Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PYAR KE EHASAS -thread 1 note on pag-50 - Page 70

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I m scared What maan will tell dadi about Geet.
I hope baat jyada na bigde
lovely update susmita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
hope geet tells dadi & maan about vicky
waiting for maaneet differences to get cleared
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Much more problems:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
Geet shld tell the truth soon.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 33
awesome...
hope at least Geet gets the chance to speak...
cont soon...

PS - yaar the link u are giving in the pms are never working...dont post them with the https format...every time am getting like that only...check them before sending them...
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ab dadi hi kuch kar sakthi hai
continue soon
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update..
Loved it...hope this my gets over soon...
tanvi04 thumbnail
nice i hope ki maaneet ki probl solve ho jaye
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

yet another interesting part
am keeping my fingers crossed for maan and geet to resolve their problems!
waiting for the next part eagerly
please continue soon
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART -34

What is happening...koyi muje jawab  kyo nahi de rahe hai

Her whole body was trembling ,her chest became heavy...she trying to hold   sofa

Seeing her condition.. geet imemdiatley reacted.. dadima.. dadima..

Hearing the sound maan immediately turned back..

He understood what was happening to her, immediately he tooK her into arms and rushed towards hospital ...

Geet tried to follow him

WHEN GEET ENTERED THE HOSPITAL SHE SAW MAAN WAS AT THE ICU

MAAN WAS LOOKING THORUGH THE GLASS DOOR , DADIMA WAS LAYING ON THE BED,  she was attached to all the wires, she became so pale...

Maan thoughts went on her dadima, how she after losing her husband, her kids..his parensts lost in the accident, she took care of him and dev...dadima please I cannot leave without... please come back...

At the same time

He could sense some at the back of him... her hands on his shoulder..the hands which he is used loved..once . which he do not want to leave for the rest of the life ..the drems which he had seen.. but now ..felling her touch.

.no...  do not touch me

Geet  was shocked seeing the sudden outburst of maan...

She came here...she knows how much maan loves dadima...and now seing her condition maan  , she wants to confort maan...

But  now seeing maan outburst...

You  are reason for this.. dadima ki he halat tum zimmidar ho...

Khas tum mere zindime nahi hoteto atleast ..ye sab nahi hota...khas dev be zinda hote...if he had not in relation with you...

Maan kaise baat kare rahe app..

Now in hopital everyone are staring at them...

Ha I am telling truth ...just leave me ...and go...

Maan.. iam your wife... how could I leave you and go...we are binded into a relation.showing her mangalsutr...

Oh...you want to bind me in this relation...hmm

Ok ..he suddenly  took the mangalsutr into his hands ...making them to break...

At one secong geet felt as if   some one has pushed her into a deep slumber...her whole world had crushed into prices...she fell down on her kness..  trying to  hold the locket from falling..

Jao geet... now leave me alone...there is no relation between us, no sting which is binding us.. ab you are just dev ki   vidva ho... sirf.. dev ki...

The words echoed in the geet ears...vidwa.. srif vidwa..

She rooted in the place... do not know how much time... but when she came into senses when the nurse called her

Madam I am seeing last few hours you are sitting her alone

Is there anyone  here...in the icu..

Hmm...

The nurse could understand that something  happened to her...in the hospital as a nurse she saw many things ..when anyone losse their relatives

Bechari she is looking so young, may be she lost  some close relations..

She left the place when she got the call

Geet was walking  on the dark roads, she do not where to go.. she saw some kids are playing with the ball on the street ,seeing the kids she rembered about vicky... vicky..

She   was knocking the doors of the mansion ...

Maan just now came from the hospital ...kali di  pressured him to  go house and take rest...he wants  to look after Vicky also...

Kali di.. par dadima,

Maan dadima is still slepping...tum  since morning you are here why do you go to house , vasie bhi doctor told she is out of danger

...maan

Ek baat pooch.

. what di

Where is geet ..what happened between you to.

Di ..from nowonwards   geet is not my wife...never bring geet topic before me...

Now seeing geet again before him, his anger rosed

Why are you are here I told you that never come again in my life

maan please listen to me please once vicky.. vikcy  needs me.. I promised to dev... I have to look after him, please mere baat suno...

No.. way geet what you have utill now it is enough.. you snathced his rights

sMaan please .. please..vicky se muje alag mat karo please ..

Until whhat you have done is enough ...you go away... from here... but I know  itni asane se tum nahi javoge...so I will leave you.. saying that he draggeed her from the house making her to sit in the car..

Geet could not understand what is going on, where maan is taking her..

Maan where are you taking me, dadima kasie hai...please  tell me, I am worried about her ,but maan is not replying anything

Geet was surprised seeing maan taking her railway station ...

Maan why you brought me to railwaystation.

..but maan quitely dragged her to  the platform , he did not see what the train or where it is going he simply  made her into empty coaches  of the train. Pushed her into a empty seaty, c aught hold of her hand...trusting some notes in her...

Geet .. see now  never  acroos my path I do want to see your  face again saying that he went away leaving the shocked geet

When he yash entered the platform... he heard the announcemnt that train is  ready to leave...

Oh yash..tu gaya aj gaya kama se today pakka maa se dant padegi..why there is need to help that person. You will never come out fom your weakness . now see you are late to station and if you do not catch the train and you will not reach home...he  running fast to catch the train at finally he could able to catch the  train...

When he entered into the train he was trying to breath normally..

Oh  god if I tell maa that I catched the moving train she  is going to defenetely kill me.. oh yash do not think about that  now.. ..tab dekha jayega now enjoy this train ride ..hope you will get nice company ..

From the past  yash was looking at the lady who was sitting opposite to him, may be she is deep thoughs

But he cannot sit quitely...his character is like that ..

See miss...we have to travel togther, it is better we know about each other, I am yash ...nam suno hoga app.. ..i know it is little bit filmy but kya kare.. whenever.. I see a beautiful lady like you..my heart responds ..like this ..

What is your name...

But still there is no response form her, come on yash my be she do know english...

appka  nam kya hai...

but still..

yash this is south train...may be she south indain ...

me peru yemiti"( in telugu)

unghaludaya peyar yenna?  -

in tamil

ninghelode peru yenthaanu

in malayalam

Nimma Hesarenu

Oh  god I  asked in all south indian lan... but still there is no reposnse from her...

Edited by rsusmita - 10 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan don't listen to Geet..I think Dadima knows truth about Geet..I think Yash take her with him..