Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Chucky- haan beta jo khud itni der se meri taang khichayi kar rahe the usko kya kahoge SKR.🤣
Its SKR .. SRK nahi chucky🤣
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: roshaeldsouza91

@Chucky- haan beta jo khud itni der se meri taang khichayi kar rahe the usko kya kahoge SKR.🤣

Its SKR .. SRK nahi chucky🤣

nhi nhi SRK thik rahega 😉
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys this is what Nirav just said to me! He fell on his bum and got a little hurt...nothing much...came to me and said "Kiss it better"...rofl
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Guys this is what Nirav just said to me! He fell on his bum and got a little hurt...nothing much...came to me and said "Kiss it better"...rofl

🤣🤣 @namz-😆😆 he is so badmaash😆 just like his maasi😉

@chucky- sunn na iss thread me aa na masti karenge😉😎

Anitkh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ namz hahahahaah rofl i can already imagine him asking
@sKr beta, dekha capital K ko? woh center me hai, end me nahi haha pehle kaha mein sanchi ka rajkumar aur ab sharukh khan ban gaya wahh, kya switch hai yaar
btw just stick to skr, yahi behtar hoga lol
Silentsoul thumbnail
HI anit...you know u welcomed me first time in thsi forum...
Anitkh thumbnail
hey Kul, uhm yaad hai thora thora :D
i was away for a long time haha how are you, this forum is great na, it's like the big happy RJN family😆
Edited by Anitkh - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anitkh

hey Kul, uhm yaad hai thora thora :D

i was away for a long time haha how are you, this forum is great na, it's like the big happy RJN family😆

Yes i know I came on Utopia thread of AD u and ramya i think replied to me
and than u vanished where were u...see u here and i seee more movement in this adda varna yeh kishkata hee nahi tha
Anitkh thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Yes i know I came on Utopia thread of AD u and ramya i think replied to me
and than u vanished where were u...see u here and i seee more movement in this adda varna yeh kishkata hee nahi tha

Yeahh i remember! Wel first we were busy with my brother's rishta, his sangeet is on the 1st of september so we are busy with that and the dresses etc. (didnt know it was sooo much work-.-) then we went on vacation for two weeks, when we came back we had family visiting us, they stayed at our house and now im back haha finally!
Yeah we're gonna reach those 150 pages! Believe me haha

Now just 1 more week left till i have to start studying again :( boooh 6 hafte free thi aur phir bhi mujhe nahi jaana hai haha
What do you do work/study?
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anitkh

Yeahh i remember! Wel first we were busy with my brother's rishta, his sangeet is on the 1st of september so we are busy with that and the dresses etc. (didnt know it was sooo much work-.-) then we went on vacation for two weeks, when we came back we had family visiting us, they stayed at our house and now im back haha finally!
Yeah we're gonna reach those 150 pages! Believe me haha

Now just 1 more week left till i have to start studying again :( boooh 6 hafte free thi aur phir bhi mujhe nahi jaana hai haha
What do you do work/study?

\\

yes u have been busy dsangeet is on1 ssept...next month...u study on college kya...I work...where do u study

actulally it was nams my wish to reach 150 in week but 2 week bhi chalega...😆

how was vacation ...yes I thought jisneo myujhe welcome kiya vp kahan gum sum ho gayi 😆