Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PYAR KE EHASAS -thread 1 note on pag-50 (Page 80)

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsusmita

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
pakka update any one interested 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwenpop77tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
waiting
rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

waiting

i will update dear searching for photos

pop77

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
note

friends  it is almost 1 year i joined as member  in this forum...
 i may not able to tell each name but i want to thanks each one everyone who has helped me.. and supported me in this  process.
 thank your friends.. without  you i am not there ...

another small request iam revising my buddy list so friends whoever wants my    stories pm please send buddy request

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

divyaraghaniPoonamTMANISHAGOELindiegirlLadyArwendreamy4everpreetymaaneetsnehapriya_SnowFlakes_valli30-Prithi-kiran_ratisaf24kabslocks-Lehar--Gemini-sanghita0000singh24spvd

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
thanks you friends for your support... by giving lots of likes and comments

PART-23

She was about to fall

Maan immediately came and hold her   she tried to release his hands and going forward but he immediately caught her from the back

Aa tujhe choom lu main
Arey na re baba na
Main chali.. banke hawa..
Rabba mere.. menu bacha..

Soon maan started dancing with her '

MAAN SAW HER SAREE IT WAS SO WET SICKED A NEXT TO HER SKIN'AND MOREOVER SHE IN NOT HER SENSES '

Geet come inside  stop playing .. come we will go in to house

Why maan see .. I want to play holi' you know how much I love this festival'.

Bhang  is showing its effect on her'

Geet you saree is full wet , it is better for you to change other wise you will catch cold'.

But maan I want to play pleaseee..  she was pleading him

Maan saw geet she was looking so cute in that pout'

Oh god this girl' she muje pagal kardegi ek din'

Before he could talk to her, she started running ..

Maan tried to catch her. geet wait where you are running .. stop'

At last he could catch her..

Geet what you are doing 'do not behave like  a child..

Okay .. I will not behave  see finger on my lips.. saying that she put her  fingers on her lips ' and nodding her head..

Maan was staring  at her.  as if she is a  alien the way she is behaving like ..this

Maan can I ask one question .. did you have ever used to work like teacher ..

What.. maan came out from his staring section listening to her question'

Vo kya hai har waqt app muje dante reheat ho aur  e mat karna .. vo mat karna jaise koyi teacher ho..

Maan was surprised seeing her blabbering' this side of geet is unknown to him ,,  since from the time of marriage , he had seen geet who is every time very serious type.. do not talk much'he could only a glimpse when she came along with dev ,. When he first met  her with dev '  because of this bhang effect he could see a true geet who is very bubbly  one'  whjo uis somewhere hinding in  a mask  her eyes so innocent .. she so talkative.. 

Sir'

Chup.. bilkul chup.. aur ek shbad nahi ..

Ok she put her lips on her finger'

Seeing this maan nodded his head.. oh god this girl.. he  caught of her hand and took her into the room

Geet take a bath and

Bath why'  see till now I am playing in the water, so I will change the dress

Geet ..  he raised his voice with frustration'.he could  not able to control his anger and getting difficult in controlling this side of geet

Hearing his voice.. tears came into geet eyes

Seeing her tears maan tried to control himself..

Geet iam sorry but listen please he tried came near and her and cupped her face'

You are devil' I will not listen  to  you. leave me'.

Chup bilkul chup.. with no option left he dragged her to washroom and tried to clean her face'.

He could feel shiver in his hands when he tried to wash geet face'.he felt some strange sensation in his body' he just want crush her with his hug'her hair stand are falling on her face' he hands went near that , he put the  hair stand behind her'

Maan..

A slight moan escaped from geet '

Hearing those words he hugged her'  geet too hugged him..  her hands were tracing his back'.

He started crushing her in his hug' not leaving any space between them'his hands trailing on her back'  the knot of the dori was already taken'.he came near to lips 'maan.. do not who came forward'

their lips met .. soon  he began kiss her , he felt as if time has stopped entirely, he felt her lips moving against mouth, he is drawing,  her even closer to him as if he do not want leave her, after a while he drew away, his lips started traveling to her throat, he could fell  her breath becoming shorter 

He could feel her becoming weak, she leaned against him and he caressed her hair,

He started kissing her forehead and eyes, his lips started going down'  the saree was already misplaced ' he started giving sensuous kisses along with cleavage ,, his trials went down  giving kisses on the stomach which was exposed , the small mole near her naval part was making him more crazy,, he sucked it'

Maan .. a small moan escaped form geet, she could not take any more.. she went back trying to trying to get the support of the wall .. at the same time her hands went to shower accidentally and the shower was opened'

When water feel n the maan,, he came back to senses.. oh god what I am doing'. She is not her senses.. but iam ' what I am doing I cannot do like this.. what she thinks about me , when she comes to know  what I done to her, will she accepts me  ,is she  having same feelings like me, may be I do not know , he quietly went the place giving geet towel telling her to get ready and come '

Geet quietly nodded her head, as if agreeing to his points'.

When maan again  came to the room he saw geet was in deep sleep ,   she so this madam is  sleeping , he settled  there doing some work'.

When got up was almost evening'her head aching because of bang effect'she started pressing  her hands on head .. she tried to recollect what would happen.. but nothing came nto her mind.. a glimpse.. maan taking her into room'.did she did any thing'oh god

She went to washroom to fresh up at the same  time her eyes  went on the mirror.. her lips are looking like swollen, her  cheeks are deep red.. there are bluish marks on her neck part'oh god what would have happen.. she started to think .. what would  have happen ..  I should ask maan.. but what to ask him.. and how  to ask him is anything happened between them

She saw maan was entering in the room' she saw his face'.his lips are swollen  very badly and there red marks on the cheeks as if some has bitten ..

Maan saw geet was staring at him .. ..

Geet take this medicine and drink that juice you will better..

Vo..

Maan could guess her what was going in her mind'

Vo aisa kuch nahi hua.. 'pareshan mat ho.. vo dadima is asking about you, I told her you are not well and sleeping .. fresh up and go down'.

Edited by rsusmita - 16 April 2013 at 3:11am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1rufizzAakshitharim7canonnikitaagarwal06Tum_maaneet006sravanthi93jojo2802jooooooooooooooajolie9290860623divyaraghanipiyasinghWhitepigeonpreet.harmanNihsonrizwanaqsrikantharajaPoonamTvidyanirumaangeetforeverMONIJA78geet_9713geet_v81toofan_mailmaankisimmShalinaparbinSushmita75maneet4afreenMANISHAGOELTusher20Rupi_bainspari1689LM1991sanam1234uindiegirlLadyArwenCrystalSayamicky11mansi.tripathiangel_smilysheetalvasashristi1Rocks.Dharadivya22Whypadhudreamy4everpayal.gupta177sri91snehapriyajeyanthi123KasiKasipreetymaaneethottyangelCherishhdreamyHanishadevivalli30Mahimaan_SnowFlakes_-Prithi-happydays30anjucoolharshithaaaaaaapiya27jayshu17kiran_ratisaf24Zohamaaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6gill123-Gemini-kabslocksAsh1991t_areebsweet scorpiosanghita0000sanum23-Lehar-angeldream14gorgeousqueen.awesomegurtivrinda22tamanna1391DonnaaInfinity..hayaat.spvdsingh24drrose31

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
guys please give your lovely comments and likes  Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

srikantharajaLadyArwenshri12Dragon-Heartvalli306n6s6k6i6r6a6n6t_areebtamanna1391gorgeousqueen.singh24Donnaa

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
geet talli maneet kiss geet confuse on what happened

rsusmita

Go to top