Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sooraj, please beware of mushrooms & wine! (Page 2)

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
i think mathie mught replace some oil with wine when sooraj is making mushrooms...that way spoiling his dish and hence eliminating Suraj...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234A-A-SSAIBALROUTH

sadhana1234 Senior Member
sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Nice Post.Yeah, you are true, everything be it a dialigue/scene happens for a reason in DABH. Though we will know the end result, there will be so many twists and turns in the tale to make us glued to the show. That's why I like it so much.Yes Mathie is going to do something...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-S

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
The episodes this Monday and Tuesday have been really sweet, but now we have to get back to the business of the little old World's Top Cook final!

I guess Mathie will be up to something and the mushrooms-and-wine thing will probably come into play during the final. I really hope Sooraj doesn't end up having to pick these as his major/only ingredients, if that is what the competition comes down to (following on from what was shown in yesterday's precap).

It feels a bit weird not knowing how things will actually proceed but actually knowing for sure the overall outcome (whereas we normally don't necessarily know either of these, or we guess but then don't know for sure until it actually happens). I'm ready for the WTC track to be over. As I have said before, it has been a bit stretched out and just plain weird at times, but I love the overall results/outcomes of it - Sooraj becoming more confident in himself, Sooraj and Sandhya becoming comfortable enough and revealing their feelings towards one another, Bhabo becoming even nicer towards Sandhya, the extended Bhabo-Bhabasa romance, meeting Brandon (the sweety!), and learning how to say "I love you" in Chinese!
A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
OMG, Mathie is the limit! She wants to win by hook or by crook, so she'll so anything to get Sooraj disqualified, including making a poisonous mushroom-wine dish HERSELF then blaming Sooraj for it by asking him to help her add vinegar to her already poisonous wine-containing dish, then by putting the judges lives at risk by giving them the poisonous dish?! AngryAngryAngry 

Poor Sooraj, it turns out he didn't have to beware of mushrooms or wine, just of Mathie!

We all know Sooraj will win the competition - I'm really looking forward to seeing how Mathie's plan goes to hell, and hopefully Mathie being disqualified! I wish Sooraj would be able to save himself, but like many of you, I also feel that Sandhya's investigatory skills will come into play here. If it does then I hope she'll make them investigate all the camera recordings and fingerprint all the green ingredient bottles. This would be another fantastic flashback for Sooraj, Bhabo and Bhabasa when they find out she wants to become a police officer!  

Edited by A-A-S - 18 August 2012 at 8:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Go to top