Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PYAR KE EHASAS -thread 1 note on pag-50 (Page 96)

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
amazing update...
glad geet is fine...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsusmita

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Awesme update
precap seems intresting
can't wait 4 next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsusmita

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
updating any one interested 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geet_9713ambeern

ambeern IF-Rockerz
ambeern
ambeern

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
waiting
rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MANISHAGOELLadyArwendreamy4everkiran_ratisaf24tamanna1391singh24

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Part-27

It is almost 1 week now that geet was  discharged from the hospital., the wounds were completely healed .. but she still could not come out from the shock'

when maan entered the room he saw geet was standing near the window and  was  lost somewhere '.

She is so lost in her thoughts that she did not see maan standing behind her'..

Should I disturb her thoughts'' I cannot see her like that'', he do not want to disturb her .he  quietly  came down..without disturbing her

Maan geet kaha hai' khana laga do'

Nahi di app sojya hai ..saying he again called his detective agencies..

Did not got any news'.

No sir.. we are trying'we  got some clues'  I will give full details  by next week '

Again he went into the room , he saw geet still in the same posture' seeing from the window..

He went near her'geet .. vo..

his  hands touched her shoulders hesitatingly

when geet turned back he saw .. her eyes filled with tears she immediately hugged maan and started crying

maan was shocked , he never saw geet like 'itni bebasi..he did not how to react'

it is okay geet.. everything is fine now.. see you came home'

but  her moans increased'. Maan hands automatically went on  geet back.. he started  rubbing her back.. trying to calm her '

vo.. mere same' driver' he was in full blood. I tried  to save him'.i tried to bring him from the car'.but I was alone.. I could not save him'.

strictly for 18+

It is okay geet ' be clam .. you could do what is in your hands'.

.i could not save him',

Shh.. geet it is okay '.he tried to calm her ..

Geet was still holding maan as if she do not want leave him'.she was nestling her wounds .. as if she wants to  forget all her insecurities , her pain '.as if  his strong arms'. Would cocoon her ,and save her from this bad world''

Time passed'. They are still in the embrace'.at the same time'  geet was lifting her head ..maan lips which were on  geet forehead ..at one second touched her lips'.that one second .. geet felt as if the whole world  has stopped'.maan who felt her  lips.. could not able to leave them,'. ,she felt his lips  moving ,against her mouth  after while, geet  opened her eyes. When she  did not felt his presence'but again she felt his lips travelling caressingly to her throat , his breath hot against her sensitive skin ..oh.. geet his moans are making   her weak .

She leaned against him and he started caressed her hair, he kissed her forehead. And eyes, she raised her eyes to meet his and saw his eyes, which are filled with passion and desire, he immediately  took  her  into his arms,, and settled on the bed'geet cheeks turned red, she started to fell shy , and turned other side'.

But maan could not leave her like that'he settled back of her'.geet could  feel his breath on her back '..slowly his hands are moving on her stomach'maan.. he started nibbling her earlobes.. making her shiver ..he made her turn to turn her side 'geet.. you made me  wait so much I am not going to leave you  today''saying that he  hugged her.. not even air could pass between them he took her in his arms, pulling her so close that she felt crushed ,

Slowly he lifted her night gown, slipped his hand beneath the bra and pushed it aside,he bent his head and his moist lips caressed the sensitive nip''..her hands went his head stroking his hair he pulled back once and look at her ,said huskily ' I want  you geet''..she could feel his hands roaming  around her back , slowly he slid the dress down over her hips'she could  felt his hands on her bare back,', he softly stoked her inner thighs , his fingertips light as a butterfly touch, she never known a man hands could be at once be so tender, little by  little his hands moved up the curve of her hops and explored her tiny waist, she gasped as his palms gently covered her breasts and his  lips found her lips'

Geet, he said  so softly against,  her ear, she tried to catch the pillows unable to move ,he was more tender n his lips moved her breasts , then moved upward again tracing the soft curves of her throat, she felt the tickle of his warm breath and the moist kisses aroused her,she could feel the intense pain when he entered into her but the pleasure after that she never experienced .. the whole night maan did not leave her,finally after long hours of love making finally she laid , in  his arms fellings his warm skin with pleasure  and happiness and moments later both drifted into sleep '

Maan woke early morning with the sounds of phone call '.  He opened  his eyes  suddenly he felt some weight on his hands, he saw geet was sleeping on his chest , her hands around  his neck..

He rembered  their intense love making '.. , with left hand he took the hairs strand which are falling on her face, he kissed her on her forehead'.he felt vey happy  seeing geet like this''his hands automatically went around her waist'..hugging her tightly ,, she is deep sleep' may do now how many days she did not sleep'.  now geet has become his'.in every nature,  he will guard her  from every  difficulties '.

precape;  maan who vowed himself that he will save her from  others... but will  be able to do that or he will  break geet heart .. a  big twist coming up

guys i know i am not that good at writing romantic scenes, but i tried my level best to write them.. so any mistakes please bear them,.. if you liked it ... please tell me

give your lovely comments and likes

Edited by rsusmita - 25 June 2013 at 8:24am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashirohini8786rufizzkashmaaneet13divyeshAakshithanikitaagarwal06mkd.70sravanthi93ajolie9290860623piyasinghWhitepigeonmaangeetforeverMONIJA78preet.harmangeet_9713geet_v81vidyanirusrikantharajavij10PoonamTRupi_bainsMANISHAGOELswetha03Sushmita75ShalinaparbinkainturakiranParimishtyManeetTUJANENAsanam1234udrashtirockzzpari1689sstylishdollindiegirlsree10LadyArwenKartikan91mansi.tripathiCrystalSayaangel_smilyhottyangelpayal.gupta177preetymaaneetdivya22dreamy4evershristi1sheetalvasans.1kshubhangisnehapriyajeyanthi123shri12krithi12dhakdhak22Mahimaanvalli30_SnowFlakes_harshithaaaaaaapreeti.1ambeerndreamyHanishadevimauaajayshu17kiran_ratisaf24gill123-Gemini-kabslocks-Lehar-angeldream14zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Ash1991t_areebsweet scorpiocaller123jasika08sanghita0000sanum23gorgeousqueen.tamanna1391vrinda22Donnaasingh24spvd.hayaat.Infinity.

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
guys i know i am not that good at writing romantic scenes, but i tried my level best to write them.. so any mistakes please bear them,.. if you liked it ... please tell me

give your lovely comments and likes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlakes_vrinda22

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 25 June 2013 at 8:16am

Go to top