Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira ko sach chupane ka koi gham nahi ?

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Indira ne jo aaj itne saari kadvi baatein bina soche samjhe bas bak di kya usse ek pal bhi yaad nahi aaya ki KHUD USNE EK SACH CHUPAYA HAI. SABSE BADA SACH. EK BAAR BHI DARR NAI LAGA .. EK BAAR BHI HICHAK NAHI HUI .. NOT A SIGN OF FEAR OR GUILT EVEN ONCE ON HER FACE..NO SINGLE IMPULSE WHICH SAID THAT HOLD ON INDIRA.."STOP TALKING THIS NONSENSE ABOUT RISHI "
Indira ne aaj saari hade paar kar di.. Aur mujhe rishi ke liye tu bahut dukh ho raha hai but usse pehle indira ka BOHOT ZYAADA GUSSA AA RAHA HAI  OR MORE APPROPRIATELY CVS KA..Angry
THEY DIDNT LEAVE EVEN THIS CHANCE TO SPREAD THEIR SO CALLED MESSAGE THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE STRONG-HEADED ALL THE TIME, NOT IN CONTROL OF MEN, SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT AND NOT STAY TIED WITH IN THE NORMS OF THEIR HUSBANDS
OH REALLY CVS ! WOMEN SHOULD DO THIS EVEN AT THE COST OF A  LIE ??

I have no issues with the acting, emotions, etc.. technically everything was good in the epi but seriously i found the lines which you gave to indira saying that she is here to teach other women how to not stay in the control of their husband. This was a sheer boasting of the theme "women need to be independent". It was totally a wrong way of telling this. How could indira say this when she knows that she herself is a lier now and all the more dependent on .. "THE TIME"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangsakshi1manali65ashish.sachiRanjinikishanforever.youngmithsi_22Heema22The.Lannister

Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
ho gayi suri indra bashing again heee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
jab rishi aur sumit bashing hoti koi reason ke bina tab toh kisi ko koi problem nahi aur aaj ka episode toh sabne dekha hai 
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
why should ricky diwan should go to the doctor and request to stop indira from dancing and doctor said she wants abortionOuchAngryConfused
rishi kumar is most caring husband in the world he left diwan empire for that indiraAngry she treat rishi  as a dirt granted   indira never loved rishi as rishi had

so now ricky diwan should leave amma house  divorce indira immidietly    and never see her face

he will be in so much pain  shweta will heal his pain 

we love inshi but today inshi is dead   ricky diwan should immidiety leave indira
samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Indira ne jo aaj itne saari kadvi baatein bina soche samjhe bas bak di kya usse ek pal bhi yaad nahi aaya ki KHUD USNE EK SACH CHUPAYA HAI. SABSE BADA SACH. EK BAAR BHI DARR NAI LAGA .. EK BAAR BHI HICHAK NAHI HUI .. NOT A SIGN OF FEAR OR GUILT EVEN ONCE ON HER FACE..NO SINGLE IMPULSE WHICH SAID THAT HOLD ON INDIRA.."STOP TALKING THIS NONSENSE ABOUT RISHI "
Indira ne aaj saari hade paar kar di.. Aur mujhe rishi ke liye tu bahut dukh ho raha hai but usse pehle indira ka BOHOT ZYAADA GUSSA AA RAHA HAI  OR MORE APPROPRIATELY CVS KA..Angry
THEY DIDNT LEAVE EVEN THIS CHANCE TO SPREAD THEIR SO CALLED MESSAGE THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE STRONG-HEADED ALL THE TIME, NOT IN CONTROL OF MEN, SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT AND NOT STAY TIED WITH IN THE NORMS OF THEIR HUSBANDS
OH REALLY CVS ! WOMEN SHOULD DO THIS EVEN AT THE COST OF A  LIE ??

I have no issues with the acting, emotions, etc.. technically everything was good in the epi but seriously i found the lines which you gave to indira saying that she is here to teach other women how to not stay in the control of their husband. This was a sheer boasting of the theme "women need to be independent". It was totally a wrong way of telling this. How could indira say this when she knows that she herself is a lier now and all the more dependent on .. "THE TIME"

@ red : i agree with you. That sounded hypocritical. CV's should have given a better line than that.
@blue: Hichak hui thi jab uss ne kaha ki 1) My husband is jealous 2) i will give him a divorce.

Indu is suffering from BT. let us give her that lenience. She would'nt do any of what she is doing these days if she was not suffering. Lets keep ourselves in her place ans see. When we are desperate, we do things we wont normally do, say thing we dont mean. 

Lets hope the MU mess clears up fast.

Edited by dhanya.r - 06 August 2012 at 10:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bigratifanratibob007light_28RamziMeriJaan-PD-Heema22liesl.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
 @ dhanya : Chalo maine bhi maan liya ki rishi ke baare mein kehte waqt kuch kuch seconds ki hichak dikhayi thi. That gives me a sigh of relief somewhere that she though said but will never ever sign divorce papers ( this thought itself burns me from inside) . Agreed that she had nothing in front of her eyes but the bt and mandira.
All dialogues for rishi accepted but cvs ko kya zaroorat thi in sab ke bich mein shaadi-shuda naari ki shakti ka pradarshan karne ki. Yahan pe maut saamne khadi hai, paise chahiye, chah ke bhi apni pati ko indira batana nahi chahti kyu ki wo sach mein rishi se behad pyaar karti hai, chiku jaise masoom ke bare mein usse majbooran jhoot bolna pad raha hai sabse, toh in sab mein usse ye khayal kaha se aata hai ki wo ek missal bhi kayaam karna chahthi hai.Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bigratifanratibob007samrudhi.rforever.young

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Indira is sufferring from Brain tumour. Let her give right of :" How to spoil the character of her husband in the world".I am not considering Indira here as people may blame and report me for bashing..
I Like this episode though painful.

Atlest pain to dikha... atleast wo HD wapas to aaya jiska ham sabko barso se intjaar tha..atleast Ricky Diwan wapas aa gya ( whatever be the reason ).
 a thanks to Indira if her harsh words  awake Ricky Diwan.Thumbs Up

We want Ricky Diwan and it seems we get him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigratifanlight_28

ratibob007 Senior Member
ratibob007
ratibob007

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
why should ricky diwan should go to the doctor and request to stop indira from dancing and doctor said she wants abortionOuchAngryConfused
rishi kumar is most caring husband in the world he left diwan empire for that indiraAngry she treat rishi  as a dirt granted   indira never loved rishi as rishi had

so now ricky diwan should leave amma house  divorce indira immidietly    and never see her face

he will be in so much pain  shweta will heal his pain 

we love inshi but today inshi is dead   ricky diwan should immidiety leave indira

so you want rishi to divorce indira and go with that new entry.
It means you want rishi's character's exit from the show because the show is named after indira that is hitler didi not the lover rishi.
So please stop bashing indira.I LOVE INSHI together. 

Go to top