Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

A melodramatic and action packed episode. (Page 2)

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Wonderfull post, Dhristi is one powerhouse of talentClap, It is so commendable the way she speaks volume with just her expression, no dialogue needed, he can act with her face 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatereadingworms.

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Yup..totally agree..

But a much needed episode...!!
and everyone was amazing today...!
esp Drashti...she was perfect!!Clap
Felt really bad seeing Shammu today..:(

Anyway..Now the stage is set...first the thappad...then the marriage...
Gonna be an awesome week!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by ISADORA

Maddy yes DD ruled today but i did not like the part she cried for Makhi since she is not in love with him...that clearly indicated when she was in hospital..he was not there as a glance in her mind atleast...

For MB, her coming life with Mukund was her dream so her tears were mostly for her broken dreams and trust on Mukund ...and  we can see that she was hardly bothered about what happened the moment she landed in hsp ...so its a close chapter now ...makers had to close the track with emotional breakdown of Maddy else this track would had no relevance ...

Edited by Manonids - 06 August 2012 at 10:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-Sexy-

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

I watched it on muteErmmwas constantly flipping the channelsOuchI guessed it would be only wailing and cryingOuch watched only the precap

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Originally posted by mymagic13

i dint find anything melodramatic or over the top today,, mukund was finding it difficult to let go of the person he fell in love while he was taking the ring,, that is what i felt,, as usual dd is superb in emotional scenes n she proved that again!!

i thought it was almost the ekta kapoor slow motion in saas bahu serials going on. Tongue..but the zindagi mein koi kabhi aaye naa rabba and the slow flash backs and mukund walking as slow as a turtle i felt was too OTT..but i did really like Drashti today..she was really good.

latekate

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I guess it will be difficult to relate to Madhu Mukund separation like how the makers want us to feel, mostly because we never want their milan at all. They were not crazily in love and they actually don't know each other that well. That is why I always wished to have this engagement track, it would have been much better if they made Madhu & Mukund as childhood best friends who was getting married for their friendship. it would have gone much more well with the viewers.

Makers want to show us Madhu is heartbroken and it was a blow for the whole family apart from Shamshu's disappearance, tonight and with adding shamshu's injuries will make her do the next action that is to give the Epic Thappad to RK.

Overall an episode which is needed and DD was mind blowing and just fab in the whole episode. Her breakdown scenes was so powerful and heart wrenching.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777latekatereadingworms.-Sexy-anji-miramysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Maddy yes DD ruled today but i did not like the part she cried for Makhi since she is not in love with him...that clearly indicated when she was in hospital..he was not there as a glance in her mind atleast...

For MB, her coming life with Mukund was her dream so her tears were mostly for her broken dreams and trust on Mukund ...and  we can see that she was hardly bothered about what happened the moment she landed in hsp ...so its a close chapter now ...makers had to close the track with emotional breakdown of Maddy else this track would had no relevance ...

i think it was needed,, she had accepted muku n it was needed though she is not in love he was important for her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.Manonidzmysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
perfect analysis koyel..
i was also disappointed watching slow motion action of muku taking  ring...  his shoes  ..  why they were focusing on footwear so much.. don't know..    at a point i thought maadhu is going to take her chappals off and is going to hit muku... and for  that only i watched it.. otherwise i change the channel.

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index