India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

precap ricky diwan should (Page 4)

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Plz do not start nitpicking! I thought it was a wonderful episode. Inshi inflicting pain on themselves like never before. An internecine struggle of emotions. Cry I cant but feel sorry for both of them. Indira constantly getting ensnared in her own conundrum of lies to protect her husband's heart and to get the money for her family without realizing Rishi is just standing right there and Rishi, a sentient or rather prescient man lost all his good senses in grief as the quagmire of misconceptions embroil him in a battle of emotions. So utterly devastating. Judging Indira or Rishi at this point of time is utterly heartless. Rati and Sumit are marvelous. Rati is so freaking convincing and the little emotional outburst scene Sumit got to enact, he poured his heart out. Fantastic. I am proud to be your fan and HD is like no other. That scene where Indira is dancing in the morning and Rishi sees her with the camera focused on his hazel eyes. Now thats chemistry without even being in one single frame. I could notice every muscle on their body acting. Clap Inshi, love personified. 
I might sound extremely stupid, Sorry! Bit emotional after seeing the episode. I am in love with this track. Smile

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 06 August 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1kumarClight_28Rasha4evasamrudhi.r....vula_kv....RanjinikishanHeema22lieslashneSilent.DreamerPureBlissCloudy.Night

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Edited my comment a little bit.Smile
forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
grrr.. chill yaar agree those word are very harsh
but the divorce thing is not meant for our inshi ryt..
at the end its all the way inshi Tongue
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Plz do not start nitpicking! I thought it was a wonderful episode. Inshi inflicting pain on themselves like never before. An internecine struggle of emotions. Cry I cant but feel sorry for both of them. Indira constantly getting ensnared in her own conundrum of lies to protect her husband's heart and to get the money for her family without realizing Rishi is just standing right there and Rishi, a sentient or rather prescient man lost all his good senses in grief as the quagmire of misconceptions embroil him in a battle of emotions. So utterly devastating. Judging Indira or Rishi at this point of time is utterly heartless. Rati and Sumit are marvelous. Rati is so freaking convincing and the little emotional outburst scene Sumit got to enact, he poured his heart out. Fantastic. I am proud to be your fan and HD is like no other. That scene where Indira is dancing in the morning and Rishi sees her with the camera focused on his hazel eyes. Now thats chemistry without even being in one single frame. I could notice every muscle on their body acting. Clap Inshi, love personified. 
I might sound extremely stupid, Sorry! Bit emotional after seeing the episode. I am in love with this track. Smile
 Good reply. I agree with you. This exactly how I felt after the last episode. They both acted supebly .

Go to top