Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol snap Namz! I treated my nephew to a some quality time with yours truly today, so me too just got back from a meal!
How is everyone?
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Suki, I am good hun! Sounds like you had fun with your nephew! I am playing catch with my little man but with a car...lol
suki11 thumbnail

Hi, Namz! I did have fun with my nephew, lol still am really. My sister's two boys have come over for a sleepover, so now I'm watching all the kids again! Rofl still I just put the wii on for them, and chill on my lappy!

How is Nirav? Sounds like you're having fun together to with car-catching. Lol when you said you was playing catch with a car, I had mental imagine of you playing with a child superman, and throwing real cars at each other!

Namita-M thumbnail
lol...i wanted to sleep in but that doesn't happen anymore...i was still groggy with sleep and the little bugger decided that playing catch with a car would be fun...lol...and now he is lying in bed beside me. Oh yeah he took my pillow as well!
suki11 thumbnail

Rofl Namz I only get a lie-in one day of the Yr. and that is Boxing Day! I live with a mother and bhabbi who believe that sleeping in, is one of the seven deadly sins! If I'm not out of bed by 9:00am, I'm dragged out of it by one or the other! Lol or they just get my nieces to jump on me until I wake up!

But Nirav sounds like a little sweet-pie! Lol bless him, maybe he wants a pillow fight now!

Namita-M thumbnail
Suki what I wouldn't do to sleep until 9. Nirav wakes me up anywhere from 6 to 7.30am :(
Namita-M thumbnail
Nothing much! Nirav is in the bath tub, I am sitting and watching him!
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Nothing much! Nirav is in the bath tub, I am sitting and watching him!

how'z he? Hmm let him enjoy his bachpan ...kabhi hum bi tub mai bath karte the 😆
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gud aftrnoon everyone...namz say gud aftrnoon to neerav from my side...

Amit---koi daraar nhi padi h bacchu . Wo to mai audience me baithugi kul ko cheer krne ke liye aur tum par nazar rkhne ke liye kynki kya pta tum meri kul ke dance ne ulta fhulta comment krne lago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
mai characterless nahi hu jo comment baji suru kar du ..lol