Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's dadi ????

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
 its a very important episodeSmile

Yes..i agree for the first time IPKKND moves into a actual storyline..Yeah we people have to agree this kind of version..its totally a great move by makers ..i have to say that..becoz i lvoed today's episode..But yet there r many confusions regarding thisConfused

Loved dadi's very strict entryWink I loved her acting too..yeah..i know many of them don't like today's episode..Its very tough too watch she ignores khushi..Ouch

Loved today..anjali's acting n Nk funny acts.LOLWink becoz precap..it indicates a lotSmile

Yes..coming to today's episode:Smile

Episode starts with Nk 's funny acts in eating snacks n making every place untidy..Oh..mamiji stop ur over actingLOL afraid of dadi.u need it..mamijiWink Mamiji scold nk not to spoil the place n makes untidy..Mami told in a hyper way but nk in a  funny way .y maasi u r so overactingLOL she makes scared everybody payal too..Shocked

Here khushi planting a rose plant in a pot..doing hubby's arnav's hobby..this scene indicates a lot..just i loved her hairstyle in random manner..WinkDoing ur laad governor workLOLshe completed her work n washed her hands in a big dub.she take that waste water to dispose..At the front of the door dadi was coming towards RM mansion.Mamiji gives a big jerk regarding dadiOuch 

oneside khushi comes with waste water just she saw lizard infront of the door n she got scared n just the big dub   slips fron her hand n the water splashes over dadi's faceShocked oh..my god..another bad impression to khushiOuch oh..no..Dadi u r strict but y can't u recognise a person whether she is a servant or she is a family member..come on cv's y again this is needed for our khushi..no way..i hate her activities.Angry she is arnav's dadi  but she too..oh..no..i m fed upOuch

How dadi insulted khushi but no response from mamijiAngry loved Nk in that way..he came forward but this mamiji bhi naAngryLoved dadi's acting but her rituals n activities just i hate that..In raizada they wer giving respect to servants..but she is different..she hates servant..bahut sanskar n strict in what way..But it ll hurts a lot others..Ouch

After that incident she moves away.She goes to her room.everything is seperate for her.Includes her plate n her things..seperate mat for her..oh..no..i don't know what kind of family were raizadas???ConfusedOuch but i m confused a lot today..she is arnav's grandma...she is elder then nanji is it ?Confused but nani is from arnav dad's side..a m i right ?i m confusedConfused In b/w payal feels bad for khushi regarding dadi's actions against khushiDisapprove payal tells her ..Mamiji told payal to bring kesar milk for dadi..it should b neat n clean  she asked to b careful in seeing twice whether its clean or not..Later payal insists khushi to do that..payal thought of bringing a good impression for khushi..

Khushi brings milk for dadi but she was in pooja..She gives a weird expression after seeing her n makes her move back by her actionsAngry Feel very bad for khushi todayCry Khushi understand her n she moves away without saying her anything.After a time khushi cleans pooja holding things seeing her dadi got irritated  oh..how many times she is saying that she is servant..come on payal n mamiji y can't u open ur mouth that she was a bahoo of this stupid familyOuchAgain i loved nk here..Atleast he got angry n confronts mamiji but she moves awayAngry

Door knocked..Khushi opened it was anjali..She heared dadi's  voice n runs n hugs her dadi..She cries a lot n she hugs saying y u left us on that day..She too says after that i m n arnav searched like a hell but u came now???..yes..the past is also mixed with this..finally past is coming up.Dadi consoles her n asked where is arnav ?ok..let me ask u dadi till now where r u ? in ashram  really..but y can't u come here n relives siblings problems ?Is it a right way for a aged person to stay away from ur own family??OK..i don't wnat to discuss this more..lets wait n wait for upcming episodesSmile

Nothing it seems caring from dadi's side..Onlt anjali was crying n she cries in her dadi's lap..oh..ho..here  the mainthing..She asked abt shyamShockedBut anjali cries n says everything closed n over .She says to dadi that everything turns here..Dadi promised her she ll bring everything brings back n makes fine..o.h..god so she ll bring back shyam ???  anjali also feels very happy when she said that i ll makes everything good.Ouch when khushi open the door anji's reations r so doubtfull whether ??after hearing dadi's  voice ??Confused

oneside..nani n arnav searching n they came to RM..but arnav n naniji shocked to see dadi in homeShocked but arnav's expressions was so excited..Wink

Precap"ShockedDay Dreaming

i m waiting for precap  friends..Loved asr way style of introducing his wifeSmileEmbarrassed

well.i loved today's episode..atlast cv's give us a very different dadi.Smile but actual story moves from here..so no need to disappoint friends..Smilewell//very good n unpredictable is past is coming up slowlySmilejsut share ur views..friendsSmile

Edited by archanakamaraj - 06 August 2012 at 10:01am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sakuno1..Saira..saraniarshii143lanilandun.complicatedkitty789pkpkpkmskdscDormaasumasan-Reva-Silpa_25peachpiesanny-beautiful-Rimsha-sizzlessweet-fairyreallyhappysanZ_RashArshig8..Saraa..AR_EternalLoveamaypranay--sumana13---EndlessSmile-srijaaa127arshi_karishshagun_sarunpinky89..Suhana..Jyo.Arshi.IPKragvir.fanMyLuvBarunnoclapspleasepieryrosesoharatash10Fazila~-Koeli_Appy-NestleToulouse

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
nice post archu...agree with u this the storyline and i liked today's episode very much...ipk s back with fire...and wat a precap luvd asr vry much the way he introduced his wife and the way he stood with his dearest wife kushi was excellent Clapfor arnav...he s the best husband...

Edited by priyalovely - 06 August 2012 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
arnav is WORLD'S BEST HUSBAND..dadi sasumaa is too much to handle..i had tears and my eyes were searching fr ASR throughout the epi..i am sure the way dadi said to najali ji shyam will be back...and this time khushi has arnav by her side...awesome post archu...Hug

Edited by sarun_deewani - 06 August 2012 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatreesohara

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
res,...
it was a good epi archu...
asr dadi is just like him...attitude...
loved the precap ...
whatever happen khushi has her laadgovernor by her side .so am excited 

Edited by ragvir.fan - 06 August 2012 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie86cocoatree

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Her Archu Hug
Great episode !!!! but i didnt liked dadi today the way she addressed khushi in which angle she looks like servent ...  She is not like nani even maami gets scared ...Now sure shyam is behing the reason for dadi sudden entry she also knows Anjali is pregnant ...

cocoatree

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
well written analysis !!!!
waiting for tomo now !!!

cocoatree

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
loved todays episode. absolutely.

cocoatree

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Great post Archu !! Very nicely written ClapBig smile Coming to the epi,i really did not like Dadi's behaviour towards Khushi ! As i said in my post,i really feel that Dadi is just like Mamiji,sweet to her own family but treats others with contempt.Really sad.Loved the precap though !! Cant wait for tomorrow Big smile

cocoatree

Go to top