Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira ko sach chupane ka koi gham nahi ? (Page 2)

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i will just say one thing that even if something happens to me, i will never ever insult my husband in public saying he is jealous of me n i am a modern woman n all..that would be the worst thing according to me.

P.S. this is my opinion n thinking..no1 necessarily needs to agree..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1light_28ashish.sachiRanjinikishanPeraltaGarrantyforever.young

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Even i am not bashing indira. I am just talking about the one line in todays episode which was over-written according to me.It was not a proper time to showcasethe naari shakti there because there was a lie lurking in the background which cvs should have taken care of. This is what i felt. I wish you all take it positively.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rforever.young

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I too felt CVS must have handled this in proper manner.

But one thing was definitely seemed out of place.  As Indira knows how Rishi nature is, how much he cares and loves his shrimatiji, they should not have given such a harsh words dialoge to indira to say about Rishi.  This was CVS FAULT.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.young

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

@ dhanya : Chalo maine bhi maan liya ki rishi ke baare mein kehte waqt kuch kuch seconds ki hichak dikhayi thi. That gives me a sigh of relief somewhere that she though said but will never ever sign divorce papers ( this thought itself burns me from inside) . Agreed that she had nothing in front of her eyes but the bt and mandira.
All dialogues for rishi accepted but cvs ko kya zaroorat thi in sab ke bich mein shaadi-shuda naari ki shakti ka pradarshan karne ki. Yahan pe maut saamne khadi hai, paise chahiye, chah ke bhi apni pati ko indira batana nahi chahti kyu ki wo sach mein rishi se behad pyaar karti hai, chiku jaise masoom ke bare mein usse majbooran jhoot bolna pad raha hai sabse, toh in sab mein usse ye khayal kaha se aata hai ki wo ek missal bhi kayaam karna chahthi hai.Dead

Let us blame the infamous creatives for that nonsense. Pata nahi kiske dimaag mein aisa dialogues aaya hoga. 

forever.young

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Even i am not bashing indira. I am just talking about the one line in todays episode which was over-written according to me.It was not a proper time to showcasethe naari shakti there because there was a lie lurking in the background which cvs should have taken care of. This is what i felt. I wish you all take it positively.

every one will take it positively. no one is bashing any one here other than the CV's

forever.young

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

@ dhanya : Chalo maine bhi maan liya ki rishi ke baare mein kehte waqt kuch kuch seconds ki hichak dikhayi thi. That gives me a sigh of relief somewhere that she though said but will never ever sign divorce papers ( this thought itself burns me from inside) . Agreed that she had nothing in front of her eyes but the bt and mandira.
All dialogues for rishi accepted but cvs ko kya zaroorat thi in sab ke bich mein shaadi-shuda naari ki shakti ka pradarshan karne ki. Yahan pe maut saamne khadi hai, paise chahiye, chah ke bhi apni pati ko indira batana nahi chahti kyu ki wo sach mein rishi se behad pyaar karti hai, chiku jaise masoom ke bare mein usse majbooran jhoot bolna pad raha hai sabse, toh in sab mein usse ye khayal kaha se aata hai ki wo ek missal bhi kayaam karna chahthi hai.Dead

Let us blame the infamous creatives for that nonsense. Pata nahi kiske dimaag mein aisa dialogues aaya hoga. 

bold - so true cvs ne kuch zyada harsh dial. diye the indu ko...specially words like deemak Ouch
but guess what ab aise scene hi dekhne ko milenge coz they want to create MU... Angry
hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
ndira ne jo aaj itne saari kadvi baatein bina soche samjhe bas bak di kya usse ek pal bhi yaad nahi aaya ki KHUD USNE EK SACH CHUPAYA HAI. SABSE BADA SACH. EK BAAR BHI DARR NAI LAGA .. EK BAAR BHI HICHAK NAHI HUI .. NOT A SIGN OF FEAR OR GUILT EVEN ONCE ON HER FACE..NO SINGLE IMPULSE WHICH SAID THAT HOLD ON INDIRA.."STOP TALKING THIS NONSENSE ABOUT RISHI "
Indira ne aaj saari hade paar kar di.. Aur mujhe rishi ke liye tu bahut dukh ho raha hai but usse pehle indira ka BOHOT ZYAADA GUSSA AA RAHA HAI  OR MORE APPROPRIATELY CVS KA..Angry
THEY DIDNT LEAVE EVEN THIS CHANCE TO SPREAD THEIR SO CALLED MESSAGE THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE STRONG-HEADED ALL THE TIME, NOT IN CONTROL OF MEN, SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT AND NOT STAY TIED WITH IN THE NORMS OF THEIR HUSBANDS

Go to top