India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The end of Inshi jodi

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
After watching today's epi this is what i am thinking..i think writers made beyond repair foundation to break inshi relationship..such a sad day for all inshi fansOuch.  I am not in a state of mind to think beyond this.

But one thing i want to tell about indira today..i never ever thought that she would say these dialogues to rishi let it be in any situation.  What was the necessary to say those harsh words to himConfused.

Well today writers once again destroyed indira's character that too just to make a way for a new girl in rishi's lifeConfusedAngry.

ALL MY DREAMS SHATTERED TODAYUnhappyThumbs DownCry

Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28kulbirkangsakshi1Sahanrupzgalratibob007riyakhanmanali65ayeen-SUMITaholic-Heema22forever.youngCloudy.Night..Bebolove..

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hope At hte end of 30 days its all clear. If HD is different then one thing i ll surely check up for is that do they clear the misunderstandings or no. If they continue with it and go on to divorce and all then its just an another serial for me as most of the serials keep the misunderstandings going on an d on whereas in reality we know how sometimes well we handle imsunderstndings and if HD ever was real i hope they clear it all soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007riyakhan

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Hope At hte end of 30 days its all clear. If HD is different then one thing i ll surely check up for is that do they clear the misunderstandings or no. If they continue with it and go on to divorce and all then its just an another serial for me as most of the serials keep the misunderstandings going on an d on whereas in reality we know how sometimes well we handle imsunderstndings and if HD ever was real i hope they clear it all soon
Hope the episodes goes Fast forward soonLOL

and yes hope what is said come true and they do not do what other shows do

ayeenforever.young

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
yes end of inshi today indira is senseless never loved rishi

now why rishi does to the doctor?OuchConfusedAngry cvs show very strong ricky diwan he should file divorce immidietly and leave amma house and never see indira face   and he will continue to dance as sardar

riyakhan-SUMITaholic-

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Today's was a very sad episode. But i am hoping that the mis understandings will clear when rishi knows the truth. Right now he is shattered. I hope one's he stabilizes he will review what Indu was telling the organizer. She was telling that she has only few days left. Hope he will think a lot on that line and smell fish (kya mein kuch jyaada maang rahi hu? Ermm). 

Right now i am feeling like Rishi is not smelling fish even when it is kept right under his nose. CV,s ka kya karoon. Dimaag ka falooda bana diya hai. Pinch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28-Surma-light_28riyakhanAblazedEnigma..forever.youngliesl

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
indira did not say it to rishi ...and obviously did not mean for him to hear...it was bad luck he was standing there...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatiratibob007riyakhansamrudhi.rRasha4evaAblazedEnigma..mahkuttyPureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

ayeen IF-Dazzler
ayeen
ayeen

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guitar332

chil pill its just cvs are creating some drama to strach this trackLOL nothing more than that not the end of inshi if that happens the end HD is very nearLOL so dont worry these new entries dont stay longer in HD and even they said sumer wasa parallel lead but what happendLOL according to HD cvs the meaning od parallel lead is just a supporting actor or actress thats it not more than thatLOL

yeah... i remember reading about liliput (jhumpa brother) entry in HD ..they also said dat he's character will b running 4 a while but his character only appear in 3-4 epi  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007riyakhan

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
indira said harsh words but did she said in front of rishi and she dint even know that rishi was present their,n everyone knows why she said that,,its obvious reason,,she dont mean whatever she said
badluck for rishi now he misunderstood n lots of drama he dranked ,,new entry n all

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.rRasha4eva-Gunners--Rinky-mahkuttyHeema22Silent.DreamerPureBliss

Go to top