Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Get ready for some action - Sudha is in the house!

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Have you guys ever noticed that something big always happens whenever Sudha makes an appearance? And these things all end up leading to big things happening to/with Sandhya!

Here are the incidents that I can remember (not necessarily in order):

1) When Meena got thrown out of home for burning the sari store-room and went back to her parents place: this is the first time we saw Sudha and shortly afterwards, Bhabo was arrested and jailed (because of Sudha making a false report on Meena's command). Sandhya then went into thanedarni mode and got Bhabo released based on her legal knowledge and hard work, but then she was falsely accused for getting Bhabo arrested in the first place.

2) After Dilip came to see Sudha for potentially getting married to her: Dilip ended up falling in love with Chavi instead, and eventually these two got engaged. Then Sandhya was accused of trying to ruin Chavi's life because she suggested that her wedding be postponed until she had finished her degree. Then Sooraj (in SV2 mode) kicked Sandhya out, but then they both narrowly escaped death in the bus explosion, following which all their misunderstandings were cleared and they started to become closer.  

3) When Sudha turned up at the Rathi's house to convey Meena's fake message from visiting their grandmother in the fake Kasturba Naik Hospital: Sandhya went in to full on thanedarni mode and caught Sudha and Meena's involvement in getting Bhabo jailed. Meena's truth was then revealed, and Sandhya was able to clear her name for sending Bhabo to jail. Since then, Bhabo has been much nicer to and accepting of Sandhya.

4) Now, Sudha has again turned up in the Rathi house, this time to try getting the mysterious Rajkumar to fall in love with her.

As I keep saying all the time, nothing happens in the DABH universe for no reason. Meena was unable to get Rajkumar to break Sudha's Teej fast, and instead Rajkumar ended up touching Chaturi's bowl. So here is another indication of fate - Chaturi  and Rajkumar/Anuraag/whatever his name really is are meant to be together! We all have our suspicions about Rajkumar but I hope that he is actually a positive character, especially if he and Chaturi are meant to be together. Whatever the case, his truth will have to come out soon enough and it is quite possible that Sudha will somehow be instrumental in the truth coming out. And a lot of us think that, whether negative or positive, Rajkumar will somehow be involved in Sandhya's journey towards becoming an IPS officer. So I guess it is possible that Miss Catalyst-for-Action, Sudha, will be instrumental in getting some more action happening soon!

What do you guys think?

As a side-note, a while ago I suggested that it would be really amusing if Sudha and Mohit ended up together. I have no idea if that is even possible or how that could occur, but you never know what exactly is going to happen in DABH, so I just wanted to put it out there again - I think it would be damn funny if Sudha and Mohit did get married. If Mohit somehow ends up having to break Sudha's Teej fast (another indication of fate!) then that would be extremely funny!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

veemsshabana_79SonarMeyeavanka12mingasadhana1234shona_x.shehjarRaadhninavyaalex8Priya_SDRuchaMulayfarhana874Juna04maddy311MJV2-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
A-A-S   good post and yes from tonights epi I had a thought of Mohit and Sudha especially bec she ended up sewing up his shirt buttons instead for RK.

Also I feel everytime Meena comes up with her crazy ideas for getting Rk and Sudha together - either Chaturi or Mohit or Chavvi end up destroying her plans.

I would hate for Sudha and Mohit to be together because just imagine Meena and another crazy Meena in the form of Sudha in the same house there will not be a moment of peace in that house.  They are all weird and crazy really except for Suraj and Sandhya, Bhabasa and Chaturi and Chottu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234A-A-Sfarhana874Priya_SDMJV2SAIBALROUTH

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Chavi-Mohit marriage...That's what I am afraid of!Angry
I have been worrying about it since Sudha came to Rathi mansion this time.

It will be last thing I would want to see in DABH!
No CVs...Please don't make this happen! I beg of you!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234A-A-SPriya_SDJuna04MJV2SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I don't like the idea of Sudha marrying Mohit. It will spell a disaster.
Seems like RK's secret will be out when Sandhya returns, not before that. If Sudha acts as a catalyst for that, then it is welcome Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234A-A-SPriya_SDJuna04MJV2

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thats a great observation! Thumbs Up Surely this time it has to do with Rajkumar.

I don't know how I would feel about Mohit marrying Sudha - it would be hilarious seeing them together since they're both kind of evil/selfish types LOL Then again they would just be ViNa juniors..  Also there's that old saying of how you shouldn't get siblings married in the same household, etc. Let's just wait n watch! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234A-A-SJuna04

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Rk is soo gud luking & sweetHeart and i want him to be +ve & fall in love wid chaturi ... i hate mohit&chavi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234A-A-S

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Haha funny postLOL But sudha should end up with bapuda or whatever his name who works in meena's sari shopLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234

sadhana1234 Senior Member
sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Nice Analysis.let us all wait and see who will end up with whom finally. I am ok with Mohit and Sudha as Mohit is so selfish and he really deserve a gal like her. And I am sure though Meena and Sudha work out together and have so many plans still nothing can change the relationship of Sandhya with Suraj, Bhabho, Bhabhasa,chotu and chaturi. I am not really worried about others.Also as chavi don't like Sudha at all it will be fun to see her reaction if Sudha ends up with Mohit.And as you said everything in DABH happens for a reason. I am really suspecting something as Sudha ended up sewing Mohit's shirt. If this is not for a reason chavi could have asked Vikram to get the shirts right???? ok what ever it may be let us all enjoy the ride.

Go to top