Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

A melodramatic and action packed episode.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The first scene was worth watching admittedly due to Drashti carrying it off , regardless of the dramatic BG score while Mukund is walking away in slow motion..her break down and lifelessness..her resistance in revealing any more possible tears ..her shaking hands tightly holding onto her salwar..everything was so beautiful and heart breaking about her reaction..I mean..her numb face at Mukund words...her astonishment , pain and shock over Mukund backing out when her father is dying..everything was realistic from her part..however..the slow motion of Mukund's hand taking away the ring..the flashbacks of both of them..and the beautiful song playing within the scenario was much too exaggerated and over the top..the MM separation scene was saved by Dhrashti on the whole..and Roma trying to be strong for Madhu's sake..telling her God is trying to give her the best by showing her who she really deserves..as people never back out when you have difficult situations...Madhu's resistance and defenses cutting down to the fore by that counseling and her breakdown , her helplessness..her emotional outrage dropping her down right on her knees in a road...as if Roma or anyones hands are not strong enough to probably ever pull her back up again...it was so beautiful and melancholic. Clap ...Shamsher's body thrown in front of the chawl gave me the shivers..I felt like crying watching so many bloodstreams finding their tunnels out of his vessels..i just felt so pained today...Ouch Loved Roma and Trishnaa today..Trishnaa was undoubtedly the strongest of all of them..i wanted to give Roma a hug...and wanted to shake Padmini up when she was insisting in convincing Aayi about Madhu after so much of humiliation..seriously.hadh hoti hai. Dead And now we are gearing up for the base decorations of the tie between the most malicious wolf and the most vulnerable lamb very soon. *sigh.*Ouch

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 06 August 2012 at 9:57am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

gauravravivasupalluhegdeUdita4NiharikaNeha777stressreliefdrashtirockzzlatekateAnu_RShooting.StarKissTheSkyxSaiyaarachitra_raogennyMRaDMG25vampires-loverabhaylovepia-lazybee-Sunsetglow_Darling_RageOfAnAngel-brokensoul-Rolzz-Sexy-ISADORAanji-mira-PoisonIvy-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillileverne--Zehnaseeb--todayzstarBefikre

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
love the acting of Drashti...i had tears watching her...my heart went out for her...wanted to sooth her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Beautifully said as always drashti always carried out emotional scenes really well and she rocked it today...me just relieved that mamu track is over and poor shammu Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnacreadingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

love the acting of Drashti...i had tears watching her...my heart went out for her...wanted to sooth her...

i felt horrible for her. didn't cry though.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnac

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Maddy yes DD ruled today but i did not like the part she cried for Makhi since she is not in love with him...that clearly indicated when she was in hospital..he was not there as a glance in her mind atleast...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnacreadingworms.-brokensoul-anji-miramysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

i dint find anything melodramatic or over the top today,, mukund was finding it difficult to let go of the person he fell in love while he was taking the ring,, that is what i felt,, as usual dd is superb in emotional scenes n she proved that again!!

Edited by mymagic13 - 06 August 2012 at 10:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnacreadingworms.-brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Originally posted by RaDMG25

Beautifully said as always drashti always carried out emotional scenes really well and she rocked it today...me just relieved that mamu track is over and poor shammu Ouch

i think the separation was too OTT and only Drashti saved the scene..i mean , zindagi mein koi kabhi aaye naa rabba while Mukund is slowly walking like a baby? ...are you serious? Dead
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Maddy yes DD ruled today but i did not like the part she cried for Makhi since she is not in love with him...that clearly indicated when she was in hospital..he was not there as a glance in her mind atleast...

i liked her breakdown and felt horrible for her..i found Mukund's walk and the flashbacks and the bg tune way too over the top. but i liked Drashti today. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahnacISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index