Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PYAR KE EHASAS -thread 1 note on pag-50 (Page 22)

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Loved it...

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
part 8
nice part...
cont soon...

PS - plz give the direct link for the updates in the pm...not the round about way to Geet era thread...this is the second time its happening...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsusmita

shristi1 IF-Dazzler
shristi1
shristi1

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome dear.
dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
awesome
lovely update
waiting for more
Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
awesome update...
loved it alot...
Shalinaparbin Senior Member
Shalinaparbin
Shalinaparbin

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
friends thanks for lovely support and   comments

i am able to update this Tues day  but from the next week on wards , iam not able to do
iam going out of station for marriage, so  if  i get time there, , ican update there, if not wait  till my return , will be missing you friends , but cannot help majbori hai ,
 ha but i promise  you that  i will be going to start   new , story soon , guys   need your help , suggest me
would like to see maan sinch khurana as lawyer Wink  or a as usual a business man , tell me guys ,

okay i will stop my boring notes ,
will  update now

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolLadyArwenangelgurtipari1689kiran_rati-Gemini-zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslockssuhaaanavrinda22Donnaaspvd

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

PART:9

Maan felt shiver in his  spine listening to her words

He observed geet , she has lost so weight, she became very pale,   they formed dark circles under eyes,

GEET HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO MARRY YOU

Geet silently heard his words, her eyes were fixed on the water , the sun is setting slowly,  the moon rays are falling in the pond, the scene is looking so beautiful

But it is not at all attracting to maan, he was getting irritated with geet behavior who is talking in riddles , she wants to marry because of dev'is she thinking  marriage a game' marriage should be done   if they both love each other , but on the basis of force or other obligations, but his thoughts were stopped by  geet words

I know maan this marriage will not happen until you agree to this marriage , but what to do dev did not left option for me, he took a promise from me that anything happen to him I have  approach you first , I should not talk to anyone about him

Geet did dev know that he is going to die

Yes

What '

He remembered that day when dev was going out  telling him to drop geet, ,

Geet was telling dev to take care of himself

Then when dev knows that he has life threatening issues why he did not come near him, he never expressed any doubt on some one

Why dev why you did like this me ,

Me itna paraya hogya tha ki.. tumne ek bar bhi mere pass nahi aye, geet has became so close that you shared everything with her,

Maan feeling he was betrayed by dev

But he  tried to  controlled his feeling  first he has to find out who are behind dev and why

And  geet can only can give the answers

Maan for the last 2 years I tried to live myself, but I could not live,

Iam not worried about that I will die but 'as a women they are so many thing..

She stopped in the middle there was slight hesitation in her voice 'her voice was breaking'.as if she was controlling her tears to fall

Geet

I was attacked so many times'in the past 2 years, I could not sleep properly

I used to get blank calls, ..so I did not maintain cell

But it not stopped there.. I got  small notes' that iwill be going to die

Once when in was coming from the work I was attacked but at the same one taxi driver saw this, he immediately took  in to his taxi and drove back very fastly

I felt living alone is dangerous so I shifted to one pg

But there also..

One day I got message that some one came to meet me

When I went to receptionist I saw   some were waiting there, I did not see him before, before I could talk to him, that person was trying to throw something on my face, with presence mind I immediately bend down, it was acid, before I could shout and seek attention the guy went away

Hearing these words maan became shocked

He do not know when he is taken geet hands into his hands

Geet when all this happened why you did not come near me

I felt so many days maan I want to come near to you and tell you everything,   and do some job near but  I feared, what if you do not believe me, what if  any misunderstanding comes between us

What if you tell no to do the that works which dev as  given the responsibility, that is why I kept quite  

Hearing these words maan became irritated

He slowly left her hands

Geet   how do you think that, after this marriage I will allow  to take the responsibility which dev has given

that is why iam here before marriage I want to talk to you

before you accept this marriage I have some conditions

maan was staring at her as if she was alien

you should never come into my responsibility , at any cost  I will fulfill my duties , which dev has given me , you should not interfere in my decisions , you should not try to control me,

if I don not agree with your conditions

simple the marriage will not work out,

geet marriage are done on conditions , what  will you do when I do not agree to this marriage

simple I will leave this place , and try my luck in  other places

geet everytime you are thinking about dev, why cannot you think about yourself'.

Will you be happy  with his marriage

Maan I am very indebeted dev, I can do anything for him

Why should I do this geet

For the sake of dev ...dev is the reason

For me to come here

You every time dev used to tell about , you are his life , every time he used to talk about , listening to his words.. sometime I feel like seeing you talk to you'..suddenly she topped her words in the middle

Please do not talk about dev like'

Iam sorry geet , but you are not understanding problems  and consequences you are going to face after this marriage

Iam ready to face it'.

I will promise you that , I will never bring any problems to you, I will never interferer inn your personal life

Maan was hearing to geet words

He has to agree   this marriage for the sake of dev , dadima will also  be happy, hearing this, with this marriage at least

geet will get the security

I do not much expectation from marriage, so  it is better I accept this marriage

precape: marriage preparations

Edited by rsusmita - 09 October 2012 at 2:48am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju85niki7611nikitaagarwal06Tum_maaneet006ShineXaviermariam.ahmed197ajoliemkd.70sravanthi93ammyicycoollathaau9290860623luminouspiyasinghjojo2802preet.harmanWhitepigeonNihsonrizwanaqDazlingdivyarichu26vidyaniruvij10PoonamTmaangeetforeverTheSunShineshruthiruchskainturakiranswetha03ShalinaparbinRupi_bainspari1689LM1991sanam1234usaroylaraibsstylishdollanjalireddyy84LadyArwenCrystalSayasree.maneetmansi.tripathiangelgurtidoll9doublecrossdreamymishti88sheetalvasashristi1ns.1dreamy4everdivya22angelarafpreetymaaneetsnehapriyakshubhangiMadhu..valli30anjucoolmisty_drastifannihatriharshithaaaaaaawajiha-1jayshu17kiran_ratitanvi04saf24Hanishadeviangeldream14priyasreegill123kabslocks-Gemini-love2_somazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Ash1991sweet scorpiocaller123t_areebsanum23sanghita0000abinash079vrinda22suhaaanagorgeousqueen.Donnaaspvddrrose31

Go to top