India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SO much hate for servants? - AWESOME EPI

Mountainbreeze7 Senior Member
Mountainbreeze7
Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
First, I want to say that the episode was AWESOME...And we, more or less, have quite an idea of what Dadi is like. Oh god, the background music that plays when she enters...

Of course, I'm sure everyone has noticed Dadi's deep hate for servants? I myself, was wondering why, exactly..Then it struck me...Perhaps someone in Khushis FAMILY was one? As someone had mentioned, it seems as if a servant obviously broke up her family, or something..For her to hate them so much...I'm sure we'll see loads more scenes which show MORE parts of Arnav + Anjali's past...And as the famous fourth promo states, Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past...

The scene where Anjali remebered her first wedding, when she saw Dadi..With that haunting wedding music playing in the background,..That started to make me quite emotional LOL It's all just so creepily sad Ouch

After seeing the precap, I knew that Arnav would defend Khushi, and I'm so glad he did, as obviously none of the Raizada women would say anything. I for one, actually thought Arnav would have the emotional flashback as well, (perhaps with a few more UNSEEN pics?) but...He didn't seem pleased to see her...Just..Fed up?

I cannot WAIT for tomorrows episode! Star I'm pretty sure that this track, will be the one to send the TRP's sky high.

Edited by Mountainbreeze7 - 06 August 2012 at 10:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnshikaaaDieHard-KSGfan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top