India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Maanvi's hair: Confusion

kkmkarandeep Groupbie
kkmkarandeep
kkmkarandeep

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
guy's i am confused that maanvi is wearing wig, or her hair just grow again..
Plzzz someone help me out...

baniwood Groupbie
baniwood
baniwood

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkmkarandeep

guy's i am confused that maanvi is wearing wig, or her hair just grow again..
Plzzz someone help me out...

My main consern is that if it has grown than its not logic but im ok with it anyhow, but of it is a wig n they somehow declare that then y short hair wig y not long coz wig to har size ki hosakti haina?

I dont mind this hair thing, i kno they showed it coz the roka was on the way so obv mannu wid want to look her best with hair than with a bandana.

Nia/ mannu ki jai ho!
kkmkarandeep Groupbie
kkmkarandeep
kkmkarandeep

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i think that nia doesn't want to wear bandana, cause i read her privious article that she is fed up of wearing banadana and hurts her ear bad, nd has to wear it all the day... i think that's the main reason... wat u think guys...
baniwood Groupbie
baniwood
baniwood

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkmkarandeep

i think that nia doesn't want to wear bandana, cause i read her privious article that she is fed up of wearing banadana and hurts her ear bad, nd has to wear it all the day... i think that's the main reason... wat u think guys...

Lets c what jeevika has to say when they all reach hrishikesh if they dont react to her hair, then i think this hair thingy is for nias comfort which i respect n understand completely. Well she has given this cancer character justification

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top