India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CV's don't give false message about India in Globe

bsal420 Groupbie
bsal420
bsal420

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I watched today's episode online and felt disgusting  about the new Dadi character. The way she  treated Khushi as servant was really non digestible What kind of messages CV wanna give to people by showing this  attitude, as it was written on anyone's face that they are servant or untouchables (the way dadi looked at khushi and assumed that she is servant at house) Even I didn't like the idea of ''Ghar  or Mandir Shuddi'' (home or temple purification) due to Khushi's / 
servants touch or presence . This clearly indicates that CV's believes in such ridicules concept of untouchables.

I myself is from Brahman community and never saw this kind of maltreatment given by my  grand parents or grate grandparents to any of our domestic help or anyone as this kind of behaviour in India is consider as act of atrocities and people be punished under Indian Penal Code.

I understand that such practice is still emerged in certain parts of India but now people are educated and by showing such act on national TV, is that  CV's are promoting this practice???

This show is having lot of International audience  across the globe, I myself lives in London, what kind of image of Indian culture/ customs & tradition will go around  internationally through this kind of episode.

Where GH who speak so much about his DS show is this kind of  track he wanna show of the sake of this show.

I also hate Anjali today while explaining her Dadi about Shyam, somewhere she stiil believes in that Creep and don't even think about her brother, what a selfish woman. I feel that Creep and Anjali is behind to bring this Dadi but if they shows Khushi as servant and treated like that in the show then TRP's will be also shows CV's lowest mark.

I hope CV's should come with good creative ideas instead of showing such stupid practice in this track. I know it's too early to predict about this track but still showing this kind of  act will be never tolerate by the  audience. 

If CV's will show that Khushi will accept this  treatment given by Dadi and argue ASR not to confront Dadi than that will be wrong and loosing self respect in such humiliated way for Khushi's character will be not acceptable at all, Why CV's are so bend to butcher Khushi's Character???

I am sorry if I hurt any one by this  post but I couldn't take the way they showed today Dadi's attitude towards Khushi as untouchable

Edited by bsal420 - 06 August 2012 at 10:39am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshap14jalkukdi1lanilandSamanthaGheidiFalciparumcool-babeDesiGirlsRockxxKKKApriyankaanirbasitobijiliyongshin-Rimsha-sizzlessrain10Luv_isnt_classySimi1711DiamondLifesohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I also agree with you.In what angle she thinks that Khushi is a servant! after seeing her nasty attitude towards Khushi I think she is intentionally doing this. If she doesn't aware of Arnav's marriage then how she knows about Anjali's pregnancy. I am having a feelings that Shyam is behind this Dadi drama.He might met her in the asylum, told all the negative things about Khushi and send her to RM. Get ready to see Shyamu back in RM soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
m not from india but while watching the scene my bro asked the same thing,this is the way they treat servants! even if she finds khushi servant ,cant she touch their religious things or cant she come close to any body! nokaro ko aukat nahi batai gai nd all that rubbish! 
nd i said nothing in the answer!

Edited by ainimonaya - 06 August 2012 at 10:38am

heidi

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I completely agree.  They could have made her a negative character without showing all ths shuddhi business

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1heidi

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

even if she misunderstood khushi a servant... this is just not the way to behave with servants...
she is practicing untouchability!!!!! what crap was that all about!!!!!

whatever way they want to take story is their choice, but such kind of scenes are simply unacceptable ... 

and Mr hegde earlier advised us to watch satyameva jayte... this is the way he is inspired!!!!!!!
this is social message they are giving!!!!!!!...disgusting behavior...

i am sure, next week trp chart, there will be sudden big drop in Tuesday's trp...

i think thr past is related 2 some servant 4 tht she's behavin like tht.we shuld'nt jump into conclusions without knwin anything!Smile

zeefan 1

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Untouchability is age old thing in India, don't blame Creatives.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJ881876innocentgreen

suja94 Newbie
suja94
suja94

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsal420

I watched today's episode online and felt disgusting  about the new Dadi character. The way she  treated Khushi as servant was really non digestible What kind of messages CV wanna give to people by showing this  attitude, as it was written on anyone's face that they are servant or untouchables (the way dadi looked at khushi and assumed that she is servant at house) Even I didn't like the idea of ''Ghar  or Mandir Shuddi'' (home or temple purification) due to Khushi's / 
servants touch or presence . This clearly indicates that CV's believes in such ridicules concept of untouchables.

I myself is from Brahman community and never saw this kind of maltreatment given by my  grand parents or grate grandparents to any of our domestic help or anyone as this kind of behaviour in India is consider as act of atrocities and people be punished under Indian Penal Code.

I understand that such practice is still emerged in certain parts of India but now people are educated and by showing such act on national TV, is that  CV's are promoting this practice???

This show is having lot of International audience  across the globe, I myself lives in London, what kind of image of Indian culture/ customs & tradition will go around  internationally through this kind of episode.

Where GH who speak so much about his DS show is this kind of  track he wanna show of the sake of this show.

I also hate Anjali today while explaining her Dadi about Shyam, somewhere she stiil believes in that Creep and don't even think about her brother, what a selfish woman. I feel that Creep and Anjali is behind to bring this Dadi but if they shows Khushi as servant and treated like that in the show then TRP's will be also shows CV's lowest mark.

I hope CV's should come with good creative ideas instead of showing such stupid practice in this track. I know it's too early to predict about this track but still showing this kind of  act will be never tolerate by the  audience. 

If CV's will show that Khushi will accept this  treatment given by Dadi and argue ASR not to confront Dadi than that will be wrong and loosing self respect in such humiliated way for Khushi's character will be not acceptable at all, Why CV's are so bend to butcher Khushi's Character???

I am sorry if I hurt any one by this  post but I couldn't take the way they showed today Dadi's attitude towards Khushi as untouchable

I AM FROM TAMIL NADU AND FROM BRAHMIN COMMUNITY THOUGH I DONT PATRONISE ANY RELIGION.  BUT THE TRUTH IS THIS HABIT IS STILL THERE IN MANY FAMILIES, INCLUDING MY FAMILY.  DONT BLAME CV's PROBABLY, IF THEY POINT OUT LIKE THIS, PEOPLE WHO ARE INTO SUCH PRACTICE WILL REALISE HOW THEY HURT OTHERS BY DOING THIS ACT.  CERTAIN LESSONS HAVE TO BE LEARNT IN A HARD WAY.

heidi

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by priya_dreams

even if she misunderstood khushi a servant... this is just not the way to behave with servants...
she is practicing untouchability!!!!! what crap was that all about!!!!!

whatever way they want to take story is their choice, but such kind of scenes are simply unacceptable ... 

and Mr hegde earlier advised us to watch satyameva jayte... this is the way he is inspired!!!!!!!
this is social message they are giving!!!!!!!...disgusting behavior...

i am sure, next week trp chart, there will be sudden big drop in Tuesday's trp...

i think thr past is related 2 some servant 4 tht she's behavin like tht.we shuld'nt jump into conclusions without knwin anything!Smile

I disagree she can still be mean and superior etc..but talking shuddhi etc..gives a wide platform to one main social evils plaguing our country.  Anyway, I agree..I will wait and watch w this character progresses!

Go to top