India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

first love small epilogue on page 5

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
friends as you know me am your tamanna and reader of many ffs i read many ffs on this forum some compleated discontinued and some writers gone invisible so i decided to compleate a ff i read months before and wanted to compleate so please tell me should i continue or not and don't worry i will compleate it in 2 to 3 parts and please answer honestly and if this try will be successfull i will try those ffs that you want me to continue

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1401537
THIS IS THE LINK WHO DIDN'T READ THIS FF

Edited by tamanna1391 - 18 August 2012 at 7:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74emilymine32afzal7861uwithdilse14Nakusha-bharti-ushankitvcWarda.Hamlet53_Eternity_

emilymine32 Senior Member
emilymine32
emilymine32

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hi tamanna
thanks for taking the initiative and yes do continue with the ff
wants to know the end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithtamanna1391

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hi tammana

neke aur pooch pooch LOLwould luv to read it & its a brilliant idea .its sad some writers just left the ff incomplete .they started of well .pls if u can complete it & it 'll be a great favour from u r end Smile

i 'm great fan of ur comments & i 'm sure ur writing will be as good .plz ud soon can't wait & there are ff which i would be glad if u complete it Smile

u deserve a applause for brilliant ideaClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861uwith-bharti-tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi tammana

neke aur pooch pooch LOLwould luv to read it & its a brilliant idea .its sad some writers just left the ff incomplete .they started of well .pls if u can complete it & it 'll be a great favour from u r end Smile

i 'm great fan of ur comments & i 'm sure ur writing will be as good .plz ud soon can't wait & there are ff which i would be glad if u complete it Smile

i will love to continue but warning for my reader i am weak in twist and action so i will give you happiness filled updates and will update tomorrow pakka

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861uwithtahera57

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

hi tamanna

plsss continue .its a great idea & waiting for post Smile.who doesn't luv funfilled storyLOL

Originally posted by tamanna1391

Originally posted by Nakusha

hi tammana

i will love to continue but warning for my reader i am weak in twist and action so i will give you happiness filled updates and will update tomorrow pakka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

friends as you know me am your tamanna and reader of many ffs i read many ffs on this forum some compleated discontinued and some writers gone invisible so i decided to compleate a ff i read months before and wanted to compleate so please tell me should i continue or not and don't worry i will compleate it in 2 to 3 parts and please answer honestly and if this try will be successfull i will try those ffs that you want me to continue

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1401537
THIS IS THE LINK WHO DIDN'T READ THIS FF

awesome ClapSmileUD soon
afzal7861 Senior Member
afzal7861
afzal7861

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
hi tamanna Smile plz continue waiting for your post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

friends i am not a writer and not planning to be a writer but yes when i read some unfinished ffs i pmed those writers for update but some never respond and some resonded but they said they will not continue so decided to do something about unfinished ffs you can say why don't you start something new if you want to write but again i will say when our ltl forum already have many unfinished ffs so why should i open new ff and about this ff i send pm to its writer but she didn't respond and she didn't come on forum from 30 may 2010 so i decided to ask your opinion as you want me to continue here i am and as i am new in writers line if you find any mistake please forgive me and am a very emotioal person so am going to take this ff in a simple route and will finish this in 2 updates and epilogue

and dutta's dialogues will be in blue color and nakku's dialogues will be in red color

Chapter 14

You are not taking a lover, not while I am alive..he warned her in the kind of deadly voice that  put Goosebumps on her flesh..he continued moving forward  and imprisoned her between him and the wall and said..you were and will be 'always mine and I will never allow anyone to come between us

Nakku shouted why you can go to anyone why not me dutta tried to explain but nakku in no mood to listen anything and finally dutta shuted her mouth  by his palm forcefully to make her listen to him and said now listen to me very carefully nakku I and mallika had nothing like that she was my girlfriend  but I never felt anything like that for her and we broke up today she came for kala's marriage and to say me goodbye because she is going to us to settle there with her would be husband nakku shoked and dutta understand her confusion and confirmed yes  she is engaged nakku felt sorry to doubt his words when he himself said that there relationship started and tried to say sorry but dutta turned his back to her

Nakku hugged him from behind and started crying dutta couldn't able to bear her tears and hugged her  and  told her  to take rest as she is tired and left for home after making her sleep 

Next day as asked dutta to go nakku house for pagphere rasm  dutta reached there and kishore greeted him and called kala who is in kitchen with nakku and kala asked nakku to come along with her to come out  with her but nakku is so shy after yesterday incidents that she denied kala noticed her changed behaviour from morning whenever she took mentioned dutta  name nakku became totally red and decided to ask her after coming back from pn and left to meet dutta here dutta is talking to kishor but trying to locate nakku but disappointed not to see her

to be continue but tomorrow

Edited by tamanna1391 - 07 August 2012 at 4:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

emilymine32afzal7861sona89mirage123uwithdilse14Nakusha-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xWarda.tahera57Hamlet53

Go to top