Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Love Aarrige Ya Arranged Marrige?

Poll Question: Which marrige do you support?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [68.00%]
8 [32.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lil_Ritu

Goldie

lil_Ritu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Plz don't vote Love marrige because Ashish supports it..vote of what u think. Dont comment with other choices plz...only..Love Marrige Ya Arranged Marrige
Dont forget to vote and comment :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Aarrige Ya Arranged Marrige?" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
LOVE MARRIAE

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
LOVE MARRIAGE

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hmmm good poll and excellent debate.

Okay well i didnt vote in this poll because i kinda am on the fence about marriage in general.

Personal opinion i dont believe in marriage completely. What i mean is i believe in being sinlgw for as long as possible and dating and meeting new people exploring new possibilities. I feel like its absolutely stupid the idea that we meet a person and wothout having explored other possibilites you marry them cause u think "they are the one" that being said i dont like idea of areanged marriage.

As for love marriage, that also has its snags. Lets say u date x and y before u think uve found the one in z. You see Z for a while and learn plenty about then and u think wow thi person is what ive veen looking for, and u marry them. After a while you find them boring cause uve explored every nook and crany. Now what? And many times people look for someone just like them when looking for a love marriage companion, so u tend to start not liking the person anymore cause they hoghlight the same flaws you possess! Idkk thats y not in full support of love marriage either.

Hence i honestly believe in just dating. I mean yes maybe youll find someone whom you really have fallen for when dating an you want that relationship to last soo i gess marriage is okay then.

All in all im kinda modern in thought soo i believe in having fun being single ready to mingle always. But when time comes if after dating around by like 30 ish i havent found a guy im head over heels for, i dont mind settling for arranged. If i have found someone i truly love then love marriage. But overall i think no one should just marry without knowing someone and at same time i dontthink anyone should marry someone they know too well. Its kinda a tough debate and tough opinion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004Being-Human

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Its actually on individuals and situations...both r important...husband and in laws...so confused..but i wud prefer Arranged...idk love.. Geek

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
jahan ashish waha hum love marriageBig smile

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Hahaha! so true..jahan ashish wahan hum! i personally believe in love cum arranged, just like ashu does..i think its ideal..if the parents or anyone introduces u to someone ant then u both spend time with each other to know about each other and then if it clicks then get married and then slowly fall in love..how romantic!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Arrange Marriage

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.