Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Ek langdo, ek kaani, mhari beendni sabse seyaani! (Page 3)

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

@ Amiii...Oh thaankoo for reminding Bhabo's sweet kiss on Sandy's foreheadHug...I forgot to mention it...Tu hain na mhari backbone!LOL
Hug Ferrari mhari rock n roll doll. Evil Smile Manne woh scene kuch jyada hi overemotional lagaa..Unhappy Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyefarhana874Tacker_Holic.NJ.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Amlu...Overemotional!!...Thare aankhon mein aansoo aa gaya kya! LOLWoh scene emotional toh hoga hi naa...Kehte hain ki when people get drunk they get super emotional! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeTacker_Holic.Ami..NJ.b2011

hariniatp Goldie
hariniatp
hariniatp

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Emotional n touchy scene.Everyone acted brilliantly.We all were waiting for this,I liked today's episode a lot.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyefarhana874Tacker_Holic.Ami..NJ.b2011

sadhana1234 Senior Member
sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Farhana. yes such an emotional scene. Bhabho's performance is too good.It means that Suraj's official dream is fulfilled. I mean Bhabho accepting his wife as best DIL is his main dream right.And the kiss on Sandhya's head is icing on the cake. I think now its Suraj's turn to give Sandhya a kissDay Dreaming
By the way I wanted to know what does it mean by Ek langdo, ek kaani, mhari beendni sabse seyaani!
I can understand the abstract but doesn't really know the meaning word by word.

SonarMeyefarhana874Tacker_Holic.Ami..NJ.b2011

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Ah..Thanks for the thread Farhaa teacherjiHugHug

Brilliant!Neeluji is such a great asset to DABH.Bhabo calling SurYa as "Diya aur Baati" explained every little journey of SurYa till now and made justice to the SurYa relation.Smile

The whole scene was soo emotional.A picture perfect scene it was.SurYa were looking so beautiful together.Sandhya had such serene n pure expressions.Suraj couldn't stop smiling even for  a second.It was afterall his dream to see his mother and wife both happy at the same time.Babasa was outstanding.Each and every word told by Bhabo had come directly from her heart which made the scene all the more special.Bhabo giving Suraj's hand to Sandhya was so significant in a way that she has now realized that there is someone else who cares for Suraj and wants his happiness as much as she does.Bhabo kissing on both their foreheads and saying "kisiki nazaar na lage iss jodi ko" sealed and stamped the fact that SurYa are now a made-for-each-other couple who are to stay together forever.

Today's episode in a way is a beginning of SurYa journey all over again.With Bhabo's green signal and Babasa's blessing and with all the lies removed for their life,SurYa have now started their new journey on an auspicious note.I only hope,they uncover all the remaining little truths about each other and also the most important thing of Sandhya's dreams. It's been quite some-time since she herself remembered thatLOL Aur haan,mein Bhabo ke saath hoon, "Ek langdo,ek kaani,Bhabo ki Sandhya beendini sabse sayaani"

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyefarhana874Tacker_Holic.Ami.ilovepyaar.NJ.b2011

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@Farhana:

Beautiful episode, just because of the beautiful, heartfelt Bhasan bonding scene. Clap

Aw...Bhabo...you made me pull put my box of tissues today...Hug.

I have to agree with you Farhana...Hat's off to Neeluji for a fine performance.

@sadhana1234: 

I think a literal translation would be...

"One is a cripple...One is part blind, only my DIL is the most clever"

It's a saying Bhabo uses to gripe about the incapabilities of the people around her.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234MisscoolEyesfarhana874Tacker_Holic.Ami..NJ.b2011

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Was suuuch a sweet scene and Bhabho's expressions were just AMAZING! x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyefarhana874.NJ.b2011.Ami.

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the thread Farhu! 

Bhabo finally gave away her Chora to Sandhya and pronounced them Diya aur baati!Big smile

What a sweet victory for the young couple who braved all those challeges Bhabo and the rest of the family threw at them, standing together.

Would have been nicer if they had shown SurYa seal this moment with a hug and a kiss afterwards but maybe that is too much to ask for from a single episodeBig smile

SonarMeyefarhana874.Ami..NJ.b2011Fatima_Q

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index