Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Namz why Lash never give guest appearance here...
Silentsoul thumbnail
Oye Namz today she has JJJAAALLLAANNN written all over her  face

It was not faking it was real./...Jisko jealously languegue samjh nahi aati vo bhi samjh jaaye Somthing was buring in Sanchi
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuls11

Namz why Lash never give guest appearance here...

I sent her a PM, not to worry she will be making her appearance!
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Oye Namz today she has JJJAAALLLAANNN written all over her  face

It was not faking it was real./...Jisko jealously languegue samjh nahi aati vo bhi samjh jaaye Somthing was buring in Sanchi

I agree it was jealousy...lol...i have watched that scene so many time...it was awesome and I loved Sanchi in a very long time!
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i m back with u guys...layo meri chai kaha h...phle chai piyege phir kuch...na na chai nhi coffee...

hehehe...waise mai bilkul thandi chai peeti hun..isliye sab ristedaaro me is baat ke liye famous hun...kya meri tarah tum me se koi hai thandi chai peene wala

kul...namz...feeling so gud yaar...bas ek confirmation aur aa jaye to mazaa hi aa jaye

thehom...kya hua result ka

faisa...tumhari dp se nazar nhi hat rahi...gazab ghai aur waise kya starplus ka email tumhare pass bhi aaya tha kya
Silentsoul thumbnail
Sonal fey ko bhi uhone same reply kiya ki its rumor...checkout michele thread she posted on page 10
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

I agree it was jealousy...lol...i have watched that scene so many time...it was awesome and I loved Sanchi in a very long time!

You loved her after long and I got my like for her back after 3 weeks.😆.,..even I saw that dailogue...so many times...pranav saw that  launghed like helll...shutup...angrezi bolne se badboo khatam thodhe na ho jayegi./
But I think its Pooja fault of grtiing teeth which make it more irritating...I saw she reacted same in restaurant scene when she was talking about Sada
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
abhi dkhti hun

ye starplus waale mjhe bhi email kar dete...mjhse koi dushmani yhi kya...mai itna pyar krti hun indu ko

Namita-M thumbnail
Sona, mujhe, Kuls, Rashmi ko bhi reply nahi bheja!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Haan SOna Mujhe aur Namz ko to AD bhi reply nahi karta ...SP or AD dono partial hai 😭

It is pooja she shoudl stop doing it when she is showing anger or irritation