Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

A melodramatic and action packed episode. (Page 4)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Yup..totally agree..

But a much needed episode...!!
and everyone was amazing today...!
esp Drashti...she was perfect!!Clap
Felt really bad seeing Shammu today..:(

Anyway..Now the stage is set...first the thappad...then the marriage...
Gonna be an awesome week!!

my heart cried for shamsher today. hes my hottie naa thats why. Ouch drashti was good today. Smile

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I guess it will be difficult to relate to Madhu Mukund separation like how the makers want us to feel, mostly because we never want their milan at all. They were not crazily in love and they actually don't know each other that well. That is why I always wished to have this engagement track, it would have been much better if they made Madhu & Mukund as childhood best friends who was getting married for their friendship. it would have gone much more well with the viewers.

Makers want to show us Madhu is heartbroken and it was a blow for the whole family apart from Shamshu's disappearance, tonight and with adding shamshu's injuries will make her do the next action that is to give the Epic Thappad to RK.

Overall an episode which is needed and DD was mind blowing and just fab in the whole episode. Her breakdown scenes was so powerful and heart wrenching.

look its not a personal point of view just  cause i never liked them together..i think Drashti was very good in her part in the scene..in fact i feel her reactions saved the separation  scene and im not even her fan..so this is not perception based trust me..if only the slow motion of taking the ring..the bg score and slow walking of Mukund was not done..it would have been better..but i really liked Drashti's acting of the break down today. it was so heart breaking and realistic on her part. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

perfect analysis koyel..
i was also disappointed watching slow motion action of muku taking  ring...  his shoes  ..  why they were focusing on footwear so much.. don't know..    at a point i thought maadhu is going to take her chappals off and is going to hit muku... and for  that only i watched it.. otherwise i change the channel.

lol anji give me a hug. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by petrova-fire

Even in RK's absence, the epi was great. Drashti is a really talented actress -- she can have you in tears before you even see one roll down her cheek. And looking at Shamsher's state had me bawling too.

RK totally has those slaps coming. Looking at how broken Madhu is now, that is the only way she can compose herself enough to keep going. I'm glad she won't just sit there and cry but actually take action Clap

true..the epi was power packed despite rk's absence and thats gotta be something right? LOL drashti was awesome today..really she was. i won't mind if she slaps him now..my poor shamsher. Cry
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

Like the epi, at last makki exit, BUT poor MB and paddy wasted their tears on him, dunno Y they has to cry so much makki was unworthy person,  Mb never love him y shd waste tears on him still she was soo emotional, so wonder when MB will start liking rishabh toh kitna royega pata nahin??, ya royege bhi ya nahin?

chodo naa.mukund was an important part of her life...a shoulder to lean on..and he backed out when her dad is somewhere dying. of course she'll break down. its only logical. Embarrassed
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dddhfan

drashti dhami is a power pack of acting

she was good today. Embarrassed
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauravravivasu

you r rt, the episode is full of emotion, heart felt like crying.Cry 

yeah. Ouch
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluhegde

Drashti stole the show... Superb performance !!! Heart ... A very good episode on the whole... Anndd the preeeccaaappp omg!!!

yeah dhrashti was really good today..i loved rakhi today also..and trishnaa. Embarrassed and shamsher broke my heart today. Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index