Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
He is adorable.. 😳 but needs to work on his voice modulation a bit...his acting is good..
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Leesan, so thrilled to have you on-board!!!!πŸ€— Let's see how the seating goes for you!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Godblessall also, good, very good!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to seeing the show tonight!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

He is adorable.. πŸ˜³ but needs to work on his voice modulation a bit...his acting is good..

My Response

You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait and watch.

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Originally posted by alphabeta_22

He is adorable.. πŸ˜³ but needs to work on his voice modulation a bit...his acting is good..

My Response

You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait and watch.

Hey  girls ... seems like we have one more to compete with for El Capitan πŸ˜‰!!!    Hoping that when the battle really starts,  I'll have the "G" Man all for myself!!!!  Ahhh ... I could just imagine ... Shuklaji ... all mine😍!!!! 

Ok, OK, "G" Girls ... don't get riled up ... just teasing!πŸ˜†!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
My Response

Indi I hope you are right .These wedding ceremonies probably may occur quicker than I thought.

Surish ... As you thought ... the wedding seems imminent!  ...

Girls ... Read that Anoop smiled on seeing Mansi ... and she's serving tea too ... more and more memories of BBAT πŸ˜‰!!!   Expect that we'll soon see the Dabang Hottie emerging ...  πŸ˜†!!!!  

Read some of the posts regarding today's episodes ... mainly about sahiil but not much about Anoop, but from the little mentioned about Anoop, we can expect   the usual magic from our Himmanshoo ...  know a lot of people will be in for a shock when they see our Himm in action πŸ˜†!!!!  I'm so proud of Himm  πŸ˜‰!!!!
Keshawn thumbnail

@Indi

Indi your pet dog is wagging his tail today since Himmanshoo has made his first entry in the show. What if Anoop ends up marrying Shivani and Mansi,  Saahil  anything is possible . We were once told that Shivani dislikes boys and strange enough she was seen today hanging out with Saahil already. Sounds very much like Humsafar to me

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshawn

@Indi

Indi your pet dog is wagging his tail today since Himmanshoo has made his first entry in the show. What if Anoop ends up marrying Shivani and Mansi,  Saahil  anything is possible . We were once told that Shivani dislikes boys and strange enough she was seen today hanging out with Saahil already. Sounds very much like Humsafar to me

keshawn ... I'm killing myself with laughter🀣 ... "your pet dog is wagging his tail today since Himmanshoo has made his first entry in the show." ...  now I know you are really here!!!!   What a way to welcome El Capitan!!!  You guys do liven up the atmosphere ... no wonder we miss you  so much!!!!   

Your ...  What if Anoop ends up marrying Shivani and Mansi, " ... that's our keshawn, no doubt about it  .. throwing a spanner in the works and making us go crazy  πŸ˜‰!!!!   Well, Anoop had better stick to one wife if he knows what's good for him!!!    ...  we already know what happens when a guy has two wives  πŸ˜›   !!! 

tanutes thumbnail
Why was Anoop staring at Mansi lustfully? Is Anoop and Mansi's marriage a pure- arranged marriage, a  love- arranged marriage or one that is  based  on love and attraction?I'm confused! Usually compromise and adjustments form the foundation of an arranged marriage since these couples do not have any preconceived notions nor expectations from each other. Edited by tanutes - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Sruthy.L and Indi after watching today's episode I must say that something just doesn't add up! Both male leads introduction happened somewhat in a mysterious and unpremeditated way! Would have preferred if we were given an insight into their personal lives before meeting their futuristic brides.Leesan and Pensink missed you much. Glad to see you here.

Oh well I have been here all along, never leaving neither Gudduji nor this new character. Just been silent but am here. Waiting to go home to see Himmanshoo in action again😊
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD you guys!! What happened while I was gone?! This is awesome, I went through all of the thread with such a grin on my face and so much laughter!

Let's make one thing clear, if Sushma gets top spot this time, I get it next time! I mean seriously, I think I account for *something*!!!! πŸ˜›

Priya, all good, how are you?!

Also, MY GOD is it good to see so many familiar people here aaahhh it's made my day so far!

alphabetta - He's always like that in the first few episodes. Wait till you see what he's like when he settles in. I'm swooning at the thought of it!

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~