Heart-Touching Beautiful Relations

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
one of the best episodes of EDSKHPH so far...full of beautiful portray of relationships and heart-touching emotions...sushila's confession in front of the almighty was so overwhelming...it portrayed her caring and sweet personality and her love for her family...aniket's conversation with her shows the compatibility and the sweet bond between them...both share a great understanding...their relationship is most beautiful in the tellywood...they symbolise that small stones of difficulties cannot effect the true relationships which are connect through hearts...the festival of rakhi is itself a beautiful celebration which was portrayed so beautifully in the epi...though there were problems and division in the family though this conflict could not spoil the joy and peace of the celebrations...everyone had the same love and affection for each other...foram though being against of aniket was in emotions for her brother...sushila though not being sister of aniket ties rakhi on his hand...its only seen in INDIA...binoy took the responsibility of a brother to tejal who didn't had any brother...tejal was away from this beautiful celebration of brother and sisters but binoy gave her a chance to be a part of this festival and have joy in it...it was such a beautiful pleasure to watch all this in just one frame...such beautiful relations can not be seen at one go on tellywood...hatts off to the show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NIce post roopal.. U said it all

I also loved how Aniket tried to manipulate Foram after she tied rakhi.. 

Boy he is so confident now, even gave a back answer to Shaswat . Desperate guy huh!! 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful post.

This is what I love about this show the most, even thought there are conflicts the love and respect between the family members is still intact, except for one or two spoil brats.😉

I love Aniket and Sushila's relationship, they are both opposite of each other but the bond between the two is very strong.

Sushila will break before Sanyukta and that is the way it should be. She has always stood by Aniket and this time too she will come around.
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is a beautiful post.

i guess the special relations make what this show is today :D
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a sweeet episode :') brought tears to my eyes. I don't have any brothers or sisters and I could relate to this soo much because just like Vaibhavi I tie a rakhi to my brother in law. Reallly heart warming to see all this. And loved the messages Aniket gave to Forum and Sushila!! x
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

NIce post roopal.. U said it all

I also loved how Aniket tried to manipulate Foram after she tied rakhi.. 

Boy he is so confident now, even gave a back answer to Shaswat . Desperate guy huh!! 

yeah 
aniket made me proud when he answered back to shashwat putting forth his trust on his mother
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Wonderful post.

This is what I love about this show the most, even thought there are conflicts the love and respect between the family members is still intact, except for one or two spoil brats.😉

I love Aniket and Sushila's relationship, they are both opposite of each other but the bond between the two is very strong.

Sushila will break before Sanyukta and that is the way it should be. She has always stood by Aniket and this time too she will come around.

completely agree