India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

~Chai, Coffee aur Gupshap!~ (Page 37)

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Sonali, tum kahan ho? Ab toh mein bhi aa gayi hoon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
lo mai deti hun na topic...apne clg ke baare me ji bhar me burai karo...mere liye to ye sbse best topic h discussion ka because i truly hate my clg. Mjhe to apna school bhi pasand nhi tha

Namz---aaj to sach me mazaa aa gaya. ..Khane ko to haath bhi nhi lagaya. Mom papa shopping par gaye the aur mere liye jeans and top laaye. 3 bestest buddies ghr par aaye the aur poora din wo mese sbth the...bahut comedy ki...teri meri love stories ka first episode dkha ...chocolates khayi..petties...vanilla icecream and crunchy flavoured icecream khayi...barsaat ka mausam to bhutte bhi...papdi chat ...infact aaj jalebi bhi khayi (omg i m not khusi kumari gupta)...frnds ne gift diya. Ek ne scenery di and second ne ek handbag ...ek ka gift pending h shirt ka. Jb wo free hogi tb layegi... Then shaam ko do frnds chale gaye...ek frnd aur meri family hotel gaye the khana khane...abhi 9:30 par laute the. And now i m here...i loved my day today

First u guys made me so happy and then my frnds and family.
And i dont know abov the feeling of attraction with u all but u all have become my bestest frnds...pass nahi h koi phr bhi kitne apne lgta h...thats frndship

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anitkhroshaeldsouza91-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
At least 40 pages toh jaa hi sakte hain hum sab...lol...

roshaeldsouza91

Anitkh Goldie
Anitkh
Anitkh

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

bahot accha, hmm i wanted to read the book but i like watching the movie more, let's see who watches/reads it first you or me haha since i am very lazy with those things lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Awww...that does sound like the best day! Jalebi...yummm...there is a sweet shop here and they make mini jalebis ...omg...meri saas laati hai aur mein khaati hoon...woh bhi garma garam...now I want to eat them!

roshaeldsouza91

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
40 pages to abhi hi ho jayege...

I dont like reading books kynki meri technical books hi kafi h padhne ke liye...and i watch movies quite often.

michelle281194roshaeldsouza91

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Anita..lol...I am a book worm...love to read! Plus I am one of those who buys or goes to the library. No electronic books for me...i like to hold and feel the pages in my hands! 

Anitkhroshaeldsouza91

Anitkh Goldie
Anitkh
Anitkh

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

lo mai deti hun na topic...apne clg ke baare me ji bhar me burai karo...mere liye to ye sbse best topic h discussion ka because i truly hate my clg. Mjhe to apna school bhi pasand nhi tha

Namz---aaj to sach me mazaa aa gaya. ..Khane ko to haath bhi nhi lagaya. Mom papa shopping par gaye the aur mere liye jeans and top laaye. 3 bestest buddies ghr par aaye the aur poora din wo mese sbth the...bahut comedy ki...teri meri love stories ka first episode dkha ...chocolates khayi..petties...vanilla icecream and crunchy flavoured icecream khayi...barsaat ka mausam to bhutte bhi...papdi chat ...infact aaj jalebi bhi khayi (omg i m not khusi kumari gupta)...frnds ne gift diya. Ek ne scenery di and second ne ek handbag ...ek ka gift pending h shirt ka. Jb wo free hogi tb layegi... Then shaam ko do frnds chale gaye...ek frnd aur meri family hotel gaye the khana khane...abhi 9:30 par laute the. And now i m here...i loved my day today

First u guys made me so happy and then my frnds and family.
And i dont know abov the feeling of attraction with u all but u all have become my bestest frnds...pass nahi h koi phr bhi kitne apne lgta h...thats frndship
what a day bahot nice tha, can you please send whatever you had to me too xD jalebi, ice cream, chaat
@namz i have those book reading periods too xD 2 for 2 months i constantly read books, then for 4 months i dont even look at one hahah yeah i dont like the electronic stuff either

Edited by Anitkh - 12 August 2012 at 11:18am

roshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index