Dance mimics life for Sooraj-Sandhya!

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I really liked the ballroom party episodes from last week. It was funny to see Sandhya pretending to be jealous and ignoring Sooraj after she saw the sales girl hugging him.

I'm glad they didn't drag out the jealousy, though. Sooraj was really quite clever in getting little Harry to help him out.

I really really like that Sooraj and Sandhya are becoming more comfortable with each other. The breaking of Bhabo and Sandhya's Teej fast was a really sweet scene. Seriously, EVERYONE can see how much Sooraj and Sandhya love and care for each other - Jayant, Mrs Chang (the lady who keeps helping Sooraj and Sandhya, who is also the wife of the Chinese WTC contestant, Mr Chang), all of us, the entire universe! Even though Bhabasa will have hell to pay when Bhabo realises that he got her drunk (even if it was unintentional), I'm glad that Bhabo managed to convince Sooraj and Sandhya to dance. I'm also glad Mrs Chang was around to help them get started dancing.

They were wearing my two favourite colours (red and black) so I couldn't keep my eyes off of Sooraj and Sandhya while they were dancing - and then I realised that their dance actually reflected their relationship so far! There are, of course, differences between their dance and their marriage, but I definitely think their dance was representative (to an extent) of their lives together so far, and of where it is going in future.

Here is my reasoning:

Dance: They agreed to do it because Bhabo told them to. Then they were initially hesitant but had help getting started from Mrs Chang. They gave it a shot but had some troubles. They tried to understand what was wrong and learn from their observations. Sandhya realised what was wrong when Sooraj tried to twirl her and she got stuck, so she observed the others and fixed the problem (ie. Sandhya helped/supported Sooraj). Then they got more and more comfortable with each other and with the dancing itself. They got pretty good at it and were dancing away happily. Sooraj was twirling Sandhya but then she fell and got hurt. Sandhya allowed Sooraj to pick her up. He picked her up and took her carefully to a chair, then massaged her foot to help her recover (ie. Sooraj helped/supported Sandhya, and she allowed him to do so).

Marriage so far and in future: They got married because they were made to (Sooraj by Bhabo, and Sandhya by Ankur). Initially they were both hesitant, but they got help and support from their loved ones. They tried to give it a go but things went wrong (like Sandhya being blamed for everything bad that happened, Sooraj being blamed for lying to his family because of Sandhya, then eventually more misunderstandings and Sooraj trying to kick Sandhya out). During all this, they tried to learn from their mistakes (like keeping quiet rather than speaking to each other) and observations. Sandhya realised Sooraj had a dream but lacked confidence, then she tried to build up his confidence and encouraged him to participate in WTC (ie. Sandhya helped/supported Sooraj). They have now come a long way and are now quite comfortable with each other. In future, we will hopefully get to a point when Sandhya will tell Sooraj about her IPS dream and then he will help her to fulfil her dreams, the way she has helped him out so far (ie. in future, Sooraj will help/support Sandhya to fulfil her dream and she will allow him to do so).    

What do you guys think? Do you think their dance mirrors their lives together?

I'm enjoying watching Sooraj and Sandhya's romance blossoming. Hopefully soon Sandhya will overcome her shyness and will be comfortable enough to hug her husband in public. And hopefully they will tell each other that they love each other in a language that they can both understand, lol! And you never know, soon enough we might even get a kiss out of Mr-Not-So-Seedha Sooraj! I'm sure this time he won't be met with as violent a response from Sandhya as he got the first time he kissed her! (This was on their disastrous first night alone together after they returned home from the Kuldevi Temple trip - if you've seen that episode then I'm sure you'll never forget what happened after Sooraj kissed Sandhya's hand!)

As I already said, EVERYONE else can see how much these two love and care for each other. Its only a matter of time before they actually tell each other, but seriously, the looks they were giving each other the end of last Friday's episode (3/8/12) - if these aren't looks of love, respect and admiration for each other in their eyes, then I don't know what are!

I hope Sandhya will soon get to know about Sooraj's cancelled wedding card having her name on it accidentally, and how the two of them actually were blessed by the pundit in the temple along with the wedding card! I really want these indications of fate to be revealed to them! Another thing I would really like is for them to realise that Sooraj is the man that helped Sandhya's parents before they died. I'm sure these things will happen - its just going to take some time, but I think it will add to the magic of Sooraj and Sandhya's journey!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the post.  Nice comparison.
...soniii... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very Beautifully Written , I too Noticed in friday Episode , Every Moment they are Supporting Each other , while one is being is Diya , the other is being as Baati , This Educated Wife is Driving him in the Twirling Moments and this Man is going along with her and Protecting her and supported her in his Arms while she is Driving him in Dance ..

The Tender of Love they had on Each other which they Expressed from their Expressions is Soft , and Subtle , this Love is Loud in Silent Form .. They are True DiYa Baati ..

Edited by ...soniii... - 11 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post A-A-S

I really enjoyed reading it and love this show for various reasons but especially bec the writers show us what we would like to see and they do not forget past events and connect it in the future tracks so that no loose ends are left.

I am sure they will not disappoint us going forward as well.  Kudos to Dabh team and may this show continue to be a topper for a long time.
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written A-A-S!👏
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post 😊

That's a beautiful analogy! 👏
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A very good post. however I haven't seen fridays episode but would like to give my thoughts on what u have written:

I'm sure this time he won't be met with as violent a response from Sandhya as he got the first time he kissed her! (This was on their disastrous first night alone together after they returned home from the Kuldevi Temple trip - if you've seen that episode then I'm sure you'll never forget what happened after Sooraj kissed Sandhya's hand!)

Although Im connected with DABH from the 1st episode but this episode has touched me a lot...I remember this episode was aired on 4th november and I have watched this number of times, this is one of my fav Surya scene where dialogues, screenplay, expressions of Sandhya & Sooraj were outstanding..they way Sandhya pouring her heart out meaning of marriage..and Sooraj feeling her pain but still can't understand her...

I hope Sandhya will soon get to know about Sooraj's cancelled wedding card having her name on it accidentally, and how the two of them actually were blessed by the pundit in the temple along with the wedding card! I really want these indications of fate to be revealed to them! Another thing I would really like is for them to realise that Sooraj is the man that helped Sandhya's parents before they died. I'm sure these things will happen - its just going to take some time, but I think it will add to the magic of Sooraj and Sandhya's journey!

[/QUOTE]

Even i m waiting for this how the CV'S will show this if they??
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent analysis AAS. I agree with you.Thanks for the post.
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post AAS!

I dont know whether all the looks between SurYa will translate into anything further soon because they have been stuck in this mode for a while now... I hope some progress is made asap for the story to become more realistic... 
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ah,great post AAS! Very nice analysis indeed. Very true.Thoroughly enjoyed what you've written.👏

From my side,no predicitions on how SurYa journey gonna go further.In whichever way the CV's decide,I am sure gonna enjoy it just for the innocence,sincerity and trust in the relation.