Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Why has posting in this forum gone so down?

Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Agree there is nothing except spoofs to post about, but why are some people not posting at all.Earlier there used to be so many posts after an episode ..with new viewpoints emerging, why is the forum looking dead and dull nowadays? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be we are not liking the way things are going and tired of waiting n' waiting! We are finding it too hard to continue the energy because the negativity around... But Hopes are still open!😊 After all Mohan and Megha can bring wonders again!
Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

May be we are not liking the way things are going and tired of waiting n' waiting! We are finding it too hard to continue the energy because the negativity around... But Hopes are still open!😊 After all Mohan and Megha can bring wonders again!

What can't mm do :)
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reena4kunal

What can't mm do :)

they cant bring the story back till jhappu dappu and rangeela poke their noses...😃
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess...ppl are not finding anything interesting to write about and cant blame them, the way things are going any committed NBT lover would be heart broken and disgusted. Even though I watch the show, these days its only for Kunal, but these days I have a feeling that even Kunal is not in his form he also seems to be just doing his part, only becasue he is being paid for it, I do not find that beautiful chemistery between MM any longer. These Colors ppl have sabotaged the show beyond anybody's imagination and now everything seems so gloomy and depressing...woh dialouge hai na Jab We Met Mein..."JAISE KUCH GALAT HO RAHA HAI, JAISE KOI TRAIN CHOOTH RAHI HAI" bilkul waisi waali feeling. Edited by phulwa - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: phulwa

I guess...ppl are not finding anything interesting to write about and cant blame them, the way things are going any committed NBT lover would be heart broken and disgusted. Even though I watch the show, these days its only for Kunal, but these days I have a feeling that even Kunal is not in his form he also seems to be just doing his part, only becasue he is being paid for it, I do not find that beautiful chemistery between MM any longer. These Colors ppl have sabotaged the show beyond anybody's imagination and now everything seems so gloomy and depressing...woh dialouge hai na Jab We Met Mein..."JAISE KUCH GALAT HO RAHA HAI, JAISE KOI TRAIN CHOOTH RAHI HAI" bilkul waisi waali feeling.

👍🏼
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh bhi koi puchne waali baat hai ?

the song says it all "ya dil ki suno duniyawaalon. ya mujhkjo abhi chup rehne do ..."
"mai ghum ko khushi , kaise kah doon , jo kehte hain unko kehne do"...

VJ