PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Honestly I donot have any problem with the new entry. Rishi
can divorce Indira and live his life happily with Shweta. And u r saying Indira
was harsh today that is why u r calling her 'Shameless' but dnt u think calling
shameless is also harsh? I hope u r getting my point.

I second u moona...even i dont have any problem with rishta pair lol

Indira is too complex a character for some ppl to understand i guess...and sshe was pretending to be harsh.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-.FALTU.AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

moona -- i used shameless because indira is hiding from rishi and then mistreating like that
indira knows rishi loves her more than his life and to betry such a loavable husband is not warranted

now ricky diwan heart is broken so he will leave her in pain and i think he will stop her from dance and indira will give divorce papers to rishi

Is this equal to betrayal? And shameless word has got a new meaning it seems. Your post is an example of being harsh. Bechari indu toh didnt even know rish was listening.

Ps i would be more than happy if rishi leaves indu and goes to a girl who deserves him :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
this is too bad, when we posted the same that RishTa will make good pair. people said we are bashing Rishi 

now they are happy with the new entry and it is not called bashing of Rishi... gr8 standards Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancyPureBlissSilent.Dreamer

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

moona -- i used shameless because indira is hiding from rishi and then  mistreating like that
indira knows rishi loves her more than his life and to betry such a loavable husband is not warranted

now ricky diwan heart is broken  so he will leave her in pain   and i think he will stop her from dance and indira will give divorce papers to rishi

@bold-seriously do u think she'll give him divorce,he is stopping him frm dance comptetion thats y she said all these n wasnt even aware that he is listening all this n i dont think she is going to divorce him,,ya she can be more rude to make rishi go closer vid swetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikasaha

First of all it was the abortion of Mandira that the doc was telling about..She took Indira's name to get abortion!And most importantly because of some misunderstandings..a relationship should not break!Indira didn't uttered those words intentionally..she loves Rishi very much..for the welfare of her family including rishi she uttered those words..and com'on she didn't know rishi was standing there!It was pure bad luck!And Cvs are showing a dumb Rishi..I mean how many times Indira told "mere pass samay bahut kaam hai"!Why Rishi is not paying any heed to those words I cannot understand!Lots and lots of MU has been created in one day!Directly or indirectly Mandira is behind all this..but I understand her condition also.Till now many storms has been through Inshi life but at the end they had remain united!I am sure this is another bad phase...this will be overcome soon!Rishi will get to know about her BT and will support her!If this will not happen..then Indira will die and HD will end!
@bold: Then why she said : Main aam ladkiyo k liye ek misaal kayam karna chahti hu ki wo apne pati k control mai naa raheLOL..LOL..

Ye cvs kahi pagal to nai ho gayeROFL

everything is fine, galiya, harsh words, fine... but what was the need of that dialogue of samajseva...

agar sab ladkiya Indira jaise ho gaye to ho gya desh ka developementLOLLOL

wow ! what a lession she is teaching to all the womansROFL

HAtz offf hatzz offf...ROFL

feeling very bad for RishiCryCryCry

he again proves he is the best..

Hey don't take it seriously. This is what I feel. I don't have any problem with whatevrer indira said but I don't agree with her samaaj seva. aur pyaar mai sab chalta hai..

Edited by Malayraj - 06 August 2012 at 11:28am
Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

moona -- i used shameless because indira is hiding from rishi and then  mistreating like that

now ricky diwan heart is broken  so he will leave her in pain   and i think he will stop her from dance and indira will give divorce papers to rishi

But still that doesnot give u right that u can her 'shameless'. Dnt u see she is counting days of her life & she is doing all this for her family (including Rishi). She was searching marriage proposals for Rishi so that he wont be lonely after her and MU are part of life. u can see only pain of Ricky Diwan but try to see the both sides of the coin & it would be nice if u remove "shameless' word from here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Originally posted by ishikasaha

First of all it was the abortion of Mandira that the doc was telling about..She took Indira's name to get abortion!And most importantly because of some misunderstandings..a relationship should not break!Indira didn't uttered those words intentionally..she loves Rishi very much..for the welfare of her family including rishi she uttered those words..and com'on she didn't know rishi was standing there!It was pure bad luck!And Cvs are showing a dumb Rishi..I mean how many times Indira told "mere pass samay bahut kaam hai"!Why Rishi is not paying any heed to those words I cannot understand!Lots and lots of MU has been created in one day!Directly or indirectly Mandira is behind all this..but I understand her condition also.Till now many storms has been through Inshi life but at the end they had remain united!I am sure this is another bad phase...this will be overcome soon!Rishi will get to know about her BT and will support her!If this will not happen..then Indira will die and HD will end!
@bold: Then why she said : Main aam ladkiyo k liye ek misaal kayam karna chahti hu ki wo apne pati k control mai naa raheLOL..LOL..

Ye cvs kahi pagal to nai ho gayeROFL

everything is fine, galiya, harsh words, fine... but what was the need of that dialogue of samajseva...

agar sab ladkiya Indira jaise ho gaye to ho gya desh ka developementLOLLOL

wow ! what a lession she is teaching to all the womansROFL

HAtz offf hatzz offf...ROFL

feeling very bad for RishiCryCryCry

he again proves he is the best..

she said that to make organiser understand more quickly
these kinda dialogues helps more fluentlyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
You always look at Rishi..his pain.When will you look at Indira!Didn't you look at her eyes when she was uttering those "harsh" words!I know Rishi was hurt but he doesn't know the whole truth..and he is not trying to find out the truth also!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....-PD-AblazedEnigma..

Go to top