Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@mmanju...Yes...so touchy scene it was! So ME this satdurday! Thanks for the info! πŸ˜Š

@inFan80...Thaankoo ji... also thanks to Bhabasa for feeding bhabo those chocolates! Now let us pray for him ...Once sherni Bhabo is back to her sense and gets to know about wine chocos...Bhabasa ka toh kheir nahi! πŸ˜†

@ Bharathi...Yup...DABH CVs always come up with unique and unexpected scenes!😊
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Oh wow really, did she say that?
Thats great!
Is there a WU for todays epi yet?
its not even 7pm over here :(
farhana874 thumbnail
@ Juna04...You are welcome dear...I got so excited after seeing BhaSan love I didn't even wait for the epi to end...I just jumped in here and posted πŸ˜³

@ Amiii...Oh thaankoo for reminding Bhabo's sweet kiss on Sandy's foreheadπŸ€—...I forgot to mention it...Tu hain na mhari backbone!πŸ˜†

@ Saibal...Finally our waiting ended...that lovely scene was worth the wait!😊
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was such a touching scene! β€οΈ BhaSan are adorableee πŸ˜Š
farhana874 thumbnail
@ pappununu...Am wondering what will Bhabo do when she gets back to her sense and gets to know how she confessed her love for her seyaani bahu!!! πŸ˜

@ Niruba... Neelu'ji is such a strong actress! Her eyes were doing magic today! How expressive they are!
And yes all four of them did a fab job!πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ilovepyaar...It indeed was...Both did great job!😊
farhana874 thumbnail
@ ArHiLover-x...Yes...Bhabo showered all her hidden love for Sandy today!You can check the live update on episode discussion thread😊

@ Priya...Haan...It was so beautiful and emotional! 😊
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

@ Amiii...Oh thaankoo for reminding Bhabo's sweet kiss on Sandy's foreheadπŸ€—...I forgot to mention it...Tu hain na mhari backbone!πŸ˜†

πŸ€— Ferrari mhari rock n roll doll. 😈 Manne woh scene kuch jyada hi overemotional lagaa..πŸ˜” πŸ˜’
farhana874 thumbnail
Amlu...Overemotional!!...Thare aankhon mein aansoo aa gaya kya! πŸ˜†Woh scene emotional toh hoga hi naa...Kehte hain ki when people get drunk they get super emotional! πŸ˜†

hariniatp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Emotional n touchy scene.Everyone acted brilliantly.We all were waiting for this,I liked today's episode a lot.
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Farhana. yes such an emotional scene. Bhabho's performance is too good.It means that Suraj's official dream is fulfilled. I mean Bhabho accepting his wife as best DIL is his main dream right.And the kiss on Sandhya's head is icing on the cake. I think now its Suraj's turn to give Sandhya a kiss😍
By the way I wanted to know what does it mean by Ek langdo, ek kaani, mhari beendni sabse seyaani!
I can understand the abstract but doesn't really know the meaning word by word.