Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

precap ricky diwan should (Page 2)

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Helllozz..

what words r said by Indira.. though it was harsh... she herself was not believing it about her husband and her bad luck was even Rishi was standing there...

Rishi and Indira do love each other... and hope once MU is clear they r still 2gether..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karthik80samrudhi.rRanjinikishanforever.youngHeema22liesl

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Oh yes rishi should divorce indu lol shweta is perfect for him. Come on yaar..cant u understand why she said those harsh words...and she did feel bad while speaking. She didnt realise rishi was hearing her. Shes suffering from bt yaar..this dance competition is her last hope. And come on she didnt mean those words. This mu is created to make way for rishta i guess ..loads of drama to come.

Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 06 August 2012 at 10:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
please dont curse InShi, we know all the new entries have been the one who ultimately made InShi stronger, so will be this Shweta, though lots of drama is in store for us, yet in last we will be having InShi only

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karthik80samrudhi.rRanjinikishanadinats07forever.young

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Just having divorce doesn't mean that one should marry someone else. If divorce happens, Then I want Rishi to be alone, not with anyone else.
Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
First of all it was the abortion of Mandira that the doc was telling about..She took Indira's name to get abortion!And most importantly because of some misunderstandings..a relationship should not break!Indira didn't uttered those words intentionally..she loves Rishi very much..for the welfare of her family including rishi she uttered those words..and com'on she didn't know rishi was standing there!It was pure bad luck!And Cvs are showing a dumb Rishi..I mean how many times Indira told "mere pass samay bahut kaam hai"!Why Rishi is not paying any heed to those words I cannot understand!Lots and lots of MU has been created in one day!Directly or indirectly Mandira is behind all this..but I understand her condition also.Till now many storms has been through Inshi life but at the end they had remain united!I am sure this is another bad phase...this will be overcome soon!Rishi will get to know about her BT and will support her!If this will not happen..then Indira will die and HD will end!

Edited by ishikasaha - 06 August 2012 at 11:02am

light_28samrudhi.rliesl

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Honestly I donot have any problem with the new entry. Rishi can divorce Indira and live his life happily with Shweta. And u r saying Indira was harsh today that is why u r calling her 'Shameless' but dnt u think calling shameless is also harsh? I hope u r getting my point.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-Rasha4evaAblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancyPureBliss

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Oh yes rishi should divorce indu lol shweta is perfect for him. Come on yaar..cant u understand why she said those harsh words...and she did feel bad while speaking. She didnt realise rishi was hearing her. Shes suffering from bt yaar..this dance competition is her last hope. And come on she didnt mean those words. This mu is created to make way for rishta i guess ..loads of drama to come.

really avu,,those words she dint mean it nor she knows that rishi was behind,,
omg lots of more tensions brewing for indira now,she has BT,dance competition,mandira ki shaadi n rishi too
god so much drama awaiting

Rasha4evaPureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
moona -- i used shameless because indira is hiding from rishi and then  mistreating like that
indira knows rishi loves her more than his life and to betry such a loavable husband is not warranted

now ricky diwan heart is broken  so he will leave her in pain   and i think he will stop her from dance and indira will give divorce papers to rishi

Go to top