India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

precap ricky diwan should

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
rishi is a broken man he is hurted and drunk  and the new entry comes shweta Clap

ricky diwan does not deserve indira now he has support  shweta will help him in pain they will come close and we are happy    rishi should divorce indira  

indira spoke bad about rishi   only for her family selfish indira and indira said she will divorce rishi he is useless

ricky was ConfusedOuch still gone to the doctor and requested her to stop indira doctor said she wants abortionOuchAngryConfused

rishi is still caring i hero is so nice rishi is such a adorable lover

but now ricky diwan should leave amma house and leave indira and should servr divorce notice to indira and should not even meet her

ricky diwan strong man should have self respect ricky should not see indira face nowAngry

shweta will help ricky diwan nowSleepy

we love inshi and dont want to seperate but  its high time strong ricky diwan should divorce and teach indira a lesson

Edited by Sano88 - 09 August 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeen-SUMITaholic-

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
oh for gods sake she has bt and could die any moment that doesnt mean rishi should divorce her just because she shouted like that
but yes she was harsh
but i have no idea what cvs are doing this is all for the new entry that all this hig voltage drama is happening chill!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Zen1rosediya28sakshi1ratibob007karthik80light_28Rasha4evasamrudhi.rRanjinikishanadinats07forever.young-Paulomi-Sneha.koHeema22liesl

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yes, Aman , I compeletely agree with you. 

I apprecaite and salute RishiClap or I can say Ricky Diwan ki itne abusive words sunne k baad bhi wo Indira ki care karta hai. he goes to hospital and ask the doctor for help... Rishi is truely a unconditional and rare lover.. Hatz off Rishi Kumar

@Aman:Very nice postThumbs Up

Edited by Malayraj - 06 August 2012 at 10:49am
light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

DIVORCE IS STRICTLY NOT MEANT FOR INSHI .PLZZ STOP IT CVS.Cry DONT GO TYPICAL.ONCE THEY SHOW RISHI COMING TO KNOW ABOUT INDIRA'S LAST BREATH HE WILL MAKE WORLD STAND FOR HER AND EVEN WHEN INDIRA WILL REALISE THAT UNKNOWINGLY IN HER PAIN SHE WENT ON TO SAY THOSE HARSH, DEADLIEST WORDS ABOUT RISHI SHE WILL JUST NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE HERSELF. I CAN REALLY IMAGINE THIS TO BE THE CONDITION IF IT WAS A REALITY.  CVS PLZZ.. DONT SEPARATE INSHI.Cry

Edited by light_28 - 06 August 2012 at 10:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.radinats07Ranjinikishanforever.young-Paulomi-Heema22liesl

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guitar332

indira is going to die and she  needs to win the competition and man is not allowing her to dance so in anger indira uttered those words  not intentionally  so please stop taking bad bout indira and inshi are meant to be together this is just a drama created by cvs  to bring out indira's  doesn't mean some rish girl comes rishi has to be wtith  and he is a rich guy too but he only have feelings for indira  not anybody! inshi forever.
100% AGREE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

rishi is a broken man he is hurted and drunk  and the new entry comes shweta Clap

ricky diwan does not deserve indira now he has support  shweta will help him in pain they will come close and we are happy    rishi should divorce indira  

indira spoke bad about rishi she is shameless women  only for her family selfish indira and indira said she will divorce rishi he is useless

ricky was ConfusedOuch still gone to the doctor and requested her to stop indira doctor said she wants abortionOuchAngryConfused

rishi is still caring i hero is so nice rishi is such a adorable lover

but now ricky diwan should leave amma house and leave indira and should servr divorce notice to indira and should not even meet her

ricky diwan strong man should have self respect ricky should not see indira face nowAngry

shweta will help ricky diwan nowSleepy

we love inshi and dont want to seperate but  its high time strong ricky diwan should divorce and teach indira a lesson

Love doesn't work this way my friend. Its easy when u see from outside. In real all relationships including love is not easy. It needs to be worked on, to keep it safe from all the tests life throws at it. Havent you heard marriage is not a bed of roses. Love too is not all lovey dovey.

Some times you just dont mean what you say. Think about the many instances where you yourself has done it. For eg, i very frequently fight with my parents and say things that i dont mean. Does that mean i dont love them or respect them? Think about it. You will get the answer. Life is not black and white. It comes in different shades of grey. A darker grey for a particular occasion/situation, a lighter one for another. 

Edited by dhanya.r - 06 August 2012 at 10:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalratibob007karthik80Ranjinikishanadinats07Heema22

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ohh please in anger or in extreme flow of emotions it happens, what indira did, we cant break a relationship because of some words, plz dun talk abt divorce thing yar, at the end of the day it ll be InShi only

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007karthik80samrudhi.rRasha4evaRanjinikishanforever.youngHeema22liesl

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

DIVORCE IS STRICTLY NOT MEANT FOR INSHI .PLZZ STOP IT CVS.Cry DONT GO TYPICAL.ONCE THEY SHOW RISHI COMING TO KNOW ABOUT INDIRA'S LAST BREATH HE WILL MAKE WORLD STAND FOR HER AND EVEN WHEN INDIRA WILL REALISE THAT UNKNOWINGLY IN HER PAIN SHE WENT ON TO SAY THOSE HARSH, DEADLIEST WORDS ABOUT RISHI SHE WILL JUST NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE HERSELF. I CAN REALLY IMAGINE THIS TO BE THE CONDITION IF IT WAS A REALITY.  CVS PLZZ.. DONT SEPARATE INSHI.Cry

chill guyz cvs are not going to be separated  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Go to top