Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

@bold really😲... i have not seen the episode today but i read comments on our forum a lot of people are happy with the new entry and eager to make RishTa... interesting😛

yess preeti ji,,rishi was so angry n broken n get hit by her car..she z frm rich family
cvs r goin to make sm interesting story vid RishTa😛
-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree princessAvu & shreyu but 1 sawal zindagi jung main inshi alag karne ki kya jarurat hai ek sath bhi rakh sakte hai ptanahi CVs ko kya maza ata hai inshi judai track dikha ne main or inshi fans ko tang or emotional atyachar karne main
Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There can never be an end to Indira-Rishi  relationship no matter what.Well, about the turn in the story today,I believe it was necessary from the technical point-of-view of the drama to take the audience into an emotional journey of Rishi and Indira;otherwise it will be plain.Here I support the writer's idea,because in most of the dramatic works it becomes necessary to create such a situation,i.e.,a crises,which eventually brings the characters,especially the lead,to a point where they bring down emotionally and this leads to a tragedy,for example:in Othello,the lead character Othello becomes the victim of misunderstanding,and fate takes a turn.

This undertone of misunderstanding that has started growing between Indira and Rishi will surely lead to a breakdown;but this will also serve as a basis for a stronger relationship that we'll see developing between Indira and Rishi.Besides,if this turn in the story is executed with intelligence and creativity than I'm sure we'll get to see not only different stages of emotions,like jealousy,possessiveness;but also the other side of Indira and Rishi.And as far as their love is concerned,it will grow deeper;because this is just a U-turn in their journey of love,not an end to it.
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today, we had Indu talking about divorce and on the other hand that new entry... it is trouble times at Inshi paradise...

May be it is again a trial basis to see the chemistry and fans response of Rishtha and if things don't work fine, they would get back to Inshi, but now they would be lots of misunderstanding between Inshi.. but the track is getting interesting, i hope the TRPs increase now beyond 2.
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope before the end of the 30 days Rishy discover the truth...
Indira has said very means words today for Rishy...was feeling bad watching Rishy's face...
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After watching today's epi this is what i am thinking..i think writers made beyond repair foundation to break inshi relationship..such a sad day for all inshi fans.  I am not in a state of mind to think beyond this.

But one thing i want to tell about indira today..i never ever thought that she would say these dialogues to rishi let it be in any situation.  What was the necessary to say those harsh words to him😕.

Well today writers once again destroyed indira's character that too just to make a way for a new girl in rishi's life😕😡.
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jahan pyaar hi wahan takraar be hoga. Life is not a Runway like a flight to take off Or landing smoothly. It is hilly road there will be lots of bend along wit straight road.
if indu would have told the truth to rishi ,30 days ka sawal hi nahin udtha.
Indu ka baat sunkar Rishi ko to khud jaakar letter wapas leke aana chahiye ta! agar aise wo kardiya to wo to devta ban jata, After all he is Human being .Being alone always With Indu he has lot of expectation ,it is not his mistake.it is quiet nature. For Indu she was not in senese uska time very less , uska ekhi juoon sawaar ta 25 Lakhs to her family.
Even I blame Rishi that he was hurt only she taunts about him but why he never focussed on indu's "bache Kuche din and limited time"
Hope fully dono ka link abhi break 💔, after resetting Communication will Resume❤️