Surish thumbnail

Pensink wouldn't be surprised if many others fall for Himmanshoo once they become acquainted .Guessed it has already started. This show is moving faster than lightning bolt.

Keshawn, don't jump to conclusions too early. To have a clearer understanding, I suggest that you and Tanute reflect on Sphere Origins Multivision CMD Sunjoy Waddhwa's quote below: 

"Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage' is a show about two friends who share different views on marriage. The show projects two different ideologies on marriage that prevail in our society without taking either side. Through this show we are trying to convey that whether love or arranged, marriage is an everyday partnership; sometimes you need to arrange the love, at other times you have to love the arrangement."

The show traces the journey of two friends who are diametrically opposite in their beliefs about marriage, yet share the same desire to have a happy and content marriage. The debate is on and as the story evolves perhaps along with the two friends.."

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
rashaa thumbnail
MY LADDU IS BACKKK!!!

πŸ₯³

I found him painfully shy today, and it was annoying, but the only actor who can get away with that in my book is Himmanshoo. ESPECIALLY if he's flashing a black vest when getting introduced. πŸ˜

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Raasha

MY LADDU IS BACKKK!!!

πŸ₯³

I found him painfully shy today, and it was annoying, but the only actor who can get away with that in my book is Himmanshoo. ESPECIALLY if he's flashing a black vest when getting introduced. πŸ˜

@Rasha

La timidez de Anoop casi alcanzo una probabilidad alta de agravarme tambien. Su conducta entera ha cambiado. Aun su voz sono diferente. Su caracter es opuesto diametricamente al anterior.iBien hizo Himmanshoo! iSin embargo, el parecio bastante mas joven con ese peinado! Sobre todo, los hombros anchos, estrechan relativamente cintura, los musculos y V- formo torso cuando vestido en ese chaleco de negro. 

Anoop's shyness almost reached a high probability of aggravating me as well. His whole demeanour has changed. Even his voice sounded different. His character is diametrically opposed to the previous one.Well done Himmanshoo! However, he looked pretty younger with that hairstyle! Most of all, his broad shoulders, relatively narrow waist, muscles and v- shaped torso when clad in that black vest.

Edited by Cleos - 11 years ago
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Is it just me I really enjoyed Himmansho acting all shy...refreshing change from all the heroes. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks in the introduction sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rashaa thumbnail
haha took me a while, but I got there too πŸ˜† I watched the episode again online and by the second viewing I wanted to do the exact same thing - reach in and pinch his cheeks!!

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha Rasha, he was just too cute and his acting was indeed very nice. Just the right dose of shyness.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi everyone

Me loved Anoop entry ...hatke one...very much into his character...hayye the way he smiles when Mansi was serving him tea...so cute...me too wanna pinch his cheeksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as usual Himm facial n eyes expressions speak volume...God Bless Him
Surish thumbnail
Raasha, cleos, Halkat and Prior01 Please do not  assume that I'm gay but Himmanhoo really looked very dashing and debonnaire!