Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

first love small epilogue on page 5 (Page 4)

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged

hi tamanna, good f u t start an abandoned ff, i don't remembr reading it by title, i will have to read and refresh and see where we are. i'm pretty sure it will be a good read as are ur comments entertaining, how can ff not be also.

will comment only after reading.

thanks as there's a shortage of reading material on forum and urs sounds like fun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Chapter 15

Kala come out and saw dutta and hugged him dutta is happy to see her happy in her home and asked her to come with him for pagphere  but babi asked dutta to take kala after lunch and asked nakku to set tables and finally nakku come out from kitchen and dutta happy to see her kala didn't miss the happiness of dutta and she joints all points together nakku blush dutta search and last night she saw him taking nakku somewhere and knew that nakku ka jaadu chal gaya dutta par and decided to make him confess infront of everyone and when nakku was setting tables kala took babi to kitchen and fill her with tasha progress  and called AS and told everything  and asked her to come to there there house and made a plan with babi to make tasha together soon and babi kala come out with food and asked everyone to join dutta sat beside nakku and kala beside kishor ganpat is on hin duty and babi sat with them they started to eat and kala winked at babi to start there plan

Babi ' nakku

Nakku-haan ayi

Babi ' yesterday our old friend mr.verma approached us for your hand for his son ajay and they are coming today evening to see you but i wanted to ask you opinion and your baba liked that boy you know he is a businessman and a very sweet boy i want you to meet him and then decide what you think about him 

Nakku tried to stop her from talking kala noticed this and asked nakku to meet him once nakku is totally confused how could ayi kala think of someone else for her when they knew that she loved dutta from childhoon dutta anger is shooting up to a new level how could they think to seperate nakku from him and finallu said nakku can't marry him babi kala is shoked to hear this and yes they expected this but didn't knew that there plan will be successfull this soon AS  reached there as she knew about babi kala plan so decide to give last push to dutta and asked why nakku can't marry him she herself saw that boy in marriage he is really good hearing this dutta stood up in anger and shouted nakku can't marry him because i love her and  pull nakku toward himself and confessed you know na i love you   but today i wanted to say something infront of our family nakku i  love someone from childhood nakku is shoked to hear this try to come out of his grip but he is strong and dutta continued you know she is the most beautiful girl in the word i met her when she was 12 she was going with her chocolate bags and i wanted some so wished her but she didn't understand that i am wishing her for chocolates finally after wishing many times she understand that what i want i love that girl who is so caring toward my sister and who blushed at smallest things but i couldn't understand that it is love i thaught i think about her as she is my sister's friend but yesterday i realised that it is love when all men were just admiring her i felt like i will make there pult that jealousy i felt when you were dancing with that creature and the compleateness i felt when i was with you i understand that i love you will you marry me nakku is in happy tears listening his confession and nodded to dutta and they hugged family chearing brought them from there love land tasha seperated totally flushed AS BABI  come to them tasha took blessings kala kishor also reached them and hugged tasha kala said finally we will be fristers soon and happy dutta kishor confused fristers kala explained friend and sisters dutta kishor hit there head at there love's silly thinking finally they seated and  AS  babi called pandit and he suggested the muhurat after 2 weeks and 1 year dutta literally screamed for the near date family is laughing at his desparation and nakku is totally red with his eagerness finally the wedding date decided and AS dutta left with kala to Pn

In these two weeks tasha love grow to a new hight they had gone on date 3 time with help of kishor kala as parents strictly said that marriage is near and finally the marriage day arrived

Dutta is all set in his room and finally AS called him for ghudchadi and baarat start kala AS  is very happy finally dutta also going to be settled and with band baaja barat reached the marriage  veneu there nakku is also ready and very nervous babi is with her and really emotional finally her daughter  is going to settle in her life with her love they hugged kishor come there and consoled them and give the news of barat arrival babi and kishor left to greet the barat and finally the rasm of marriage started and at the time of bidai nakku cried and kishor make her sit in car and dutta consoled her and at pn  AS  make nakku enter there home with love and effection and kala made her sit in dutta room and left after some teasing and after lots of teasing from kala dutta left for his room and sit near nakku and (i leave here to your imagination)

note

friends as you read the story from start you saw there were no twist turns its simple yet beautiful ff
and i tried to compleate in that way now it finished if you want i can give you epilogue

Edited by tamanna1391 - 08 August 2012 at 5:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74sasisriemilymine32afzal7861FASSBENmirage123uwithdilse14NakushaushankitvcmIsHeZ.xtahera57_Eternity_

afzal7861 Senior Member
afzal7861
afzal7861

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
hi tamanna Smile hey u compleate the ff great Tongue
i read the ud liked 
and the way you write that ff its brilliantClap
now im  waiting your new ff plz start soon 
well don tamanna
ok take care and keep writing

Edited by afzal7861 - 08 August 2012 at 8:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32Nakushatamanna1391

emilymine32 Senior Member
emilymine32
emilymine32

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hi tamanna
loved the ud
u have ended it beautifully wid pics
n would love to hve epilouge
n plz start an ff

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithNakushatamanna1391

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

hi tammana

u finished a ff Clapgood start & hopefully u would complete all the ff left incomplete .they r crying for ur attention .LOLepilogue definately

next ff soon .great going tcSmile

Edited by Nakusha - 08 August 2012 at 10:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32afzal7861uwithdilse14tamanna1391

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hi tammanna
thanxs for ff .pls continue regards uviSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391