India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

~Chai, Coffee aur Gupshap!~ (Page 51)

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
kul...short updater to amit h. Wo kr dega phr lashy ka update bs aane wala h...jaise tumhari majboori thi waise hum logo ki bhi h. 6 grls with 58 boys in a clas. To peeche kaise baithe. Phle year me hum grls ne try kiya peeche baithne ko to teachers ne phr aage bula liya

But i like my seat

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
waise kul maine fb pe jo photos upload ki kal dkhi tumne kya...independence day 15 aug wish kiya h...training ki clas me mai apni faltu ki skills frnd ke haathon me dikha rhi thi. 1 ghnta mobile aur ek ghnta lunch aur mehndi me beet gaya training ka.
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Sonal Maine FB check nahi kiya oh YAA happy independence day...Smile
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hellooo Dearies...how is the gang doing ???...Sorry for MIA  for sooo longgg..I was out of town for four days...just caught up with last 3 episodes and guess what - I DID NOT MISS ANYTHING...LOL...realizing this made me reallyyy angry...I mean kya yaar kab se wahi wahi fights dekh rahe hai...all the articles are just for publicity...they said INSA were going to pretend to be in love ...I don't see that happening...why don't the CVs read some of the OS's & FFs v have here in the forum and get ideas...I mean yeh Tom-Jerry ka sequence kab tak chalega...today I was SUPERRR angry with Saanchi for the way she was misundestanding Indu Singh...Angry...and then sunaofying him in the canteen...Urghhh...iss ladki ko kab akal aayegi...

Sorry guys, I needed to VENT this frustration out...I hope that soon the track changes & gears towards INSA luv track...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnitkhSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Param...Sanchi is becoming narssitis [email protected],,,,,,,,,,,,,,shukla is back...I think it was shukla which brought best Insha track he might again for week atleast

Param...fake kiya tha raat akeli hai or 2-3 min ka scene in front of mama mami They meant that faking track tum bhi kya inn RJN cvs se ummed laga lee thi ...

Chal ek song post bana na...
Anitkh Goldie
Anitkh
Anitkh

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
wow you have so many people in you classes?? we have a maximum of 30 people per class

and yeah the episode was really boring :( sanchi needs to change her attitude, indu also changed his

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anitkh

wow you have so many people in you classes?? we have a maximum of 30 people per class

and yeah the episode was really boring :( sanchi needs to change her attitude, indu also changed his
Anit yeh India hai...Evey state has popualtion dpuble of Holland...

We have 9 sections with 150 per class ...student enetred than was 1500 now same univeristy eveyr class has 200 ...with 10section.s...
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Episode was better than last few for...atleast movement on Shukla case...aab to dono ko saath ana hee hoga and I like Indu veena scene alot
Indu Sanchi scene till Sanchi dint started her blame game

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index