Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sooraj, please beware of mushrooms & wine!

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

So, Mrs Mathie Shirke has finally come to the realisation that "Sooraj isn't as dumb as I thought! He could be real competition for me." (her words, not mine!)

And now, thanks to Mr Gary Ramon and friend, she has learnt that cooking a certain type of mushroom in wine will result in a poisonous dish!

We all know that nothing ever happens in the DABH universe for no reason, and Mathie (seeimingly) being the only person to have overheard this information is surely for some purpose, too.

I (and I'm sure several others!) have a bad feeling that she will do something using this information to try to get rid of Sooraj from the WTC.

The only things I can think of are that

1) She might either encourage Sooraj to cook this poisonous dish in the semi-finals, which she would hope would result in him being eliminated from the competition (I guess for poisoning the judges), or

2) She might cook it up herself and offer it to Sooraj as a sort of peace offering, which she hopes would make him sick and then he would have to withdraw from the competition, or

3) She might encourage Sooraj to cook it up for himself and eat it, which would also result in him having to withdraw from the competition.

What do you guys think might happen? I would hope Mathie wouldn't stoop so low as to resort to sabotage, but you never know what will happen for sure in DABH, especially with a character like her!

What do you guys think will happen with this poisonous mushroom-wine information?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeavanka12sadhana1234RSKM-QH-Pappu.LovePrajab2011Raadhnifarhana874Priya_SDJuna04l-NiklausFan-lTacker_HolicMJV2SAIBALROUTH.Ami.-Liebe-.NJ.

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Just believe nothing happens with no reason.  As we could see in today's episode, she made Bhabho give sweets in gift pack to the judge and sure Sandhya is going to save Bhabho and Mathie might think of next plan.

I am really curious to know how or what Suraj is going to do in the semifinals.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarA-A-SPriya_SDfarhana874Juna04MJV2SAIBALROUTH.NJ.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
A-A-S good post and I was thinking along the same lines ...

I was thinking that maybe she will encourage Suraj to cook that mushroom with wine at the competition...

Also Bharati... Regarding the epi tonight... it is obvious that Sandhya will save Bhabho but I cannot think how she will do it bec Bhabho has already given the gift and has already got Suraj in trouble...

Unless Sandhya asks bhabho who gave her the gift bag or who told her to give Gary ladoos...
Do you have any ideas on who Sandhya will save this situation?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarA-A-SPriya_SDfarhana874MJV2SAIBALROUTH.NJ.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
That M-one(she is getting meaner day by day) is definitely up to something with that wine+mushroom combo!Angry
It can be seen from her face that she can go to any extent to win the competition!
Sandy darling...Please keep an eye on her!

For now lets see how she tackles the situation that is created by bhabo and the laddoos!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarA-A-SPriya_SDJuna04MJV2SAIBALROUTH.NJ.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I think she's probably going to encourage Suraj to cook it and give it to the judges Ouch

If this is the case, I wonder how he'll get out of this one.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarA-A-Sfarhana874Priya_SDJuna04MJV2SAIBALROUTH.NJ.

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

seems like the characters' name that start with 'M' are all evil in DABH LOL 

Maithi is definitely wicked Angry, I'm hating her a lotAngry  I have a feeling that Jayanth may find out about his wife's cheap tactics and will save suraj..

Edited by niruba - 06 August 2012 at 8:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarA-A-SPriya_SDilovepyaarSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Mathie is up with her plans, seems like she has many plans ready, and using the situation to her advantage. Angry

It will be quite interesting to see how Suraj will ward off her plans, will wait before making any predictions, as the CVs surprise us more than often.Smile

Nice post A-A-S Smile

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 06 August 2012 at 11:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarA-A-SPriya_SDilovepyaar.NJ.

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
the cvs of this show keep us glued although we know the end result we still want to know how that for me is the beauty of DABH ...
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234A-A-S

Go to top