Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
this guy is on a verge to killl gals..be it his leherathe zulfein ya the chotu sa ponytail..he luks damn hawt n sexy..☺️
Shantannu Maheshwari~the Sexy Charmer⭐️

p.s i loved the title..🀣
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetha

this guy is on a verge to killl gals..be it his leherathe zulfein ya the chotu sa ponytail..he luks damn hawt n sexy..☺️

Shantannu Maheshwari~the Sexy Charmer⭐️

p.s i loved the title..🀣

Maheshwari's on a roll .. Soft majnu JUL-fein , gelled badasss assassin types backbrush, or these fiendish ponytails .. he is easily the hottest .. Go Maheshwariii .. SwaRon POWERRR πŸ˜Ž
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

You know the second I saw that little thing spouting out from the back of his head, I couldn't see anything else. Everything else became a blur. He looked so...so...SO...☺️

ABSOLUTELY...u just read my mind.i had to rewatch the episode to see the moves properly.

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes i totally agree with you..Shantanu was looking just soO hot with that ponytail!!that guy can pull off everything sooo perfectly..unlike most guys he looks good with short hair as well as long hair..he looks hot in white..and he looks superhot with a ponytail!!!!
neetha thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Maheshwari's on a roll .. Soft majnu JUL-fein , gelled badasss assassin types backbrush, or these fiendish ponytails .. he is easily the hottest .. Go Maheshwariii .. SwaRon POWERRR πŸ˜Ž

yeah i frgt to mention the gelled hair...oooh lala..he is soo damn hawttt...☺️n haan rafi is full on mood main aaj..πŸ˜‰

SwaRon power..😎

p.s this is something like scrappy powerπŸ˜†(i loved scooby doo)😳
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

MAHESHWARI IS IN TO KILL...☺️☺️☺️☺️
today me = dead
πŸ€ͺ
Snowey thumbnail
@ Neethu - when it comes to SwaRon Rafi is always mood main πŸ˜³

I so wish Shantanu reads this post in particular..his reactions would be epic πŸ˜†
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

@ Neethu - when it comes to SwaRon Rafi is always mood main πŸ˜³

I so wish Shantanu reads this post in particular..his reactions would be epic πŸ˜†

The poor guy .. I hope to death he doesn't. I am sure he doesnt sleep at night , fearing for his life and virtue .. and rabid phangurl attacks πŸ€£
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aah such a chutki yet soo cutiiieee ponytail πŸ˜†
this guy can carry off anything well !!! :D
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

The poor guy .. I hope to death he doesn't. I am sure he doesnt sleep at night , fearing for his life and virtue .. and rabid phangurl attacks πŸ€£

i agree...girl...banda ye padh ke bush kar kar ke tomato ko  complex dega...
&  while sleeping at night ghar ki saare darwaze, windows tightly band karega ...phangirl ke darr se.🀣 πŸ€£