Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CV's don't give false message about India in Globe (Page 2)

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Guys guys guys...y r ppl coming to a conclusion so early..its just one side of a coin s shown...if they hv shown tht servants r treated as untouchables today then they wl definitely show how some one protest it...nd as i belong to this country and as also shown n satyamev jayate  we cant't deny t fact tht its true how ppl(nd i mean not few...more than few) ppl n our country  treats t servants nd other lower caste ppl...bt its also true how a ppl from our generation(not all) and many non-conservative family strongly oppose this...i believe its good atleast they have shown this through a show which has a huge viewership so that even those ppl who still hv these false beliefs and who practice all these things correct themselves...

THE FACT IS THAT WE ALL ARE USED TO SEE THE PERFECT SIDE...LIKE WE ALL WANT TO SEE PERFECT HUSBAND...PERFECT WIFE...BUT IN REALITY THINGS ARE DIFFERENT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79BearNaNa

bsal420 Groupbie
bsal420
bsal420

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Whatever past related to servants or any thing but showing act of Untouchable is completely unacceptable, it's national TV and people watch this show across globe, what kind of message is spreading through this, the young generation will get wrong ideas and they will assume wrong picture of our nation.  

Edited by bsal420 - 06 August 2012 at 10:52am
Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsal420

i think thr past is related 2 some servant 4 tht she's behavin like tht.we shuld'nt jump into conclusions without knwin anything!Smile

Whatever past related to servants or any thing but showing act of Untouchable is completely unacceptable, it's national TV and people watch this show across globe, what kind of message is spreading through this, the young generation will get wrong ideas and they will assume wrong picture of our nation.  

dnt think negative dear...dnt u think its good CV showed this...m happy to see the reaction of ppl criticizing this..it shows ppl's thinking have changed n India..nd dnt b scared tht its gvng wrng msg...nfact its gvng a msg to those ppl who s like dadi tht tis s wrng...nd i guess young generation s quite young enough to judge t difference betwn right nd wrong..nd its a bitter fact tht its not t wrong picture of our country..its a right picture...its sad bt true...thr r still major parts f country whr these thngs r followed...i hve heard lots f stories f villages..some during my research nd some from meeting ppl...nd i ws literally shocked...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srija.singh04

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
dude i hope u kno about shows like balika vadhu or na aana is des laddo... they deal with social hazards like child marriage and female feticide so would u say they are promoting them, if anyone dared to do so they'd be behind bars and similar is the case with dadi in ipkknd. shez portrayed to bevery narrow-minded and conservative but her character is not glorified by the show, and if u don't know then let me tell u such traditions are still followed in many parts of india, for reference check online or waatch satyamev jaayte. so plz stop criticizing the show for basically anytthhing and everything tthey show, dadi's character is very closee to reality but with people like nani present u should know what cv's are glorifying and whatt they arree ccriticizingAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

laniland Senior Member
laniland
laniland

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely. Showing a negative character is one thing but I felt this was too much. I am from Sri Lanka and I really felt your worst fears. I was watching with my teenage daughter and We were discussing as how domestic help is treated. Here we treat them so well. That was really pathetic. I don't think any of us are above any one to condemn that way. That really showed Indians treat their domestic help as 3rd grade humans. I was watching that Satya meva Jayathe (i hope I speeled it correctly) and was heart broken how different castes people treat others and then this. My daughter was really disgusted saying how can they show it on TV soap as well. I know you may not be that but that was the message given to people who are outside of India thanks to the CVs. No offence to anyone just stating the message it delivered.
bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

NICE POST,how can they show such crap as untouchability in a show which is followed world wide.
Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by bsal420

i think thr past is related 2 some servant 4 tht she's behavin like tht.we shuld'nt jump into conclusions without knwin anything!Smile

dnt think negative dear...dnt u think its good CV showed this...m happy to see the reaction of ppl criticizing this..it shows ppl's thinking have changed n India..nd dnt b scared tht its gvng wrng msg...nfact its gvng a msg to those ppl who s like dadi tht tis s wrng...nd i guess young generation s quite young enough to judge t difference betwn right nd wrong..nd its a bitter fact tht its not t wrong picture of our country..its a right picture...its sad bt true...thr r still major parts f country whr these thngs r followed...i hve heard lots f stories f villages..some during my research nd some from meeting ppl...nd i ws literally shocked...

I agree with you that This kd of behavior still exists in many parts of the country..not just rural areas.  But what, we are all a bit apprehensive about is how they will deal with this character.  I would hate for her to vile ad khushi not doing anything about it or standing up for herself.  I don't want Arnav to stand up for Khushi all the time. She has been shown to be strong character so far..she needs to be able to hold her own in front f Dadi.  I am sorry to be so emotional about ths.  I have personally witnessed similar behaviour in some of the older generation in my family and when I have vocalized my disapproval..I aw aways been chided fr the same.

Go to top