An ACTOR Is Born - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
No one wants to fight until there is comparison. But yes I must admit Sumit was good today. Hope we get more of such scenes where he gets a chance to perform.

Looking at the acting element in todays episode yes  indeed SUMIT VATS set an epitome of emotional acting. He was born today in every viewer's heart.I have high respects for him as an  actor. GOD BLESS HIM. A PURE ACTOR πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Yes today Sumit was superb.

But I disagree , today Sumit as a Actor is born.

He has been a top class Actor , playing every emotion to the limit of perfection for quite many months now.
i am agreeing with u 100%πŸ˜ƒ
Thank god that the BT track is giving Sumit his golden chance to prove his acting like we all expected. Its my thinking that its just the beginning. Now we will get to see SV a lot, coz its not gonna be a smooth ride for Inshi for sometime now. MU is gonna rock their boat, and the final understanding will come with Inshi suffering the aftermath of their rocking. 
Sumit was outstanding today.⭐️  BT track gave lot of opportunities for both Rati and Sumit to excel in acting.  Hope MU clears soon and get to see some beautiful moments of InShi.
Yes, SV did a really fabulous job today! Just loved both SV N RP' acting tdy.HD is rly vry lucky to hav sch talented n dedicated actors who alwys strive for perfection frm dr syd! God bless dm both! D present track is a such a gud opportunity for both of dm to prove why v al love dm so mch for dr acting!
when it comes to emotions filled with anger, sumu is best..this can be seen in previous episodes too..
yes you are right..we smile with him, cry with him..when he is happy we are happy, when he is sad we are sad..he makes us forget that there is a world around..
Sumit, has portrayed rishi in so many ways..his every expression is so good..he may not be perfect as no1 in the world is perfect but he surely makes us feel those emotions..no1 else than sumu could have portrayed all the emotions of Rishi the way sumu does..m really proud to be his big fan..
Love him loads.i am happy that he is finally getting the recognition he deserves..
Love you sumu.. 

Earnshaw - I agree Sumit has improved a good deal.

today i m so proud of him jaise soncha tha usse bhi behtar kiya sumit ne.
he is just wow ,god bless him 

inshi rocks
Sumit really rocks today..not only today but everytime..
I appreciate his work as rishiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘